LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Looking For Action

LightFolf

All the other topics on here seem to be somebody looking for somebody else, I think a couple were more friendly, just for meeting up in a local area, without some sort of playing around attached to it, but I couldn't tell for sure...

Anyway, it's not that I'm against doing stuff, or anything like that. I think it's great that others feel comfortable with doing all sorts of stuff, and that it works out for them. It's just not the thing for me.

I do like meeting people, but I like doing it without someone's expectation of me doing something with them hanging over me. Anybody else feel the same? Anybody else just wanna talk about liking diapers and being gay/bi/lesbian/trans/anywhere else under or over the rainbow?

• 1 month later...

Hi LightFolf!

guess I kinda know how you feel! I'd also love to meet people, but the thougt of anybody expecting me to do all kind of stuff with them scares me. I'd love to just talk about what I feel, what I'm doing all day, just normal things, you know. Sitting somewhere and having somebody to talk to who doesn't think you're all crazy and weird because you love to wear diapers, someone who can understand how you feel. So far I've not found anybody I could tell my little secret except here at dailydiapers. By the way, so far I've only had boyfriends, but had a crush on a girl several times. It never worked out, they only went for boys. Right now there's a close female friend of whom I know she made out with a girl once. I'm quite tempted to tell her I'd love to go out with her, but I'm as well afraid that our friendship might be destroyed that way. Oh, and the thougt of her changing my diaper and putting powder all over my butt is quite thrilling! Gosh, I'm afraid that would be too much for her!

See, you're not alone!

diapergirl marie

Yeah i would love to chat to people on msn etc, but nothing weird, like i fell into that trap a phew times.

Old tricks like, hey what do you look like...whats that you have a cam??

then they go weird etc, makin requests, then i get kinda freaked out.

but hell yeah id love a chat, rhezza@hotmail.co.uk

if u want

I like the idea of meeting with other diaper wearers for daddy/mommy/baby type stuff. But it's also nice to find diaper wearers you can just chat about normal stuff with too. Right now the AB/DL I talk to most is someone i met through Aby.com and, really, we rarely talk about diaper stuff but more about a mutual interest we have in anime.

• 2 weeks later...

DO NOT TELL ANYONE THAT YOU DONT HAVE 100% TRUST FOR THEM . I KNOW WHAT YOUR FEELING . I DONE IT TOO MANY TIMES AND I HAVE LOST LOTS OF FRIENDS AND LOVERS .

SEE I WAS ABUSED WHEN I WAS A KID , I WAS PUT IN HIGHCHAIRS , CARSEATS , DIAPERED AND WELL THE WHOLE 9 YARDS AND IT LASTED UNTIL I WAS 16 , THEN I NEVER CAME HOME EVER . I DROVE TO MY GRAND PARRENTS HOUSE . IT WAS MY PARENTS MAID AND HER 2 SISTER . NOW I KEEP TRYIN NOT TO THINK ABOUT THAT , BUT IT HAPPENS AND NOW I WEAR DIAPERS AND SUCK ON PAICFIER AT NIGHT AND AMONG OTHER THINGS , THAT WOULD SCARE THE LIFE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE . SHRINK'S ARE JUST NOT HELPING AT ALL AND IF I TALK TO SOME ONE , THEN I DON'T THINK ABOUT AS MUCH . BUT IT'S STILL WITH ME , UNTIL THE DAY I DIE . WITCH I HOPE WILL BE SOON , I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE . BUT YOU CAN TALK TO ME ONLINE TXLONESTARTANKER@AOL.COM OR YAHOO TXCHEVYCOWBOY82@YAHOO.COM IM ALWAYS ON YAHOO AND AOL . THERE ARE MY SCREEN NAMES AND HOPEFULLY I WILL HEAR FROM SOME ONE

Man, that's deep. Everyone's got problems and all but is a meeting place thread really the venue for that?

This looks like a cry for help. If you need help, and I believe you do, there are places, even one on this board. The Sex Abuse board

Email or PM DailyDi about getting access to that area.

For the record, I think suicide is the chicken-$h!7 way out. So many people are grasping at every straw to draw just another breath and you flirt with suicide like its a fad. Nothing is so bad that ending your own life is the best solution, no matter how many rock stars glamorize it.

I've lost friends to slow, crippling diseases. They'd have given anything for just one more day, one more sunrise, one more smile from their kids but they didn't get it. I'd have given anything to help them get just a little more time but in the end, nothing on this earth could change the cold hard truth that life is precious and short.

Back to the main topic

I have never met anyone in person from an internet experience and don't really see me doing so. I'm quite secure in my position but I do long for a bit more openess with other people. It would be a breath of fresh air to be able to let my guard down and be myself, my TRUE self around people.

If I ever did meet anyone, they'd have to very open, like myself. They'd also need to not expect anything that wasn't mutually agreed to.