LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dailydiapers Blogs

I read in this thread that blogs on this web site are typically not well read or explored. I think there might be a few reasons for this:

• some people aren't aware that blogs exists here, so have never read them
  • commenting on blog entries appears to be disabled, and reading without being able to comment might not be enticing to some people
  • perhaps the type of community we have here just isn't conducive to the bloggers format of communication
  • perhaps people don't have enough time or energy to read blogs here
  • DailyDi hasn't updated her blog in ages ;)
  • some people might simply not know what a blog is
  • some people don't wish to create and/or maintain a blog
  • etc., etc., etc.

so I was thinking we could have an "advertise your blog" thread. The intent is to specifically limit this to blogs on the dailydiapers web site. It would be nice if people would read and comment on each other's blogs. Obviously, I'm very interested in people reading my blog and giving me comments or feedback, but I'd be equally interested to give feedback to others about their blog.

For those who don't know what a blog is, it's basically an online journal where you can write and express thoughts and ideas you wish to share with people. Each entry can be something quick and simple, or something perhaps a bit more drawn out. The choices and possibilities are almost endless.

If you would like to share your dailydiapers blog with the rest of the dailydiapers community, please let people know here. The quickest way to view a person's blog is to click on their user name to be brought to their user profile page, and then click on "Blog", then click on "Visit this blog".

I'll suggest that for people responding to this idea, it may be helpful to respond to specific blog entries rather than an entire blog. In doing so, I'd suggest beginning comments on a blog entry as follows:

username's "blog entry title"

whatever your comments are here

Also, feel free to request that people look at specific blog entries of yours.

Caveats: Lets try to keep this a constructive process. If you have a negative comment to make about somebody's blog entries or ideas, please try to do so diplomatically. If you can't be either positive or diplomatic with your comments, please refrain from commenting.

If you only want people on the dailydiapers website to view your blog, make sure to have that as a blog setting. Go to "Your blog settings" -> "Settings" and make sure that "Allow guests to view your blog?" is unchecked.

Happy blogging and commenting!

• DailyDi hasn't updated her blog in ages ;)

Just to let you know, DailyDi is a HE, not a SHE. The picture on HIS profile is just an avatar. As for the blogs, I don't read them because they really don't interest me. Occasionally, I will read a couple of the well known member's blogs because I am bored and have nothing better to do.

I never understood blogs. I like diaries, though. I have to look into all this. I probably wont though. Curse my lazyness.

To underwhere-- As for corrections on DailyDi's gender... i've nearly made the exact same mistake. But i'm too insanely careful about everything i do to slip up, so i ended up scanning some posts for him to be 100% sure before making my post. The reason i even bother telling my dull story is that if someone decided to correct me like that, it would probably make me feel stupid, but i am overly emotional so you may not feel the same way. Anyway, i just wanted to say, i've already seen like 10 people inaccurately post this information, so you're not a first.

-Sophie

See, and the ONE TIME I rely on a picture to try to tell me useful information, although I read the picture correctly, I still got the wrong information. :( Oh well. I never was very good with pictures. I promise I won't beat myself up for the mistake.

Speaking of which, (and more on topic with my original suggestion) my blog does have some information about my own cognitive quirks and how I think they relate to my interest in some of this stuff. If you really want to learn some stuff about me, "What a revelation!" and "A 'safe' Vulnerability" are, together, a really good introduction to who I am and where I am coming from. As thoughts or ideas come along, I hope to add more to my blog, but I haven't yet had a lot of things I really wanted to share with others about my explorations into this aspect of myself. If you have any thoughts or comments to offer to my blogs, please feel free to do so either via PM or here in this thread.

I really hope other people will create and/or share some of their own personal insights and experiences by way of blogging. I've read some of the blogs that are posted here, but I am trying to make an effort to read more of them.

I never understood blogs. I like diaries, though. I have to look into all this. I probably wont though. Curse my lazyness.

To underwhere-- As for corrections on DailyDi's gender... i've nearly made the exact same mistake. But i'm too insanely careful about everything i do to slip up, so i ended up scanning some posts for him to be 100% sure before making my post. The reason i even bother telling my dull story is that if someone decided to correct me like that, it would probably make me feel stupid, but i am overly emotional so you may not feel the same way. Anyway, i just wanted to say, i've already seen like 10 people inaccurately post this information, so you're not a first.

-Sophie

I agree about the confusion about di's gender. It's a little confusing that he's got a picture of a girl(does that mean he fantasizes about being a cheerleader?)but then says boy on his info.

lol underwhere I was just saying what I did, then I scrolled down and saw your comment.

I personally enjoy reading your blogs underwhere. I only hope people enjoy reading mine as much as I enjoy reading yours, and I agree about it being disappointing about not being able to leave comments directly on the blogs.

I agree about the confusion about di's gender. It's a little confusing that he's got a picture of a girl(does that mean he fantasizes about being a cheerleader?)but then says boy on his info.

lol underwhere I was just saying what I did, then I scrolled down and saw your comment.

Sooo..hmmm..Now are we to assume that your Superman..even though your info says your a girl??? :P:roflmao::D

The whole "fantasy" thing about the cheerleader may not be so. It's true I commonly fantasize about the things in the pictures i enjoy, and it's also true i probably only make my avatar from pictures i enjoy, but nonetheless, no fantasy is really required to post a picture. It's a good picture. I think that alone is reason enough to have it as an avatar.

Then of course, he may enjoy cheerleader fantasies.

These are really questions you should be asking DailyDi.

-Sophie

Yeah, I got bored with the whole blogging thing. I figure you guys know what's going in my life between the site and this board. Plus I manage other non-fetish boards and sites, so by the end of the day... I'm sick of typing :)

Nope, I just really like the Five For Fighting song I put the video for in my blogs. It's kind of like dreaming about being something bigger/better, but not knowing how, and you can't anyways cause you're just a normal person. And I didn't mean the cheerleader thing as criticizing, it was more like a question out of curiosity.

Besides, I don't really have any diaper pictures because I don't wear them, but I am staying on here because of medical problems.

Edited by ziva