LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heroin Diapers

No accounting for any fool's sensibilities, when out and about. In any segment of society.

Too bad, he was wearing a diaper. The media tends to feast on meat like that. But, this blemish too, is fixable. We're workin' on it, together. Keep it clean. Keep it fun. Keep the faith. We're gettin' there. It's not as though diaper wearers are the only druggies in the world. Be safe. And, use good judgment. Whether you are behind closed doors, or not. But, always make sure to have fun.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was 'patted' down by a (thankfully female) police officer moments after wetting my diaper. I warned her when she started that I was wearing a diaper but didn't tell her that I was wet. To make matters worse she insisted that I drop my pants (I guess to confirm that it was a diaper I was wearing) exposing my wet diaper to my girlfriend (who already knew I wore) and her partner. Then the officers decided that they were going to impound my car so I had to open the trunk and load my diaper bag in front of them. Then before they 'graciously' offered me a lift to the impound lot they insisted that I change into a dry diaper (not that it was dry by the time we got to the impound lot) before they'd let me in their cruiser. So I had to change my diaper behind a bush with my girlfriend and 2 female cops less than 4 feet from me.