LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New In Pdx, Or. Us

I just became very serious with my boyfriend. Last week he explained to me his fetish for mommy-baby, daddy-baby and baby-baby role play (I hope that I am using PC terminology). All of which include diapers and pacifiers. I love him so much and decided to be open minded to the idea. I have "played" with him several times now and find it very soothing and comforting to both be in diapers, as the baby, and to be the mommy, having him in diapers as the baby.

My question to everyone out there is...I want to get the full effect of this experience. I still feel like my boyfriend is holding back. I think that he might still be reluctant to share/express/play because he doesn't want to scare me off. However, I'm not going anywhere and actually enjoy this kind of interaction with him. Can someone give me some ideas on how I can make the experience more enjoyable for both of us? What is the "next level"? So far we have just been hanging out, with either of us in diapers and pacifier, watching tv or talking. And it always leads to love making while still in role.

I really just want someone to talk to about this who has been around and understands the fetish more than myself. I have so many questions, and even ideas on how to make it more fun, but don't know how to approach it.

Please help me! I really need a mentor of sorts.

~M

WOO HOO!! Welcome to Portland! I moved to Portland almost 4 yrs ago to be with my daddy!....

As for the advice, you need to sit down and talk to him and ask him what he would like as far as roleplaying goes. Everyone likes different things. Just because we have the labels "AB" doesnt necessarily mean that every AB likes to roleplay the same way. What I like, might not be what your bf will like etc.

My best advice is to continue to be open. Sit down and explain to him that you feel that he is holding back and that you would like to talk about the things that you both are looking for in the RP part of your relationship. If it is hard for him to verbalize what he wants, just have him write it down. Perhaps, even have him write a story for you of what kind of RP he is looking for.

Good luck and welcome to DD and the diaper world!

Wow hopefully your bf knows how lucky he is. id do just about anything for a girl who would chill with me in diapers. Tell him exactly what you told us. Tell him you think hes holding back and you arent going anywhere so he should open up more. If you ever do "go anywhere" hit me up haha. Anyway, Best of luck and hopefully you can get him to open up

Thank you guys so much. I really appreciate the advice and support. Sometimes I just need someone to guide me along with encouragement. I think Ive been too worried about making him happy. I just need to enjoy it myself (which I do very much) and he will feed off of my confidence and trust. He seems to be too worried about me being comfortable, that he is just afraid to be completely open about his desires.

Tonight I think I might be able to break the ice alittle bit. I plan to give him a bottle while he is the baby. I'll fill my special little guys baba with his favorite drink (chocolate milk).

What do you think? Good idea?

~M

Wow hopefully your bf knows how lucky he is. id do just about anything for a girl who would chill with me in diapers. Tell him exactly what you told us. Tell him you think hes holding back and you arent going anywhere so he should open up more. If you ever do "go anywhere" hit me up haha. Anyway, Best of luck and hopefully you can get him to open up

Thank you. I'm pretty sure that I am the lucky one to have him :D

We both are really into cars. This is kinda far out there...but I wish they make baby car seats for AB's. I want to take my baby for a drive to help him fall asleep. It sounds like a good way to let him give me the control (I am really bad at being the Mommy-too much of a push over, I guess). :P

~M

WOO HOO!! Welcome to Portland! I moved to Portland almost 4 yrs ago to be with my daddy!....

As for the advice, you need to sit down and talk to him and ask him what he would like as far as roleplaying goes. Everyone likes different things. Just because we have the labels "AB" doesnt necessarily mean that every AB likes to roleplay the same way. What I like, might not be what your bf will like etc.

My best advice is to continue to be open. Sit down and explain to him that you feel that he is holding back and that you would like to talk about the things that you both are looking for in the RP part of your relationship. If it is hard for him to verbalize what he wants, just have him write it down. Perhaps, even have him write a story for you of what kind of RP he is looking for.

Good luck and welcome to DD and the diaper world!

Love the Story idea. Would it be better for him to write/tell me a story while in roll, about things he wants to do with Mommy?

~M

Love the Story idea. Would it be better for him to write/tell me a story while in roll, about things he wants to do with Mommy?

~M

I think you should ask him what he feels more comfortable with. I love to write stories and have written a few for my daddy/hubby.... basically telling him what kind of roleplay I am into...

See if he is willing to do the same. Sometimes, I find it much easier to write a letter to someone, or an email, about something that is difficult for me to discussion in person.... so I feel that the stories for myself help to express what I want when words can't. Being an AB can be difficult to explain sometimes, especially to those whom are not AB.

I'm sure things will work out especially since you are so willing to make him happy. Just keep the communication open. Also, another thing you should do is come up with a safety word so that either one of you can use it if the roleplay goes wrong, or one feels uncomfortable.

Just take it one step at a time.

I think you should ask him what he feels more comfortable with. I love to write stories and have written a few for my daddy/hubby.... basically telling him what kind of roleplay I am into...

See if he is willing to do the same. Sometimes, I find it much easier to write a letter to someone, or an email, about something that is difficult for me to discussion in person.... so I feel that the stories for myself help to express what I want when words can't. Being an AB can be difficult to explain sometimes, especially to those whom are not AB.

I'm sure things will work out especially since you are so willing to make him happy. Just keep the communication open. Also, another thing you should do is come up with a safety word so that either one of you can use it if the roleplay goes wrong, or one feels uncomfortable.

Just take it one step at a time.

Wow, Safety Word! I would have never thought of that. Great idea! So far things have felt very safe and comfortable. But that is a great thing to have just in case.

Thank you! Love the advise.

~M

You are more than welcome. If there are other things you would like help on, please don't hesitate to ask. If you feel more comfortable talking in private, I can be found on yahoo.

I hope the advice helps and things work out for you. And again, Welcome to PDX!

• 3 months later...

Sorry I'm so late at responding to this. Welcome Lil Miss. I've been around awhile and can try to offer advice too. Have some resources where you can pic up some ab clothing. Just let me know.