LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Call For Donations

i didn't know i could 1. buy diapers through amazon and 2. if i did it would help daily diapers.. if i buy other things from amazon will it help DD... you know how if u click on a link then buy something it will register as being bought by a DD member and they will give you money? i buy through amazon all the time and if each time i buy some of hte money will go to DD that would be way cool...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I currently haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about, a submissive becoming dominant? Where in Holy Nature does it say that?

Actually, a [mommy|daddy]/baby relationship is very much a BDSM relationship, afterall, it has to do with both control and discipline, two of the defining aspects of a BDSM relationship. We know not all aspects are needed to consider a relationship to be BDSM, since Sadism and Masochism can be left out at will, as can Bondage. Actually, the only thing that is common to all BDSM relationships, as far as I know, is that one person is in control and the other has to listen to the other or undergo his or her whims. Sound familiar? Of course it does. Power exchange is not only at the basis of BDSM fantasies, it also lies at the basis of many AB fantasies.

The relationship you share most definitely is a BDSM relationship.

Jennie,

I had this beautiful reply to you, throwing an olive branch. I'm really more interested in your lifestyle than in arguing. BUT.........then this came along and is just sooooo wrong.

Random,

An exchange implies trading roles. So where one is dominant and the other submissive the power exchange reverses the roles. My mommy has never been submissive. Maybe I'm all wet on this. I'm certainly not a BDSM expert. So there's your clue.

Let me make this very clear for you. I'm going to substitute Mother for mommy/daddy where Mother is an actual real parent of a chronological child. And substitute Child for baby meaning an actual chronological child.

Actually, a Mother/Child relationship is very much a BDSM relationship, afterall, it has to do with both control and discipline, two of the defining aspects of a BDSM relationship. We know not all aspects are needed to consider a relationship to be BDSM, since Sadism and Masochism can be left out at will, as can Bondage. Actually, the only thing that is common to all BDSM relationships, as far as I know, is that one person is in control and the other has to listen to the other or undergo his or her whims. Sound familiar? Of course it does. Power exchange is not only at the basis of BDSM fantasies, it also lies at the basis of many AB fantasies.

What an absolutely ridiculous silly assertion that would be. That a chronological Mother/Child relationship is BDSM. Yet there you have it. According to Random this relationship contains two of the defining aspects and therefore MUST be BDSM.

The whole point here is that this is all semantics and perspective. Who you are defines how you see the world. Hammers only see nails. Jennie is an interesting combination. She defines her relationship in terms of BDSM and yet it sounds a lot like mine. Any ABs who I have had knowledge of who are into some aspects of BDSM usually define themselves as AB and oh yes, they also like some BDSM aspect of it.

I on the other hand don't really like the term Adult Baby. One way I like to describe myself is Advanced Baby. I didn't invent the term, there is a lovely person who coined it, but I really like it and all that it implies. I don't feel like an Adult who wants to play baby. I feel like a Baby who grew a bigger body. For me this isn't a fetish although there is a sexual element to it. My desires started well before puberty. So for me, I'm not living in a power exchange or a BDSM relationship. My perspective is COMPLETELY different from your. Please don't try to convince me to change my perspective, it is who I am. It defines me.

Baby - not thorp

Baby - not thorp

well Random has joined our conversation :)......and while he has his own opinion which in fact is prolly very similiar to my own. He went a different direction and you followed him...instead of answering my questions

so here is my question one more time.......

power exchange is defined below......it is a term used by the bdsm community and stands as a label for a specific type of relationship.....using the definition below.....i am curious to know if despite this term being a bdsm term do you find it applicable to your own relationship?

In BDSM, the term power exchange refers to a relationship or activity in which the submissive partner exchanges his or her authority to make decisions for the dominant partner's agreement to take responsibility for the submissive's happiness and health. This can occur for any duration, according to the agreement of the participants, ranging from a single scene, to a proscribed period of hours, days or weeks, to a 24 hour a day agreement with no termination date.

