LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For An Adult Baby Bottle.

I understand that the adult baby nipple for bottles can be had, but where can they be purchased from? My wife wants a bottle and paci now so we can have baby night together. :)

On a side note, my wife made me a new Pooh and friends blankie! :D YAY Thanks in advance.

• 8 months later...

Now that you've found the larger nipple, there's something else you may be interested in. I rarely use a bottle but when I do, I like something a bit larger than the standard baby bottle.

There are adapters that allow you to use the standard baby-bottle cap-thread on readily available larger bottles; soda or water bottles for one. There are many other products of various and even larger sizes packaged in this standard thread size

ADAPTER.jpg

I bought mine from DPF some years back but they're readily available elsewhere. Here's one link and there are some other interesting goodies there as well, such as the Lil' Topper Sipper Cap.

http://www.amazon.com/BabySport-BabySport1...r/dp/B000LVJ0FE

From the looks of it, your NUK5 nipple is on a standard baby bottle. These inexpensive adapters will allow you to use a larger bottle.

Just thought I'd pass this info along. :)

***HUGS***

Ruffles

If you can go to a farm and livestock supply store, look for lambing nipples which are softer than calving nipples.

All the AB gals I know face-to-face keep returning to ordinary 8oz baby bottles in various styles. I prefer the EvenFlo Angled Nurser which was all the rage about 1996. I still use those all the time. Now I use Munchkin Tri-Flow nipples in the orthodontic 6+month size. Those can be adjusted during use to suit the fluid I am drinking and the clear silicone nipples are not flaccid. Again all of these same women use ordinary 6+month pacifiers. Some like the regular shape while I prefer the clear silicone orthodontic MAM pacifiers.

Many of the larger infant stores, such as Babies-R-Us stock the adaptors which screw on ordinary plastic bottles and take standard EvenFlo nipple rings.

In the farm stores you often can buy large nipples that use normal rings. I am not sure what animals need those. Kitten nipples are for mini-bottles, as are the very long nipples used in zoos to feed baby anteaters.

Guest Pizaz

I know that Cutest One of All has the adult Nuk bottle nipples. They're in New Brunswick but ship to the US.

I ended up ordering one of these, but it comes without the feeding holes pierced. Does anyone have advice on the best way to add the feeding holes. Heated safety pin? I don't want to ruin it.

• 6 months later...