LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Shackle Of Life If You Don't Use Diapers!

ya bathrooms arent hard to find. It would take more time to find one online than to just go somewhere near. Just about every place has a bathroom anyway. I wear diapers so I don't have to find a bathroom. Why do they want people finding bathrooms for anyway? If you can find a bathroom quickly then you wont need diapers and wont have to purchase tena products. If you can't find a bathroom fast enough, you need to buy tena stuff so that site they made is pretty counter unproductive.

lol, according to that site the nearest bathroom is 20 miles from my house :)

Same here. Odd, considering I could walk 10-15 minutes from my house and have my choice of no fewer than 7 public bathrooms. You know, if I didn't just want to use the bathrooms in my house.

"Look! I have to wear diapers... there isn't a toilet for miles around! Tena says so!"

My apt bathroom is actually non-functional at the moment. I think my landlord should be paying for my diapers

I'd be screwed, almost all the businesses around here don't have public bathrooms...there are a couple gas stations, though...the two gas stations, and a couple restaurants would be the only bathrooms near me. It's a pain when I'm waiting for a prescription at Walgreens, though, because they don't have a public bathroom, and none of the other stores in the strip do, either.

It seems that SCA Personal Care, Inc. has teamed up with Bathroom Diaries, LLC to provide this feature. I went to the Bathroom Diaries site. It lists one of the local high schools as a bathroom source. It relies on user input and rates each bathroom. TENA probably lists the ones with good ratings.

From the disclaimer at the bottom of the map, which I found mildly amusing (or it may just be that I'm tired and everything seems more amusing):

"You agree you will not distribute, publish, transmit, display, or exploit the contents of the Bathroom Finder in any way. SCA Personal Care, Inc. and the Bathroom Diaries, LLC will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by reliance on the information obtained through the Bathroom Finder."

Anyway, nice find, heh.

OH MY!!! the nearest bathroom to me is 13.6 miles all the way on the other side of town! i ddn't realize the jack in the box, mcdonalds, burger king, safeway, quizno's, costco, home depot, all less than three miles from my house no longer have public restrooms. Ishould show this to my daddy!!!! he'd love to know that.

on a side note, although many business do not have a public restroom, i've never been turned away from a companies bathroom when i really needed to go.. maybe its the look of complete and utter desparation on my face lol

I have yet to see a bath tub in any public bathroom, nor have I seen a bed or cot in any public rest room.

What we need to do is start calling them by the proper name, its either the shitter room or pissing room.

And whats up with all these so called baby changeing stations, I have yet to see a baby change into anything else. They go in as a baby and come back out as a baby.

I never have to go look for a place to drop a load or empty my bladder as I am always wearing my "toliet facilities" and have a hard time finding a diaper changeing station large enough to accomadate me when I need to change my diaper.