LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey Guyz

I just wanted to let all the friends I've made here at DD know that I am leaving. I'm leaving Daily Diapers and I'm leaving the lifestyle. I've been struggling with that decision for a couple months now and I've finally concluded that I no longer need what I had been getting from being an AB. The AB lifestyle was an emotional security blanket that helped me through my childhood and teen years. Now that those days are gone and I've come to terms with certain things, it's time for me to move past this stage in my life. It's time for me to "grow up" so to speak. I don't think it's meant to be a forever thing... just a coping mechanism.

I want you to know that I will miss you. I haven't posted much in the past year, but I've been lurking around, even if my visits did get fewer and fewer over the months. I always enjoyed reading the stories that people posted. And just a note, to anyone that has written a story and posted it here and got harshly criticized, don't worry. I've read all the stories and while grammar could have been better, the story lines were great. Keep it up because the more you do it, the better you'll get. I especially enjoyed the stories by Turtlepins and Botox.

I still think Daily Diapers is still the coolest place ever and as long as it is up and running, I don't think any other site will be able to compete. The people here are great and DailyDi does an incredible job of running the boards and site.

I want to thank all of my friends here for being my friends. I wish the rest of you much luck as you continue down your own life path. Things can change in an instant.

Good luck and I will miss all of you guys!

-Del

"D" Darn! Hate to see you go but your life is what it is, and best of luck with your journeys in it. I will miss your words of wit and your humor. Take care girl. If by some slight chance you miss us I'm sure you'll figure out where we are! See ya! and again best of luck.

Guest nightnurse

I just wanted to let all the friends I've made here at DD know that I am leaving. I'm leaving Daily Diapers and I'm leaving the lifestyle. I've been struggling with that decision for a couple months now and I've finally concluded that I no longer need what I had been getting from being an AB. The AB lifestyle was an emotional security blanket that helped me through my childhood and teen years. Now that those days are gone and I've come to terms with certain things, it's time for me to move past this stage in my life. It's time for me to "grow up" so to speak. I don't think it's meant to be a forever thing... just a coping mechanism.

I want you to know that I will miss you. I haven't posted much in the past year, but I've been lurking around, even if my visits did get fewer and fewer over the months. I always enjoyed reading the stories that people posted. And just a note, to anyone that has written a story and posted it here and got harshly criticized, don't worry. I've read all the stories and while grammar could have been better, the story lines were great. Keep it up because the more you do it, the better you'll get. I especially enjoyed the stories by Turtlepins and Botox.

I still think Daily Diapers is still the coolest place ever and as long as it is up and running, I don't think any other site will be able to compete. The people here are great and DailyDi does an incredible job of running the boards and site.

I want to thank all of my friends here for being my friends. I wish the rest of you much luck as you continue down your own life path. Things can change in an instant.

Good luck and I will miss all of you guys!

-Del

see you in a couple of months

Huh, is it me, or are a lot of people leaving lately? Personally, I've mentioned this in all of my other posts in threads like this, if given the option to give it up, I'd stay. For me, it's not really a coping mechanism (as I'm sure quite a few others would agree), I've allways liked diapers and I know I allways will. I've allways liked diapers just because I don't know why, but I will allways like them out of choice. If I ever went as far as to lose my desire to wear them, I would still put one on and cuddle up with my g/f just because I like it and it gives me and her a new level of closeness, not to mention it's another thing to do to put boredom aside.

Sometimes I wonder when I see someone say that they are moving on and leaving the ab/dl scene and I say "I'll see you in a few months" whether they really will come back or not. I figure, if you can find the true cause of your being an ab/dl and solve it (like you claim to have done), then you really will have left your ab/dl tendencies to your past. If you do move on and leave this behind you, congratulations. Then at the same time, I'm sorry, for you will have left a portion of who you are behind you and gone on to something different. I just see it as a loss, not a gain, but that's just me...we're all unique.

Hey Baby D,

We Will Miss You. But if You're leaving Now Who's Going to finish your Story, "A Stupid Mistake"? I Was really Enjoying it & Looking Forward to the Rest. Here's to Hoping You change Your Mind,

Rockies Fan

Baby D,

It sounds like your being an ab was a great help to you when you needed the comfort and security. I am happy to see you are able to find the comfort you need in other ways as well. We never spoke, although i have read your story and your posts. It is always sad when a member of the community leaves, however from reading your post, it seems you are doing it for all the right reasons, ab just doesn't have what you need anymore. I am happy to hear you have grown and come to a new stage in your life. Remeber, we will always be here if you ever need that comfort and security again.

Wishing you the best

You'll be back :rolleyes:

Can't say for sure if you will be back to DailyDi, but the betting is that your need for this stuff won't stay away, and you will indulge it again in a few months. Do us all a favor and don't feel guilty when it happens, enjoy yourself.

Good luck!

Dill Pickle.