LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Ladies Her Looking For A Husband?

Ive found that most of the females into the abdl thing are already taken. Im still searching for my mrs right. There was a thread on here before about going for someone already into diapers or finding someone who matches all your other qualities. Well Im searching for a girl already into diapers to make everything easier.

I am still in decernment, plus if we end up going to war with Iran, I may be unlikly able to leave after my enlistment is up. I am honestly trying to decern one of 2 vocations in life, Holy Orders and Marriage. I will greatly accept one or the other the God leads me to.

If you truly believe in God and that He is in control of your life, then you will, by faith, give your life totally to Him and not try to find things for yourself.... You pray about things and you go on about your life... You don't post something about looking for a wife... you have to let things happen, its possibly that you haven't found anyone in your life because your life isn't where it should be and because of that you are unable to be able to give to that partner like you should. God works in His timing, not yours.... and He prepares you for the situation He is about to put you in. Things happen when you are not looking and when you least expect it. I gave up looking for someone years ago. I learned to be happy with being single. I learned to love life and not be so serious about things. I learned that there were issues in my life that I needed to take care of first. A year later, I found a friend...who then 6 months later became my bf/daddy....who then 3 years later became my husband.

One really needs to focus on themselves first and prepare themselves to be that guy or girl for that special person. People focus too much on finding someone, but they don't take into consideration that maybe they aren't ready and that's why they haven't found someone yet. Relax, let go, and let God lead.... that is... if you truly believe in God.

If you truly believe in God and that He is in control of your life, then you will, by faith, give your life totally to Him and not try to find things for yourself.... You pray about things and you go on about your life... You don't post something about looking for a wife... you have to let things happen, its possibly that you haven't found anyone in your life because your life isn't where it should be and because of that you are unable to be able to give to that partner like you should. God works in His timing, not yours.... and He prepares you for the situation He is about to put you in. Things happen when you are not looking and when you least expect it. I gave up looking for someone years ago. I learned to be happy with being single. I learned to love life and not be so serious about things. I learned that there were issues in my life that I needed to take care of first. A year later, I found a friend...who then 6 months later became my bf/daddy....who then 3 years later became my husband.

One really needs to focus on themselves first and prepare themselves to be that guy or girl for that special person. People focus too much on finding someone, but they don't take into consideration that maybe they aren't ready and that's why they haven't found someone yet. Relax, let go, and let God lead.... that is... if you truly believe in God.

Amen, so true.