LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something New ( I Think)

So I was noticing something the other day. My daughter went to the zoo with her school. She came back with a animal ink stamp set with self inking stamps. So I just figured hmmm...I wonder. I was thinking they would be great for the cloth covered diapers and pull-ups. I tried them on my plastic covered diapers and Wow it didn't smear or rub off. So I go to Ebaby and check..sure enough you can buy sets of 9 Princess or Winnie the Pooh for 3 bucks. This is a really cool Idea if none of you all have done it or thought of it. If you use a rainbow print pad..it really looks really babyish and is just penny's a diaper.

I used hers and put little pandas and bears and whatever all over a diaper and it looks like a baby diaper.. Thought I would share.

That's actually a really nifty trick. I know what stamp things you're talking about. I can probably get them at a local store too. I may try this on one of my diapers and see how it goes.

-Sophie

Well, i think you should buy one. You are curious... so it may be worth a shot. Just get a cheap CVS or Depends brand or something. It doesn't cost you alot of money or time, and you can see what you think.

If it turns out you only liked the theory, and practice didn't work out for you, that's just fine. Not everyone is like us (understatement).

-Sophie

Well, i think you should buy one. You are curious... so it may be worth a shot. Just get a cheap CVS or Depends brand or something. It doesn't cost you alot of money or time, and you can see what you think.

If it turns out you only liked the theory, and practice didn't work out for you, that's just fine. Not everyone is like us (understatement).

-Sophie

I already got some. Ordered a few samples from XP Medical. Tried out the diapered life. Didn't hate it, but didn't like it as much as I though I might. Just didn't seem to excite me the way it does the rest of you. I'm not ruling out giving it another shot some time, but I'm not really feeling the urge to get any more right away.

What a fantastic idea Repaid1. I wonder how long it will take before the stamped diapers show up for sale on ebay, for an exorbitant price?

Hugs,

Freta

Another great idea Nevin, alot of people may not know of those printer sheets you can buy at Staples and whatnot (Printable clear adhesive sheets). That version of decorating gives alot more detail and colors and also allows you to get just about any diaper print you would need. Perhaps you should link them to your site so they can see what you have available and give them some ideas?

This is an excellent idea! It sounds very similar to something ive been doing ever since they switched from plastic to cloth on my favorite diaper, Prevail. I went to hobby lobby (Walmart also carries a few varieties) and bought some fabric markers and a few babyish looking... i dunno what you call them... stencils i think. Basically its a peice of plastic with a design cut out of it so you can trace it. I found some dinosaur ones and some choo choo train ones. That way I can create some very childish looking designs and then, since im using markers, write whatever I want to around the designs. I like to mimic the designs on the pampers cruisers diapers. The one below the pictues where its a blue line of some sort, usually dashed or curved, with letters and shapes around it. VERY appealing to the AB community. It also develops you're creative side if you dont already have one hehe. I totally sucked at it at first but now im getting better. I'd like to learn how to draw baby mickey mouse and baby teddy bears. Lastly I usually write a number in a circle (to indicate diaper size) and the brand name of whichever diaper I feel like wearing at that time.

Im DEFINATELY going to try your suggestion! Thanks for the tip!