LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Funny Story

Guest refridginator

Guest refridginator

this morning i woke up to my mom throwing pillows on the foot of my bed from my computer chair. she uses my computer every so often so i didn't think anything of it and went back to sleep.

i just joined this forum yesterday. i made a point to delete my history to keep this a secret. but i got home from work late last night and logged on one last time and didn't bother deleting my history. well i woke up again to her asking me what dailydiapers.com is. i told her i didn't know what she was talking about, but in my mind i was getting a little nervous. then she asked why i had pictures of babies on my computer. what she actually found was the avatars, profile pictures, pictures posted in forums, and any other pictures i could've seen on the internet recently; somehow xnview was able to gather all the pictures from every corner of my hard drive and let the user scroll through them. the "babies" she was referring to were actually the avatars from this forum, and they were actually adults... i don't know how she couldn't tell. anyway, i answered her with a cool "i don't know," but at that point i was sweating with anxiety... still laying in bed.

after around 15 minutes i got out of bed and saw that she was looking at a myspace linked from this forum that i saw last night. so i still played dumb and said "are you looking at myspace?" she turned around with the sickest glare i've seen from her in... maybe years. i don't remember the exact words we exchanged from then on, but basically what happened was she called me a pedophile, i told her i wasn't looking at this stuff and that it must've been one of my friends, she clicked off of myspace and brought up her webmail to look at some pictures someone sent her that she was looking at earlier, then scrolled through several avatars and pictures from this site, babbling on about how sick this all is... until i told her i didn't want to look at that stuff. then we started cussing at each other, i insisted that it was my friend, while she kept on with the pedophilia and saying it was me.

this carried on from my room, down the stairs, to the kitchen, until eventually she was half convinced. at that point it mellowed out, and i still stuck to my story for another few minutes until the end of the conversation where i somewhat slipped up and said "i don't care what he does, that's his business." then she got the idea that i implied he'd still be coming over to the house(even though he's never been here in the first place), and we argued for another couple of minutes until it was settled with me being out of the house by september.

so remember kids, if you're in the same situation as me, don't forget to delete your browser history! :P

Wow man thats pretty rough, I wish I had some sort of advice to give that would actually help. If I were in your shoes I would have fessed up and explained that this is a hobby of sorts for grown ups and that children have nothing to do with it. Easier said then done I know, even then close minded individuals will still consider us sick and twisted. If you end up moving out its probably one of the best things you could do if your mother is that offended by your interests. Cant change who you are or what you like, at least then you can be free to indulge in your perversions without your mother's disapproving stares and comments.

:huh:

Perversions? who's the perverse one? the AB/DL or the actual pedophile you run into in the Catholic church? Who's to say that we are perverse, just because we are different? As a group I think we're fairly balanced as far as our tastes go.

Hey If you were a nudist what would make you feel so sure that running around in your birthday suit was so perverse? You need to give us more credit than that my friend.

Peace,

Vic :)

Guest Newph

This is why I'm glad my parents don't have a clue about computers. I always delete history anyway but they don't even know how to check that. But like you said, deleting history is a good idea.

-Newph

This is why I have my own computer. I would never go on a diaper site on a family computer. Thats just asking for trouble. What I want to know is why this thread is called "Funny story". I know my parents finding out (which they did) was anything but funny.

Guest refridginator

Wow man thats pretty rough, I wish I had some sort of advice to give that would actually help. If I were in your shoes I would have fessed up and explained that this is a hobby of sorts for grown ups and that children have nothing to do with it. Easier said then done I know, even then close minded individuals will still consider us sick and twisted. If you end up moving out its probably one of the best things you could do if your mother is that offended by your interests. Cant change who you are or what you like, at least then you can be free to indulge in your perversions without your mother's disapproving stares and comments.

oh it's all good. not even an hour after it happened i was looking back on the whole situation laughing. i understand my mom and i know how she is. we fight every so often but no hard feelings, and i have no intention of changing who i am.

:huh:

Perversions? who's the perverse one? the AB/DL or the actual pedophile you run into in the Catholic church? Who's to say that we are perverse, just because we are different? As a group I think we're fairly balanced as far as our tastes go.

Hey If you were a nudist what would make you feel so sure that running around in your birthday suit was so perverse? You need to give us more credit than that my friend.

Peace,

Vic :)

perverted or not, i'm no pedophile. and i think perv has more than one meaning, anally politically speaking.

This is why I'm glad my parents don't have a clue about computers. I always delete history anyway but they don't even know how to check that. But like you said, deleting history is a good idea.

-Newph

haha, a couple of years ago my mom had no clue how to use a computer. i taught her the basics. it's a twist of fate what happened this morning.

Guest Newph

I'm guessing it's funny as the irony behind the one time he doesn't delete history is caught. But it does seem more like a horror story than anything. At least to me. If my parents found out, I don't think I could ever face them again (even though I'm fairly sure they would understand or at least not give me a terrible reception about it).