On a psychological level, much BDSM "play" involves power and dominance, in particular power exchange, with one person willingly handing over personal autonomy. This can range from addressing another person as "master" or "mistress" for a ten-minute scene, to a witnessed, formal collaring with a lifelong agreement which micro-manages the submissive's life.

finally.....

Please don't try to convince me to change my perspective, it is who I am. It defines me.
i am not trying to change your perspective...i don't think we would even still be conversing on the topic if you didn't have your own interest and curiousity peaked.....

SERIOUSLY!!!! if i want to buy a onesie from amazon, can i make it so it looks like i came from DD site and so DD gets money from the sale or is it only a diaper sale????? cause i want to buy the onesie they sell on there, and they have footie pj's and i'd buy them from there for sure if i knew the sale would help DD.... DOES ANYONE KNOW???

AWESOME!!! thanks DD, the thread had gotten off topic and i am an avid amazon.com shopper, man if i had known years ago that all i buy there would get u some $$$ well now i know.. i get all my text books off there, and usually do most of my christmas shopping there, and they sell onesies...... thanks again for letting me know!!!

actually i purchase from Amazon pretty often....even work items sometimes............not sure how it works though.........i'll have to try it on something personal first ......but hey......glad you asked the question sarah :).........

i bet there are LOADS of us who buy from amazon all the time, if we all just used the link from DD to get there, think of all the money DD would have to keep this site up and running and free to us all!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!! make sure you link to amazon from this site and we all win!!!

and amazon.com does sell onesies. they are only pink, blue or white, but they sell them! and only 26$

Baby - not thorp

well Random has joined our conversation :)......and while he has his own opinion which in fact is prolly very similiar to my own. He went a different direction and you followed him...instead of answering my questions

so here is my question one more time.......

power exchange is defined below......it is a term used by the bdsm community and stands as a label for a specific type of relationship.....using the definition below.....i am curious to know if despite this term being a bdsm term do you find it applicable to your own relationship?

finally..... i am not trying to change your perspective...i don't think we would even still be conversing on the topic if you didn't have your own interest and curiousity peaked.....

I'm out of the crib early this morning because mommy went to church and I didn't have to go.

Well, <gagging slightly from the strangle hold she has on him until he answers her> I would find it applicable to my own. However, as I explained before this is semantics. I really look at my relationship much differently. I am a baby who was found by his mommy. She saw me as a two year old. People not so perceptive see me as a big person. We don't define our relationship in BDSM terms. It would never even occur to me to think this way because I've never considered that I had any authority to make decisions especially in the presence of my mommy when she found me. She assumed responsibility for me. If we want to take this a step farther then have to define taking care of your parents in your home when they grow old as a power exchange or adopting an older child as the same. Wow, and my poor mother wouldn't even know that she was into BDSM. As I said before "when you are a hammer the whole world is a nail." Because of who you are when you look at these relationships you see them in terms YOU are familiar and comfortable with. The reason we are still conversing is the grip you have around my neck. :lol:

Baby

Baby - not thorp

the reason i am still conversing is because you haven't answered my question......and i am persistent......but i think my point has already been made........i also see that the question either it makes you uncomfortable ....you just don't get what i'm asking of you..........or maybe you just don't want to answer.........either way...........forget it......it was interesting but it's really not all that important.......

as for your nail and hammer analogy again............obviously i am using terminology i am familiar with.....power exchange is clearly defined and well known in the bdsm lifestyle...and i'd wager that many abdl's even have heard of it......you clearly see bdsm as something you don't identify with.......although infantilism in several forms is listed on many if not most bdsm checklists.......again........there are many shades between white and black no matter what your interests are....

that's ok too though to not want to associate with bdsm......many who came from physically abusive backgrounds etc.....don't like bdsm it makes them uncomfortable......and it goes both way.......i know people in the bdsm world who were molested by family members as children who hate the whole concept of Daddy/baby or Mommy/baby.........like you know and understand your own lifestyle.....and would take the time to explain it to someone who saw it as something it wasn't.............that's what i've been doing while "arguing" with you......

