LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can't See My Posts

I don't know whether my brand-new and expensive computer is just fucked up, but I can't see any of my posts after I've posted them. On the home page, I'm currently listed as the last poster in the "Our Lifestyle" forum, but once I get into the forum, my post isn't there.

Sometimes, when I try to post, and whenever I try to edit my signature, I get a message saying there's been an authentication error.

I'm assuming I haven't been banned...I don't recall doing anything to deserve that, nor have I received any notification.

Job #! on any new computer is fixing the windows/IE settings that block EVERYTHING.

BTW, what did you get?

Glad you got rid of the Nasty Explorer (Big Brother ya know?) Anyway DD Explain what the heck ya said there I'm lost on that one, job#?????

I don't know whether my brand-new and expensive computer is just fucked up, but I can't see any of my posts after I've posted them. On the home page, I'm currently listed as the last poster in the "Our Lifestyle" forum, but once I get into the forum, my post isn't there.

Sometimes, when I try to post, and whenever I try to edit my signature, I get a message saying there's been an authentication error.

I'm assuming I haven't been banned...I don't recall doing anything to deserve that, nor have I received any notification.

Your new computer is using invisible ink :roflmao: