LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

World Of Warcraft Players - Join The Dl Guild!

If you play WoW, why not join us on Sentinals US server? Create a Horde Alt and send an in-game email or PM to "Dallavin" to join “Destined Legacy” (DL)

Never played? Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a free 10 day trial code. IF you decide to become a paid player I get a free month for referring you.. if you decide not to stay, you pay nothing.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what time are people playing there and in that guild

time should be sever time if possible and i will come over and log on.

hope we get others to play to so we can have a group to quest with

but i guess the big questions is

is the baby sitter going to turn us in if we have an accident while being chased by the big bad wolf after he turns someone in to little red riding hood.

or those other mean people that do mind control and make to kill or chase your friends you are playing with

or that other big mean one i was fighting the other night that threw me off the balcony and i had to run all around the island to be back it

hat is a lot of running for a little boy 8 years old

lucking no mommy or daddy or i would be grounded for life i bet for the number of wet or soggy pants while playing the game becasue i for got to put a diaper on

daywe

every time I log onto that server no one is online who has the ability to invite me, maybe there should be a recruictment time framer where everyone has the ability to invite a fellow diaper patron. Otherwise I just log off and start playing my main.

Although I don't have invite powers,

I'm the nite shift guy on here, My on shift days I'll only be on around 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM server time,

My off days Tue,Wed are mostly 12:00 PM - 3:00 AM server time. So late nite questing will have someone on ^_^

I do solo most of the time and need to pratice my guild helper skills, so If ya get a chance for late nite questing, give me a yell and I'll truck over to help if I can.

Well I made Tauren Druid for the guild and usually I am on during evenings (toons name is molicare). But I know the horde side very well and ahve done most quests at least once. Need any help don't hesitate to ask me, I can probably point you in the right direction.

know most of the horde area always willing to help

i am on line a lot so just ask

thinking about bring my undead preist over from pvp asi h=thing he will get less comments on his name "soggy britches"

ok so what or when is a good time for other to meet on line this weekend,

that is if we are not grounded by our mommy's or daddy's if we have them for being naught, or wetting the bed last night or maybe even wetting accident in school today

but be good no back talk and maybe they will still let you on line for a few

We really need an alliance group too (on another server obviously since we can't have horde/alliance on the same server). I'd start one, but all of my alts are known by my friends and making an ab/dl group would be a bit risky...plus, I've never made a guild before so I don't know how. lol. Anyone agree though, bout needing an alliance group?

We really need an alliance group too (on another server obviously since we can't have horde/alliance on the same server). I'd start one, but all of my alts are known by my friends and making an ab/dl group would be a bit risky...plus, I've never made a guild before so I don't know how. lol. Anyone agree though, bout needing an alliance group?

we need to get one group up and going first i think before we start a second, i know some like the dark side

but i have always preferred the horde side use to be more adults playing there and less kids,

why not come over and join us on the horde side i am sure you will find others that will help you level

will be nice when we have enough to start premade battle group teams

daywe, soggypants

make sure you have a high end virus program and if you can afford it and they have them in stock that new device that makes it harder to log in with out a number that is different each time

as i guess they had a bad time last night on misha server and many accounts hacked

All my mains are Ally, but I made a Horde just for the DL guild... too small a group to splinter it off into even smaller ones already. We got a good group of 25 now and hoping more of ya'll will join :)

Well, I made a character and no one was online so I wil try to catch you guys at a better time.

I can't be "too" dedicated to this though seeing as a I raid a few night a week in BT and SWP but I will try to level a bit and just hang out.

Sounds fun!