people have preconceived notions or assumptions about who and what a bdsm slave is or anything bdsm..........they assume that D/daddy and i have a closet full of leather and whips.....we have no leather ...personally i find people in leather not so attractive (no offense to anyone but i get this mental image that isn't a turn on for me)......no whips.....though i came to Daddy with a nice soft flogger........W/we use leather cuffs and chains to bind me to the bed.......but He still doesn't beat me then.......He blind folds me usually and teases my body in a very gentle and sexual manner with feathers, soft brushes, anything that might bring pleasure....no beatings....no torture....unless being tortured with pleasure....pleasure is His whole motivation......don't get me wrong....i have enjoyed a good beating a time or two but it has never occured with my Daddy.....because that isn't what O/our relationship is about...without the Dom/slave role and diapers......W/we'd prolly be considered pretty vanilla......

anyway.....enough explaining

good luck and i wish you well......i just ask that you please post responsibly (of course i'm nobody so ya don't have to listen....but somebody is sure to call ya out if ya don't ;) )....and always remember you are a rolemodel for the community ;)

because you haven't answered my question

But I did. Maybe not the way you wanted me to answer it. "I would find it applicable to my own." I am uncomfortable with your question because I don't consider my condition to be a fetish which is commonly how BDSM and even AB is thought of.

I think that we both have a clear understanding of the other at this point. Your lifestyle is interesting to me though because as you mentioned it doesn't fit my stereotype of BDSM. I wouldn't mind learning more at some time.

Baby

Random,

An exchange implies trading roles. So where one is dominant and the other submissive the power exchange reverses the roles. My mommy has never been submissive. Maybe I'm all wet on this. I'm certainly not a BDSM expert. So there's your clue.

Strange person on internet forum say what?

How did you ever get to that conclusion? Power exchange means that one person gives up his|her autonomy, and gives power over [him|her]self to his|her Master, or in the case of an ABDL relationship to his|her Mommy|Daddy.

What an absolutely ridiculous silly assertion that would be. That a chronological Mother/Child relationship is BDSM. Yet there you have it. According to Random this relationship contains two of the defining aspects and therefore MUST be BDSM.

I don't know how your childhood went, but for one, my mother never really controlled me, and secondly, I wasn't often disciplined either. But yes, in essence, a parent/child relationship is very much like a BDSM relationship. That is one of the reasons why so many people are into BDSM, and the reason why so many people are into ABDL as well, because they miss the situation of being a child. A time in which you did not have any worries, all you had to do was trust your parents. When you did something wrong, you got punished for it and then it was forgotten, it didn't have any dangerous consequences. It IS all very similar to one another, as most things are in this Universe.

The only really difference is in the power exchange definition. An adult gives up his or her autonomy in a BDSM relationship, while this is not possible in a child/parent relationship this is not possible, afterall, the child does not have an autonomy yet. The purpose of that last relationship is exactly to give the child an autonomy so it can live on its own.

Another thing, just because the two defining elements of a BDSM relationship are Discipline and Submission, it doesn't mean that there aren't any other required aspects to the relationship. One being that such a relationship is formed between consenting adults, in order to differentiate from true slavery and other forms of abuse.

But in any case, further discussion of this should be taken to message or its own thread. Because Zorro daddy was right in his ‘The one thing that you love’-thread, we do shift the topic far too often here on DailyDiapers. Sorry, DailyDi ^_^

So, back to the topic at hand:

As long as you click on my AMAZON link to get there, we earn a commission on ANYTHING you buy from them.

Awesome. I'm going to start doing that then. Is that link anywhere obvious? So that I don't have to find this thread again when I next want to order something from Amazon?

Yes bel, very elequent. Totally wrong but really funny. From CREDIT 101 - I carry the same credit rating as my spouse and will forever until death or divorce. Furthermore even if you followed your erroneous assuption, a credit rating doesn't go down without negative events. In other words if I didn't make payments or had too much credit, etc. None of that can happen. NO credit is completely different than BAD credit.

