LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The End.

So that was that. Straight back into the abyss of depression. My girlfriend/mommy ended our relationship a couple of days ago. The reasons, according to her, was that she felt I was being too egotistical, my often irrational temper, and that she did not feel that she was being taken care of enough. I asked her if the breakup had in anyway to do with my infantilism, but the answer was no. But of course, my self doubt tells me otherwise, tells me that she only said that not to hurt me.

You know, before I met her my life was drenched in self-loathing( because of the fetish) and depression. To use a well worn clichee, she managed to bring some light into my life, a fountain of positivity that made me want to go on. But now? I guess it`s back to the wallowing in mud for me again. Yes, a firm pat on my back for managing to screw this up! Well done Necare. Nothing truly valuable and good seems to last. Anyway, not looking for pity or anything, just wanted to get it off my chest. Take care folks.

Damn man, I am really sorry to hear this. Did she offer any resolution of a way for you to try and repair things? Did the relationship get to the point of feelings for one another? If there were feelings then there is a reason to fight to keep them going.

My wife and I had a really bad on and off relationship in the beginning. We both had a lot of things to work out, but in the end we were able to work things out. It was horrible every time we broke up. It felt like I got punched in the gut and would be unable to breathe. I just wanted to lay down and give up. I don't know if its possible with you and your lady but you might be able to salvage the relationship.

Was there any lead up to this? Or did she just say, I am tired of your irrational temper. Had she offered your the opportunity to realize that you weren't doing something she needed? Sit down and have a a pow wow, maybe an amends can be found?

I am really sorry to hear you are in the doldrums right now friend. If you need someone to vent to your welcomed to PM me.

~Brian

Brian, first, your support is much appreciated! Thanks man. Tuesday I came back from England, after a nine long days stay with her. We talked on MSN in the same evening, and despite she having said that there were things and issues that she was not comfortable with, I had absolutely no reason to suspect the bomb.shell she gave me during our web-cam talk.

What I said to her was that I felt despite the negativity between us, despite the smaller conflicts, despite all that, I felt a indescribable bond between us, and that I really would like to have a chance to ammend my ways. After all, is not that what true love is all about? Managing to hold on through any kind of hardship? But as it stands now, she does not see it the same way at all, and I think she believes that I cannot change. It is depressing as hell.

At times like that in my life I find myself turning to Type O negative for support. Girls are confusing my friend. Very confusing.

~Brian

Girls are confusing? You can say that again! :( Yes, Type O` Negative are a fine band indeed!

Brian, first, your support is much appreciated! Thanks man. Tuesday I came back from England, after a nine long days stay with her. We talked on MSN in the same evening, and despite she having said that there were things and issues that she was not comfortable with, I had absolutely no reason to suspect the bomb.shell she gave me during our web-cam talk.

What I said to her was that I felt despite the negativity between us, despite the smaller conflicts, despite all that, I felt a indescribable bond between us, and that I really would like to have a chance to ammend my ways. After all, is not that what true love is all about? Managing to hold on through any kind of hardship? But as it stands now, she does not see it the same way at all, and I think she believes that I cannot change. It is depressing as hell.

If there is love, there is hope. You couldn't have had your lasting relationship, without love. Give it time and emotional wounds will heal. You will find a way through this. Even if her turn-off means the possible end of your relationship, you're going to be alright. Don't lose faith. Don't turn your back on the Lord. The Lord will help you. I don't know if you're a Christian. But, I am. Prayer. It's always carried me through. Every time. The Lord loves you. Believe it.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

How sick is it that I thought he was talking about drinking blood? Ha!

Uh, there's plenty of fish in the sea, maybe it wasn't meant to be, it's always dark before dawn, and --Look! Haagen-Daas!

For reals, though. How was it you both overcame the distance barrier? Or is Norway just a little commute from England? I think people being in close proximity to each other for a good long time is the truest measure of how just how long you'll be able to put up with a particular mate.

And while we all have our day-to-day ins-and-outs, (even irrational tempers!) and idiosycrasies and quirks, LOVE is about growing together. Day after day, year after year, you both must change dynamically, but with a certain syncronism -- a harmony, if you will. And you will never know what real love means until it sneaks up on you after 70-odd years with the same person.

And if you never had it, you're just as well. Welcome to Human 101.

Heidilynn, no I am not a believer in religion. But thank you for your words of encouragement! Much appreciated.

Tris, you were thinking of me drinking her blood?! I am puzzled. Anyway Tris, the distance between Norway and England is not that great, about one and a half hour flight from here. So I strongly believe that if she had been willing to give it a second chance, the distance would not have mattered. But then again, as you say, maybe this relationship was not meant to be, who knows? All I know is that things are thoroughly dismal now. :(