LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Iphone, Yipeee!

So, I got up at 3AM, put an Abri-form diaper on with a booster and plastic pants, and got in line for my iphone. Was surprised to be the first one there.

About 40 people showed up at the store I went to, and they turned out to only have 20 phones, so glad I went early. Got the one I wanted too!

The real question is not if you like it but if it works.... With the large amount of problems that apple is having you are very lucky if your iphone works

So, I got up at 3AM, put an Abri-form diaper on with a booster and plastic pants, and got in line for my iphone. Was surprised to be the first one there.

About 40 people showed up at the store I went to, and they turned out to only have 20 phones, so glad I went early. Got the one I wanted too!

did you need a change part way through?? and did you HAVE to get an att contract or extend it at all?

as far as i'v heard do HAVE to have some contart with AT&T, because otherwise your phone will turn on and thats about it... my friend got the older model, the second generation? and he was allowed to just link it up to his old contract, only thing he added on was the internet thing... but i dunno..

how was ur experience with that DD? And hows the phone working for you?

along these lines, what are teh added features of this iphone compared to the last two?

I took a novel approach to avoiding the iPhone activation problems: I went to sleep after being up all night/morning, and by the time I woke up the servers were less congested and I synched it up no problem.

Phone is working perfectly for me, with the new software and some really cool new apps: My favs are the Movie reviews and listings with quick links to buy tickets at Fandago, The panic button that's just plain fun, the MLB gadget that shows all the scores at a glance; and the full weather bug with radar and weather cam updates.

Had a few problems with the GPS, until I remembered it doesn't work inside houses :)

I did have to extend my contract with AT&T for that line for two years, but I have been with them for years and have no plans to switch anyway, so might as well take the signifigant discount on the new phone (299 instead of 699.) My old iphone didn't have the contract extension, but I paid full price for it... will be looking to sell it as soon as I clear my info off it. Still works great, I just wanted the faster data network and GPS.

As for my diapers: 5 hours in line, 1 hour in the store, 4 sodas, no bathrooms. You do the math :)

That's awesome DailyDi, I just got mine today. I'm posting this message from it :). Our carrier's computers were down most of yesterday and part of today, people that got theirs yesterday were lucky. I went after work so I wasn't diapered :( Wish I had been though it was quite a wait, about 5 hours between yesterday and today but totally worth it.

*huggles*

Michelle

O2 right? heard they had major problems with the launch. Grats on getting one! Which style did you choose?

Not O2, the evil, horrible Canadian corporation, Rogers, that tried to tell us that 150 mins and 400 MB of data for $60/mo was a high value plan. Our country revolted and got a petition signed by 60,000+ people and they relented and gave us 6GB for $30/mo and allowed us to use our existing plans (something they weren't going to allow us to do originally). Now for $82 taxes in I have unlimited local calling (my original voice plan), 6GB data, 2500 SMS, VVM, CID...

I ended up getting the 8GB model, I wanted the 16, but couldn't be there right away in the morning and they were out by the time I got off work and I wasn't willing to wait for more stock.

I'm such a gadget geek :whistling:

*huggles*

Michelle

Not O2, the evil, horrible Canadian corporation, Rogers, that tried to tell us that 150 mins and 400 MB of data for $60/mo was a high value plan. Our country revolted and got a petition signed by 60,000+ people and they relented and gave us 6GB for $30/mo and allowed us to use our existing plans (something they weren't going to allow us to do originally). Now for $82 taxes in I have unlimited local calling (my original voice plan), 6GB data, 2500 SMS, VVM, CID...

I ended up getting the 8GB model, I wanted the 16, but couldn't be there right away in the morning and they were out by the time I got off work and I wasn't willing to wait for more stock.

I'm such a gadget geek :whistling:

*huggles*

Michelle

Rogers SUCKS! I was number five in line. Doors open and there were four reps to handle the first four people. Not too bad I figure, it shouldn't take too long to get four people signed up I think to myself. How wrong I was! After an hour the original four people were still at the same counter spots. To add insult to injury the store would not tell us what stock they had. Finally after hearing guy number four at the counter complain that there were only three 16gb units in the store and he was out of luck I had enough and left. I didn't wait two years for the damn phone to come to Canada to settle for half the phone I want.

Of course what I find strange is how there are SO many 8gb models available, yet everyone I talked to wants a 16gb. I can't understand why they shipped so few 16gb models.

Oh well, guess I'll be waiting a few more days. Oh, and I was also diapered in line, yay! ;-)

InD

That surprised me too here in the states. Apple totally missed the mark shipping more 8's than 16's. With the new applications and such, why would anyone willing to spend the money go for the low capacity one? My store had 10 of the 8's and only 5 each of the 16's and they were the first to go.

As for my diapers: 5 hours in line, 1 hour in the store, 4 sodas, no bathrooms. You do the math :)

4 sodas * (5 hours + 1 hour + unknown constant for travel) = incredibly wet

# of bathrooms = # of changes = 0