I'm not worried. I have the best parent in the world.

Baby

Well you do like to misread or do you just always misunderstand. Who mentioned BAD credit not i.

From CREDIT 100 ( since you already used 101 ). A credit rating is an accumlation of taken, both current and paid back, together with your current and past income. You don't think your rating would be close to zero if you split??

See no need to mention BAD to say where your credit RATING would be.

But in any case, further discussion of this should be taken to message or its own thread. Because Zorro daddy was right in his ‘The one thing that you love’-thread, we do shift the topic far too often here on DailyDiapers. Sorry, DailyDi

well said randominterestedperson.......i have to admit...after reading Daddy Zorro's thread opener i immediately felt guilty about this one though i hope Baby - not thorp, was discussing and not arguing because i certainly wasn't arguing......it was conversation.....we agree...we disagree.......we share thoughts and ideas (maybe a little dig or two...i really hated the nail and hammer analogy...;) )......but no name calling... but we could of started a whole new thread and continued it there...maybe i'll start a "power exchange" discussion just to see who joins in....

and bel...... ;)

anyway......i love the Amazon.com thing too.......and just to make up for taking the thread over i'll go buy something from there using the DD link....right now!

Hey, Dailydi, I'll bet that if you put a little amazon banner on the 'Home Page' page using the link that has your commission ID thing with a little bit of text telling everyone to click the link and buy from amazon (instead of just buying from amazon.com) that the site will get a cut of the sales. You should also probably mention that it's everything, not just ab/dl related items that give the site a cut. I'm sure that would help the site out a bit so everyone knows about it. The donation 'baby banker' thing is cool and all, but logically I can't really see that giving you enough money to run the site durring the hard times since once you donate, that's it, you don't have to donate again to get the baby banker status. Plus, there's those of us, who live from paycheck to paycheck and a simple fluxuation of $5 in gas throws off our budget, making it imposible to donate when you need it most. You need more of a constant flow of income that is more reliable which is where that amazon banner idea comes in. Or even better yet, make a hyperlink of the amazon link and put instruction for people to right click and add to favorites so people don't have to come to the site beforehand to get to amazon, they can just click from their favorites in their browsers.

Well that's about it for my brainstorm, I think the real problem was that nobody knew that you got profits from amazon deals though your special url. Just get that out there and I'm sure things will pick up.

SWEET!!! thanks for the banner, i had just bookmarked this thread so i could find hte link u gave the banner makes it super easy.. in a few weeks i'll be making loads of purchasesfor my text books.. do you get a percentage of each sale? or just a set amount per sale or per product bought? i wanna know the best way to get DD the most money...

SWEET!!! thanks for the banner, i had just bookmarked this thread so i could find hte link u gave the banner makes it super easy.. in a few weeks i'll be making loads of purchasesfor my text books.. do you get a percentage of each sale? or just a set amount per sale or per product bought? i wanna know the best way to get DD the most money...

I get about 5% of EVERY sale that results from clicking through our banner - you can buy anything you want once you get there, just start here :)

Added an Amazon banner to the board to give you guys an easy Amazon click-through place, thanks for the suggestion!

You're welcome, I have good ideas every once in a while, I'm sure that if I wouldn't have mentioned it, someone else would have. Anyway, I hope it helps out a bit in the finances dept. Marketing is all about making sure everyone sees and comprehends what they are seeing. "Monkey see, Monkey buy. Monkey not see, Monkey not buy." So uh, good luck with this month's ledger.

i'm afraid i only get paid once a month, the last working day of the month, and thats not until the end of august, i'm sorry my donation will be so late in the month DD, but i'll try to donate enough for two months!!! I hope it will not come too late and you will be able to make the fees and payments this month...

Thanks to those who have donated! We've got about 2/3 of what we need for the month, so I am confident we will make our goal and hopefully add a few bucks to the bank for next month so we can continue to grow!

Thanks also to those who donated through Amazon, Amazon is so discreet they don't send me your info to thank you personally!