LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Hide Your Diapers?

I did a search and didn't find a recent topic so <_>

Personally I hide them outside in two plastic bags between the firtrees :P

I'm to paranoid to hide them inside since I never want to be chaugt :closedeyes:

so I only can wear them when nobody is at home.

So where do you hide your diapers from your parents/friend/... :)

and in case you live alone: where do you keep them?

under my bed, like a pull out thing, in a carried bag in a backpack, cover it withs ome old dvds and cds, then something else like a mag push my draw back in, put my bedspread over the drawer...wallah, i take out one at a time, hide that, as there easy as indifivual to hide.

Heres a tip, over time you get relaxed, and you get sloppy, once in a while remind yourself what it is you got hidden, and why its hidden. e.g leaving a pack on my bed and my mother walked in, luckily it was in a box, i jsut told her it was a computer part im sending back...

:drive1:

Guest sumsalt3@hotmail.com

in an old green toy box that i have had since my childhood in the corner of my room all kinds of crap pilled on top of it assures that nobody would think to look in it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

.... in four seperate luggage bags in my closet

In my closet. Open my door, BAM, diapers. Of course, I don't give a flying f...flock of geese who finds out now.

Yeah I wear diapers. Now if you aren't offering to change me, then shut the **** up about it, LOL!

I started hiding my abenas in my closet behind a bunch of heavy boxes that even I can barely lift. But somehow my mother managed to see them one day, claiming she was looking for my old electric razor (it's in the bathroom). :angry: I now hide them behind a vent.

holy crap, what all did she say when she found them?

Surprisingly, nothing. I wasn't home that day and she just stacked them neatly with everything else she moved out of the way. I can't imagine what she thought when she found them, but I imagine she put two and two together from when she caught me sneaking Pampers out of their room when I was 7.

Right now, I keep them in the bottom drawer of my desk, with an old pair of boxers draped over top and some other junk in there. I have my own room, which nobody should be going into (especially once they install my damn lock!), but it's part of a suite in the dorms that I share with 3 other guys.

Last time I was home for a good stretch of time, I just had them sitting around with something draped over top of them, dirty laundry, or whatever. My bedroom is in the basement, and at that time, hardly anybody was going down there, and nobody had any reason to go into my room. If they did, they'd probably turn around and leave right away and ask me why it was such a mess. But I digress...

I dunno...if anybody found them, they probably wouldn't say anything to me. I think their only concern would be that I'm throwing the used ones out quickly. If they said anything, I'd probably lie and say that I sometimes had some problems at night, but that I had been to the doctor about it, and try to leave it at that.

Prior to that, when I was at school, I'd hide them under my dirty laundry pile: nobody in their right mind would ever look there. I think I may have also kept them inside of a cardboard box in my closet that had something fairly light on top of it, but somebody would've really had to poke to find them. I think part of the reason I don't have them in the laundry pile now is that the way I'm storing other things in my closet (like a microwave I don't need right now, but will later) I wouldn't have a good place for the diapers. I just placed an order for a couple of packs, tho, so I may have to rethink my "hiding" place...since it's just in a drawer that anybody could easily open (although I'd have to wonder why they would...).

My wife knows about my diapers but wants nothing to do with them, so it's important that they be out of the way, in a place where she couldn't accidentally run into them, but not necessarily where she couldn't find them even if she were looking for them. I have told her where I "hide" them: in the attic and in the garage.

I keep a small number of diapers in the garage, where I can access them easily when I come home for lunch. But most of my diaper--disposable and cloth with plastic pants--in in the attic in non-descript boxes. That way, I can have a variety of them in the house, but not really in the living space. It works pretty well for me.

-RMS401

• 3 years later...

I have a 2 bedroom condo, and I live alone. In one of my closets there is a small cove (?) on one side of the closet. I have been lately thinking about putting in a fake wall.

has anybody else done this?

I used to live in a very bad part of town :huh: The old rotting four room house didn't have closets, so sometime over the years whoever had lived there had built a few and done other amatuer remodeling work (I won't go into the duct-tape plumbing system here :o ) One of those closets was beside the back of a fireplace and made with wood paneleling. The way it was done made a false wall simple to add. I arranged for a piece of leftover paneling to slide up by lifting the baseboard- just stick a knife or something under there to get it started then lift with your hand :ninja: This was a far better option than a safe which I couldn't afford and would have simply been carried away by a larger number of crooks :( I wasn't there as long as I thought I'd be so I never had a break-in and when I left I stuck a board under the baseboard so the next tenant would see how the wall worked- maybe it saved their stuff, who knows? I wasn't into diapers back them but it would have worked great for that purpose :rolleyes:

I can only guess that your 'cove' is where the HVAC return is covered on the back. It wouldn't be hard to make an 'L' shaped piece to go over the whole thing thus covering the cove or maybe extending the front to go from side to side, then adding a plywood 'floor' on top painted to match- just lift up or out for access ;) But honestly, the best hiding place is by not letting anyone prone to snooping through the door of your home- then any simple concealment will be enough. I've made people leave for being snoops- I tell them that if they can't ask they don't need to know and if they can't control themselves enough not to snoop I don't want them around now or ever :boxing: People who snoop are deceptive and think they aren't doing anything wrong- that's something I hate in a person. Ask me and I'll tell you and if you don't have the nerve to ask you aren't worth answering! :roflmao:

My stash is in my bedroom closet and when I expect guests I just throw something over it :D If kids are coming a screw into the jamb at the top of the door keeps them from opening it and if asked I tell the parents it's to keep the kids safe from my gun- the questioning always ends right there :lol:

Bettypooh

Bettypooh

Fortunately (at least concerning this subject), I live alone, so there's no one to hide them from, anymore. They're usually right there beside my bed.

I never did find a place to hide them that my mom didn't search when I was living at home (this included underneath and behind furniture that normally was never moved and in places no sane person would bother snooping around). I doubt that I would've been able to hide them if I'd pulled up part of the carpet and spread them out under it, under one of the heavier pieces of furniture in the room...

in a large box of legos/a book bag with old school stuff/box in garage from last order that overflowed the former 2 places.

there is an old pan in the basement i can store used ones in for a short while till i can sneek them into the garbage. if that is out of the question, trash in drive through at burger king/trash at speedway.

It was so much easier (though much more necessary) when I lived at home. We had tiled ceilings in the basement (where my room was). I had diapers, bottle, baby clothes, alcohol and all sorts of secretive stuff hidden up there at easy to get to locations.

Anyway, after I moved out I must have forgot to get some of them out because about 2 years after I moved my mom calls me up asking me about diapers she found in the ceiling...apparently they had to get to some piping. Naturally I denied they were mine, family is would never let it go or would think things were wrong with me.

I am sure my mom knew, remembering finding dpf and other sites in the internet memory (one time I forgot to erase), which I claimed were popups. Ah well, she never brought it up.

I like the idea of a fake wall/hidden cabinet, so mischecious I may just deserve a spanking ;) too bad I don't have a hidden room, for a crib and all.

• 2 weeks later...