LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Discovery

When was the first time you realized that you were interested in diapers?

For me, it was when I was in 1st or 2nd grade and I was at my after-school daycare. I don't remember specifically what happened, but I will never forget this moment for the rest of my life. I was playing with toys when all of a sudden a teacher knocked on the door to get the whole class's attention. She was leading this poor boy into our classroom wearing only a t-shirt and a DIAPER. The boy was crying uncontrollably from the humiliation, but the teacher put this poor boy in a diaper (I unfortunately don't know the reason, but at the time I thought it was because he wet himself) and led him from classroom to classroom so that everyone in the building saw him in a diaper. I'm not sure whatever happened to him, but that moment seeing the poor boy in a diaper sparked my fascination into diapers.

I would love to hear other stories on how others became involved in diapers.

Thanks,

babycro (babycro@hotmail.com)

That is horrible!! If I'd been that poor kid's parent I'd have been up one side and down the other of that teacher and THEN demanded her dismissal. Talk about psychological abuse in the classroom! :badmood:

As for the topic on hand ... I was five when my older sister put me in one of my old diapers. I guess she thought of it as playing dolls on a larger scale or something. It just grew from there.

Looking back now, I realized how horrible that teacher was. I really have no clue whatever happened to the boy or the teacher. They were both in a different class, but that image and the thought of that punishment stuck in my mind throughout my time at this day-care center.

babycro

my interested started at 12 when asked to baby sit my 2 neices for an hour a week while my sister had her driving lesson. It must have only been 5 mins after she left that I had noticed and wanted to put on a nappy but to scared put them in my bag. During the next 35 weeks until she passed first time :crybaby: I had managed to ( steel / borrow ) about 40 nappies and with my pocket money got 2 pairs for plastic pants from the chemist. Although the nappies never really fit they lasted me over a year.

hmm, this one time when i was 11 i was staying at my uncles and the only free room was an old nursery, so i slept on the floor in a sleeping bag. i woke up in the middle of the night and saw a diaper on the changing table and thought waht the heck, so i tried it on and liked, wore it for a few minutes, took it off and put it and another in my suitcase.

10 years in diapers, woohoo :D

I always liked the feeling of something big and soft between my legs like a pillow but it wasnt until I discovered masterbation did I connect it with diapers. I dont even know why I just threw one on and rubbed myself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lovely.

Me personally, i never rebbeled properly, guess this is one way.

I was a bedwetter until about 8 or 9, and my mother and father were those kind of asshole, abusive parents you read about in all the stories. I was insulted, humiliated, beaten, you name it -- because they thought that would "fix" the bedwetting. My mother also decided that I should wear plastic pants to bed. Just the plastic pants, no diapers. That way they would be uncomfortable and I would get heat rash and that would make me "decide" to quit bedwetting.

Of course, what it did was get me addicted to the plastic pants. After I stopped wetting the bed, I still wanted the plastic pants. I knew where my mom kept them, so I snuck them out and wore them. Somewhere between winter 1979 and summer 1980, I realized that wearing diapers and plastic pants was what I wanted to do. Just looking at pictures or ads of diapers and plastic pants made my wiener feel good (I didn't know about what erections were called, but three things made me get one: diapers, plastic panties, and inflatable toys).

So I guess I was like 9 or 10 when I became a DL with minor AB tendencies.

Floaty_Boy

I had just turned 13 when I really got to thinking about diapers.

My dad was dating this weird obsessive woman at the time, and he wound up telling me (I think he said she was weird or something and I asked why) that when he had hurt his back, she told him she wanted to take care of him, bring him breakfast in bed, things like that, and that he could even wear a diaper so he didn't have to get up, and she'd change it. Being a curious person, I started wondering what it felt like to use a diaper.

So, soon after (it was the summer, and I had a lot of time by myself) I made my own diaper out of plastic bags, paper towels, toilet paper, etc. I did that a couple of times, and didn't really have leaking problems, I just wet, tho. I kindof liked it, but it wasn't all that great, and it was a pain to get all set up, so I never really bothered again.

I think I should note, that was the summer I also started to develop any sort of sexual awareness, so it may just be that I got curious about diapers at the same time I started pleasuring myself, and with them being in the same general period of time in my life, they got connected. But who knows.

I was close to 19 when I first got real diapers (they were pull-up type ones actually), and they were great. Since then I've figured out that I like really really thick ones.

Interestingly enough, when I was little, I more or less decided to stop wearing diapers on my own. At 2 1/2, I informed my parents one night that I was no longer going to wear a diaper to bed. We reached an agreement that if I was dry in the morning, I wouldn't have to wear one at night anymore, and in the morning I was dry. (I had already stopped wearing one daytime by then.)

Like any kid, I had the occasional nighttime accident for a couple of years beyond that, although I also had some daytime ones, too. I didn't want to go to the bathroom unnecessarily, so rather than "waste" a trip to the bathroom only to discover I didn't have to pee, I'd tend to wait longer than I probably should've, or else I'd "test" to see if I really had to go, which entailed attempting to pee just a little wherever I was. While often I didn't need to go right that minute and didn't have any problems, there were several times when I really had to go, and as soon as the first drop got out, there was no stopping it.

I eventually stopped doing that, but for a brief time when I was 17, I actually started doing the same thing on occasion, but stopped when a little actually came out--enough to make a small wetspot on my shorts--and I never tried it again. (Until I got diapers, anyway.)

I think the last time I wet the bed, I was 9, or maybe even as old as 11, but I had strep throat and was feverish. Since getting diapers, tho, I will sometimes put one on when I'm sick, just in case, especially given that I seem to regularly dream about urinating. So far I've never actually done it when I have in a dream, which has been a surprise for me.

Alright :) More info than anybody needed :)

Though most of you that frequent the chat know my story here it is. My boyfriend called me over to his house almost 3 years ago, but when I got there he was asleep. So I was just gonna lay down with him but I noticed him wearing a diaper. I thought it was weird at first, but then I decided to try it. The rest is history.

I'd have to say I first got attracted to diapers is when I was about five years old and in daycare. I wasn't playing nice with another kid or something and one of the daycare providers put me in just a t-shirt and a diaper. so there I was sitting in a chair diapered, and the daughter of the care provider (who also helps out) watched me hang my head as she ate my candy that I earned for the week. Not a good day for me. (at the time) .

I guess I could put my discovery at around 5 years old. My mother stayed home with my brother and I for 8 years while also babysitting 5 other kids and my father worked downtown during the day. Some of these kids were no more than a year old so our toy room closet was usually flooded with Pampers or Huggies. My parents say I was officially "trained" at around 2, but kept wetting the bed or my pants because I was too busy or lazy to go to the bathroom. I kept doing this so my mother would let me wear diapers to bed, but stopped because it became too humiliating to wear them in front of my older brother.