LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Christmas Party in the Cosy Corner!

Bayb... cakes and cookies if you please! Everyone will be here soon! Lots of soft blankets and stuffies and a big sparkly tree to look at! While you work on the decorations I'll be over in the corner with a bottle of champagne ... er ... I mean apple juice ... yeah, apple juice ... sparkling apple juice ... that's why it has all those bubbles. :P

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! No shaking presents!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

HI All, Hope everyone has been behaving themselves ?

I have been taking a break from the forums and the Whole AB play under advisment from my counsilor the last 5 months, I have been so mixed up the last few years trying to live three different lives.

There was my male side that always came out when I left the house, My Sissy AB side and the Transgendered part of me. I have known for a long time before I even started in AB play that I was female but could never act on it, mainly due to fear. For a time atleast the dressing in Sissy clothes and being a baby girl really helped but I have really only used it to escape again from the fact I could not change.

Well things have been so much better this year, and even taken some major first steps to secure my future happiness. Recently I have even been going out dressed up albeit not in my home town, taken a few shopping trips and been out for a couple of meals.

Once I change to Chloe full time I plan to let my Baby side come out play again.

Just leaves me to say a big thank you to everyone that has helped me out on this site ( you know who you are :wub: ) and I`m looking forward to my return.

Hugs

Chloe

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cant stay for long BT will be cutting off my connection any day now, Sold the house and moving in a couple of weeks. Will be a while till can get back on the internet again.

Stay safe - Play Nicely - and enjoy the summer

Best wishes

Chloe

Drat! Everybody's napping and sucking their thumbs or binkies :crybaby:

*tiptoes out to bake some cookies for when they wake up*

D :wub: lly

Actually D :wub: lly, I was with my old firend "Sweet Baby James"

scan0001-2.jpg

I am so happy to see you up and in here.

(I just knew you were coming back, that's why I cleaned up :blush: )

Chloe, good to see you too. Hope you can come back sooner then you hope for.