LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I don't think we'll ever win a game of Hide 'n Seek with Pipsqueak, she's like a Jill-in-the-Box and will pop up and frighten us EVERY time. I think we'll just have to quit the evil weed or get used to her angry-face. Scares me tho'!

I think you're getting in a mucking fuddle with your Glasto weather (it's late here in UK, so an excusable mistake to make.) '02 was a sunstroke year and I had horrendous hayfever. Tj had to lead me by the hand to the Medic Centre onsite, as my eyes had closed completely and I couldn't see a thing (could still hear the music though, thank goodness.) '04 was one of the mudbath years and I remember squelching our way to see Hazel O'Connor (brilliant! - she can still belt out a great performance) with mud going over the tops of our wellies!

Although we don't live very far from Reading, we go all the way up the M1 to Leeds for the dual-venue Reading/Leeds Festival. We've only been to Reading once but we found the atmosphere quite intimidating and we didn't feel safe somehow.

Yes, we've also been to the Notting Hill Carnival and had a great time.

Last year, for Tj's B'day prezzie we went to the Move Fest in Manchester to see Morrissey on his home ground.

Guilfest is a great little festie. it's growth is restricted by the fact that it is almost in the centre of Guildford in a built-up area, so it can't get too big for its boots and become highly commercialized as some of the others have (dare I say it, that also includes Glasto to some extent.) In fact, Guilfest is very similar to how Glasto was a few years ago. Saw UB40 there last year and they were amazing. Blondie were rubbish though, Debbie Harry's voice has gone.

Anyway, I could go on and bore the pants/nappy off you but you get my drift, we try to go to as many Festivals as we can afford, or as many as holiday-time from work will allow us.

Now go and get that nursery sorted, your cot wil be arriving soon and I'm not impressed that you've been slacking :angry: ( Pipsqueak's not the only one who can make an angry face!)

Dolly

Remembers..............

:angry: Somebody didn't wipe their feet before they came in here!

We don't allow old mud to be spread all over the room! So leave that old dirt outside! :glare:

If someone is muddying up the room, then maybe we need to think about hiring a cleaner. Unless we already have one. That way we don't have to clean up.

So you are going to clean the room by burning all the mess? Sounds cool, we can all sit round the bonfire and toast marshmallows :lol: .

What a yummy solution! Very clever Sunshine :thumbsup: - that should keep our resident hellraiser out of mischief for a while :Crylol:

marshmallows.jpg

Thanks for letting me read your book bayb - not exactly a bedtime story but it helped me sleep peacefully :closedeyes: (is Betty your nom de plume by any chance? :P )

BettyStopstheBully.jpg

D :) lly