LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tv Show "wipeout" On Abc

:angry2: Tuesday there will be some "Big Baby" competition on Wipeout.

I hate these supposedly un-scripted shows anyway. It started with "Whose Line is it Anyway" then later, "Idol" and mushroomed from there. I use to work as a techie in movies, legit theater etc. and I resent that producers are creating the cheapest crap they can meanwhile still stuffing their pockets. I don't watch them. I'll tape this because Tuesday is my pool (8-ball) night and I still have morbid curiosity . I don't know why I am doing this because I know it will only piss me off. But the jokes on them. This week I am a Neilson household and I'm not going to list this trash in my TV diary. Since I am not currently working in The Industry I am not disqualified.

:badmood:

Anondl

PS And if your one of the valued 18 to 34 demographic that has made this s**t so popular, Shame On You!

PPS Is this in the right forum?

I actually like whose line is it anyway and wipeout. and while sure, some things unscripted shows do can be offensive, everyone is at times, like your offending me because it's apparently "Shame on me" for liking these shows. I don't think it's cheap. It is entertainment. everyone has different tastes. most of america likes shows like this. So don't go saying "Same on You" to people who like that kind of show. It's simple, watch what you want, we will do the same. Don't go telling people that watching these shows is wrong.

PS And if your one of the valued 18 to 34 demographic that has made this s**t so popular, Shame On You!

Don't blame me, I usually spend my (limited) TV time watching pro wrestling and Law & Order reruns.

...Oh, wait, you probably mean the 18-34 male demographic.

"you know, I think you got the wrong impression about me. . . For instance. . " When mommy and me watch those kinds of shows it's not for genuine entertainment. We're not watching it absolutely entranced like it's a set of shiny keys -- Both of us are flabbergasted, just as you apparently are -- for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that there are people who will do just about anything as long as there are cameras around to film it and checks to be written for their time and appearance. In fact, we try to stay abreast of most of the reality shows (thank you, dvr box! fuck you, mediacom!) so that we know what Joel is talking about every Friday on The Soup. (E! Channel, 10pm fridays) And if I weren't happily settled in my relationship, I'd be sending in tapes to be on Real World.

And yes, we're taping this particular episode of Wipeout.

How do you become a nielsen household, I'm curious.

ohh ohh will u watch lots of pbs this week? they so desparately need the ratings!!!

I've never heard of wipeout... but i always did enjoy who's line is it anyway, specially when colin mochary (spealling is wrong there) was the host. Its basically like watching an improve show are your local perfomance theatre, only its in another country.

I could be wrong but I think you're talking about the show "I survived a Japanese Game Show." I just watched a preview of that one and it was an adult baby competition... game. Or whatever. Unless wipeout is the same show. But I'm pretty sure it's not. Does anybody know for sure?

I could be wrong but I think you're talking about the show "I survived a Japanese Game Show." I just watched a preview of that one and it was an adult baby competition... game. Or whatever. Unless wipeout is the same show. But I'm pretty sure it's not. Does anybody know for sure?

Nope two different shows. Here on the East Coast, Wipeout is on just before Japanese Game Show.

well you cant really group Who's line with shows like idol and big brother. Who's line is Improvisational comedy, which is a time honored form of entertainment. Big brother and the sort however are "reality TV" and thats a whole different story.

The only"reality"show(I use reality VERY lightly where television is concerned)I currently watch is The Baby Borrowers. Not only because of my lifestyle but seeing teenagers who think they're all that and a bag of chips get disrespected by a snotnosed little brat is just plain fun.

My girlfriend watches all that other bullshit. AI,AGT,AGD. It's ALL mind numbing brain candy for the sheeplike masses. Baaaaaaaaaa! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I say!

OK so i never used to watch a lot of reality tv but there are a few shows i enjoy.... anthony bordain, andrew zimmern (which i think technically count as 'reality' tv?) along with Project Runway, along with the shows like trading spaces, but only becaue i like the before and after part atthe end. I've totally gotten addicted to My Big Redneck Wedding...

Some of us get more than enough reality TV in our real lives, but it can be refreshing to see it happen to someone else every now and then.

What I like about reality TV is the delicious revenge situations that often come up. I love seeing arrogant people get humbled.

"you know, I think you got the wrong impression about me. . . For instance. . " When mommy and me watch those kinds of shows it's not for genuine entertainment. We're not watching it absolutely entranced like it's a set of shiny keys -- Both of us are flabbergasted, just as you apparently are -- for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that there are people who will do just about anything as long as there are cameras around to film it and checks to be written for their time and appearance. In fact, we try to stay abreast of most of the reality shows (thank you, dvr box! fuck you, mediacom!) so that we know what Joel is talking about every Friday on The Soup. (E! Channel, 10pm fridays) And if I weren't happily settled in my relationship, I'd be sending in tapes to be on Real World.

And yes, we're taping this particular episode of Wipeout.

How do you become a nielsen household, I'm curious.

The Neilson thing was completely random. I was home and answered the phone. :D