LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Dolly and bayb! Those treats look yummy! I'll eat them to console myself after the trauma of going to the pharmacy to buy myself a new package of Attends for my birthday, only to discover no 3-tape with waistband but only the 2-tape Classic. :crybaby: Being an elitist, I didn't buy them and by the time I was halfway home I was kicking myself for not getting them anyway because I only have 3 of the good ones left. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

And you're both VERY naughty! <_<

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has got me all worried.

Dolly uses up all the drawing paper and the green pencils and crayons before she goes :crybaby:

SuitcaseMoney.jpg

Surely one suitcase full off money would have been enough ?? ( giggles )

Chloe

EDIT: I've just seen Daily Di's post and I'm thinking how lucky I am! At least I'll be able to claim all my out-of-pocket expenses back on my comprehensive travel insurance Sorry to hear of your plight Daily Di :( I wasn't trying to upstage you, I promise :(

:crybaby: It's a good job I printed that caseful of cash Chloe, I needed it (and then some!) to pay the Orthopaedic Surgeon!

Wanna see my holiday snaps? (snaps being the operatve word!) -

armX-rays.jpg

:crybaby: These aren't my actual x-rays - mine are too big and I don't have a scanner - but they might as well be. I bounced down a flight of marble steps on the fourth day of my hols and have brought back a host of unwanted but colourful souveniers, including a broken arm.

So, as you can see, I'm feeling unusually sorry for myself right now and a bit 'broke' in more ways than one!

(No hugs please, it hurts way too much.)

D :crybaby: lly

:o Dolly that's terrible. Obviously your nickname of DollyDangerous is quite appropriate! I'm sorry about your broken arm and your messed up holiday, but I have to tell you I'm jealous you've got your own x-rays! They never give out that stuff here! It's just not fair! Hope you're not in too much pain!

:o Dolly that's terrible. Obviously your nickname of DollyDangerous is quite appropriate! I'm sorry about your broken arm and your messed up holiday, but I have to tell you I'm jealous you've got your own x-rays! They never give out that stuff here! It's just not fair! Hope you're not in too much pain!

Thanks for the Get Well wishes and ecards, Playmates :wub:

I'm almost done with the self-pity :P but in a word, the pain has been excruciating! Amongst other drugs, I was prescribed strong painkillers, but thankfully I'm no longer counting down the last hour before the next dose, so the pain is lessening daily. My broken arm, after it was plastered, has been the least of my worries, but thankfully, I was finally allowed to fly home!

Don't be jealous of my holiday snaps Pipsqueak ;) we're not allowed to keep them here in the UK either - but I guess I was given all the X-rays and hospital reports to bring back for my medical treatment/records here. And probably for insurance purposes.

And now playmates, I have lots of time to come out to play, the surgeon in Athens said it would be at least 4 weeks before I will be able to return to work! :lol:

D :rolleyes: lly

Sorry to hear about your ouchies Aunty :(

Hope you feel much better soon :)

Both Lucy and pink pony send there best and softest hugs ;) and have both offered to come and keep you company while your on the mend.

Chloe

Thank you Chl :wub: e, but you know Lucy wouldn't come down here without you! :rolleyes:

I know Pink P :wub: ny's more capricious :P - so do you think you could saddle him up and send him galloping down to take me to hospital on Friday? Obviously I can't drive myself right now :crybaby:

Or maybe I'll just book a taxi, eh? ;)

D :P lly

P.S. Of course, you know all 3 of you are more than welcome when I'm better :)