LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess yous just da easy one to catch!!! lol!!! maybe gotta take some pointers from bayb on how to not get caught!!! :roflmao: Or hey hmmmmmmmmmm maybe if i take the baby powder an throw it around everywhere we make a big cloud an pipsqueak not seee!!!!!!! :D yeah maybe that work!!!!!

*giggles*

secret agent mikey :D

"i take the baby powder an throw it around everywhere"....

That makes me laugh. Years back, I was working about two blocks from home when I got a phone call from my wife at home. "You better get yourself home at once if you ever wanna see your kids alive again!" She was never so angry before or since. When I gort home I saw why. My 3.5 year old daughter and 1.5 yr old sister had systematically dusted their entire room- floor, furniture, bedding-- everything-- with J&J powder!! We laugh together now but it took a while to get to that point!!

YIKES!!!!  :o  that pipsqueak is gooodddd!  hers must have eyes in da back of hers head!!!  Or maybe hers gots spys all around lookin  keepin an eye out for her!!!  *looks at bayb* <_<  Starts sneakin around room lookin for da spys hummin da mision impossible musics. :ninja:

Yeah, she got lotsa spies.............

17856644.jpg

.....mince pies!

D :D lly

Dolly, I'm so happy you are still around - I woz worried you might not be here when I returned.

Well, unfortunately 'twas google who took me to the Sods, but I'd love to go there.. who wouldn't wanna go to Monongahela?

Anyway, I was far up north in the wilderness..

Love

the%20aniversary%20heart%20other%20side.

/doc

Pretty! On the subject of stones, I collect one from everywhere I go on hol's, as a permanent reminder. I have an eclectic collection ranging from a chunk of lava rock which I retrieved with my toes from The Blue Lagoon in Iceland ( swam in -2C B) ) to an authenticated piece of The Berlin Wall.

Just thought I'd share that with you.

D :rolleyes: lly