LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi! I'm New At This :)

Hey! This is the first time I've put myself online. I've been actively wearing diapers for a few months now since my fiance introduced it to me. I realized how much it meant to him and how big of a part of him it was and so I took it all in. About a month after I was doing it for him, I realized that it was for me also.

So, hi :)

Well Welcome welcome welcome!!! I'm new to posting here but I've been in the scene for years and years. I guess it doesn't take a genius to tell you that you're very special for opening up your mind for your fiance' and taking all this ABDL with stride and then coming out on the other side to realize you like it also. I wish for both of you to enjoy this new found interest. Not everyone can find someone who understands and participate in it with them. So again Welcome!

Welcome To DD. How Nice of You to Engage in this Lifestyle with Your Fiance. Alot of us wish we had SO who are as open & engaging as You. Hope Your Fiance Realizes how Blessed they Are. Anyway Welcome & Have fun,

Rockies Fan.

Well Welcome welcome welcome!!! I'm new to posting here but I've been in the scene for years and years. I guess it doesn't take a genius to tell you that you're very special for opening up your mind for your fiance' and taking all this ABDL with stride and then coming out on the other side to realize you like it also. I wish for both of you to enjoy this new found interest. Not everyone can find someone who understands and participate in it with them. So again Welcome!

Thank you so much for the welcome! I was hoping to get a response like that!

But anyway, thank you so much.

Welcome To DD. How Nice of You to Engage in this Lifestyle with Your Fiance. Alot of us wish we had SO who are as open & engaging as You. Hope Your Fiance Realizes how Blessed they Are. Anyway Welcome & Have fun,

Rockies Fan.

Thank you! He does realize and he tells me all the time that he loves it.

Fabulous!!! I also was recently introduced to all of this by my boyfriend a few weeks ago. I was so very skeptical about it. But I knew that it meant alot to him, so I gave it a try. I am so glad that I did because I realized that I too enjoy it. I am really glad that there are other people out there that are as in love as I am and are willing to try new things for their partners. But even more excited to hear that by being open minded and accepting of new experiences, they are finding out things about themselves and enjoying it.

I am really excited for you! I have had so many questions and everyone here has been amazing and supportive! If you ever need anything, please let me know. I would be more than happy to share with you what has helped me so far. I have worked really hard to make a comfortable environment for my boyfriend to open up and share it all with me. And it has been amazing. We are so happy!