LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Member Rankings

Yeah I didn't care for the bedwetter status either. I started posting more just to get outta that. Not sure but possibly the donater status might elevate you past that so that you can put your own title. But giving money to the site is up to you (hey it's only $10). The actual number is hidden to move up due to the fact that people will flood the boards or spam us to elevate their ranking.

Yeah I didn't care for the bedwetter status either. I started posting more just to get outta that. Not sure but possibly the donater status might elevate you past that so that you can put your own title. But giving money to the site is up to you (hey it's only $10). The actual number is hidden to move up due to the fact that people will flood the boards or spam us to elevate their ranking.

I'm pretty sure you are right, Repaid. I think I remember DailyDi posting that the user title option is available for Baby Banker and whatever the rank is after bedwetter.

Hmm, Diaper Star is 500, Diaper Royalty is 750. Look at the member list, sort it by number of posts, then click on someone's profile to see what their rank is. Pipsqueak and Morv both have custom rankings, haven't donated, and have 750+ posts. I can't find any 500-749 post people (Diaper Stars) with custom ranking, (though I only looked at a couple) so I'm guessing it happens at Royalty.

I liked one I saw, and idk if it was actually a status, but it said 'light a fuse and run away'.

That's Pipsqueak. ;)

I seem to remember not long ago we got on this discussion, there was someone with a custom comment with 4XX, but can't be sure. I know you can at 500 plus somewhere been awhile since those days. Just hang in there, they count up and before you know it, ya can put just about whatever your little diapered butt wants.

Edit: Okay when you want to check, go to My Controls at the top of this page or forums in general then Personal Profile Section on left, select Edit Profile Info You should see Real age at top, then Custom Member Title if you have that you can put what you want. If not keep posting.