-Newph

Edit: My post came a little late. Oh well :P

Guest refridginator

This is why I have my own computer. I would never go on a diaper site on a family computer. Thats just asking for trouble. What I want to know is why this thread is called "Funny story". I know my parents finding out (which they did) was anything but funny.

well, i thought it was funny. the computer we're both using is mine, she has one but the internet's not working on hers so she's using mine until she gets a new router. that sucks if this story looks sad in any way, i guess you had to be there to get the laugh out of it.

Guest refridginator

That's why I use Firefox. Its configured to delete history, cookies, etc on exit. I use IE for the plain vanilla sites.

nice. maybe i'll look into that later on.

I use firefox too and it's set up to auto delete history cookies and all on exit. It's the only safe way if others have access to your pc. The only down side is if you exit for anything you have to log in all over again but it's a small price to pay for security, nothing to remember, just exit clean.

Hugs,

Freta

I would of just come clean and told her about the whole fetich and how its always between consenting adults. Told her some people have a fetish for rubber suits leather, I have a fetish for babish clothing and diapers. Now she's going really think you a pedophile.

Eep! Yes, do keep your browser's history safely deleted from now on.

As far as damage control goes, give your mom (and yourself) a chance to cool off and think before she acts. Coming across as defensive is not going to help you here--you don't want to look like you're feeling guilty about something.

At an outsider's first glance, we DO look like sickos. Crime against children is very salient to people these days, with the subject appearing in the news as frequently as it does. People need time to get over the fact that "children" and "sexy" appeared together in a sentence before they can take in the rest of the sentence. But misconceptions can have serious consequences, and if they're making your mom frightened and angry enough to shoo you out of the house, you should probably drop the bull about the friend and confront those misconceptions before they damage your relationship with her. If talking about it makes you nervous, or don't feel like you could articulate it well, there are lots of articles on the internet written for non-AB/DLs who are trying to understand the lifestyle (reading will keep your mom quiet, and it has a calming effect).

Your mom has a right to dislike the AB/DL lifestyle without being called closed-minded or otherwise accused of lousy character, but she has no business calling you a pedophile. That isn't a matter of opinion at all--it's downright false.

Good luck with everything...I hope she'll calm down enough to make some sense of the situation and take back the things she said.

I've never looked at things on a family computer. Now that I have my own laptop I'm not as worried but still take precautions. I have Firefox set as my default browser, with the shortcut on my desktop and everything, which never see's and diaper sites. Then I keep Internet Explorer sort of hidden, which I use to come on here and other sites. I still delete the history sometimes but this method is pretty effective just in case someone decides to use my computer.

Another good way to keep ur stuff hidden is to have different accounts for different people in your family, then have them password protected.

HuggieBaby

Guest refridginator

I would of just come clean and told her about the whole fetich and how its always between consenting adults. Told her some people have a fetish for rubber suits leather, I have a fetish for babish clothing and diapers. Now she's going really think you a pedophile.

well if something else happens to make her bring it up, i'll tell her then. i'm pretty sure i can keep my credibility, i have a way with words if i have incentive, in this case it would be in my defense. besides, it's not one of my higher priorities for me to start a conversation about fetishes with my mom.

Eep! Yes, do keep your browser's history safely deleted from now on.

As far as damage control goes, give your mom (and yourself) a chance to cool off and think before she acts. Coming across as defensive is not going to help you here--you don't want to look like you're feeling guilty about something.

At an outsider's first glance, we DO look like sickos. Crime against children is very salient to people these days, with the subject appearing in the news as frequently as it does. People need time to get over the fact that "children" and "sexy" appeared together in a sentence before they can take in the rest of the sentence. But misconceptions can have serious consequences, and if they're making your mom frightened and angry enough to shoo you out of the house, you should probably drop the bull about the friend and confront those misconceptions before they damage your relationship with her. If talking about it makes you nervous, or don't feel like you could articulate it well, there are lots of articles on the internet written for non-AB/DLs who are trying to understand the lifestyle (reading will keep your mom quiet, and it has a calming effect).

Your mom has a right to dislike the AB/DL lifestyle without being called closed-minded or otherwise accused of lousy character, but she has no business calling you a pedophile. That isn't a matter of opinion at all--it's downright false.

Good luck with everything...I hope she'll calm down enough to make some sense of the situation and take back the things she said.

thanks for the encouragement. i'll probably look at one of those articles to use in my defense if something like this were to happen again, i don't really know how to go about talking with her upfront or even defend myself against another accusation without getting mad and starting another word fight. and yeah, all this news with the baby abductions and the pedophilia is disgusting. there's way too much of it on tv, and i'm sure there are plenty others gone unsung.

if its any consolation, i totally found this story funny.

haha, awesome. and i thought i was the only one.

I've never looked at things on a family computer. Now that I have my own laptop I'm not as worried but still take precautions. I have Firefox set as my default browser, with the shortcut on my desktop and everything, which never see's and diaper sites. Then I keep Internet Explorer sort of hidden, which I use to come on here and other sites. I still delete the history sometimes but this method is pretty effective just in case someone decides to use my computer.

Another good way to keep ur stuff hidden is to have different accounts for different people in your family, then have them password protected.

HuggieBaby

i've actually thought about setting up different accounts on my computer, although not password protected because it would seem so conspicuous, especially now just after that whole dilemma happened.