LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Women Want (f/m Domination)

What Women Want

by Fulldiaper Michael

Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.

An idea I came up with after watching the movie.

It was a cold and rainy day and of all things my mercede's had broke down and now I was waiting for a tow truck. I noticed a peculiar storm coming in from the East of all thing. Usually they came in from the West. This storm didn't look as much dangerous as it look intriguing. I got out of the drivers seat and was mesmerized by the cloud formations and just kept walking toward the storm.

A little background about me. I'm a consultant for Fortune 500 and 1000 companies on Internet security and computer data center configurations. Some of my clients include but are not limited to hospitals, government agencies and larger corporations around the globe. I'm also a lifelong infantilist. What's an infantilist? Well, you probably wouldn't believe me it I told you, so here goes; I enjoy wearing, and umm, using diapers, like a baby and being cared for in the manner a mother would her infant child. Now before you go blowing your stack and hollaring pedophile; it has absolutely NOTHING to do with children. This is a fetish between consenting adults and for sexual and sensual pleasure of both parties. Oh and there are women that aren't mommies, but also AB/DL's, that enjoy a mommy or daddy sometimes too.

I've been wearing diapers, since I was nine years old, on a dare from a babysitter, that I happily and I'm glad I lost as the years have gone by. Anyway back to my predictament. As I was walking toward the storm, the storm seemed to be moving toward me also. I got to wondering if maybe I hadn't be just a tad bit too hasty and made my way back towards my car, but it seemed the more I walked the further I seemed to be away from it. I could see the tow truck in the distance and it was as if I was in a tunnel and seeing it out the end of a long dark tunnel.

All of a sudden I was shocked back to reality as I felt the hair on my arms and other parts of my body. I remember my emergency training and they said, "if you feel a tingle in your body like electricity, get down on all fours as you are going to be hit by lightening." I thought, this is a thousand dollar suit and thought, it's not worth my life and I dropped just as a bolt of lightening came out of nowhere and I was engulfed in heat and electrical energy. When I woke up, my car was gone and I was stranded. My suit was soaked to the bone and so was I. I attempted to stop the first vehicle to get a ride back into town and hopefully my care.

I flagged down a trucker and when I got in, it was a large beautiful woman driver. She said, "where you headin toots?" I said, "back into town ma'am!" Then I could have swore I heard her say, "he's a submissive one." I said, "excuse me?" She said, "I said, where you headin toots?" I said, "the other thing?" She said, "I didn't say anything."

Then as we're riding along I was dripping in her truck and thought my God, this is really embarassing. She said, "Did you have an accident?" I said, "my car broke down and I think I got hit by lightening and when I woke up, my car wasn't there and I'm hoofing it back into town." She said, "glad I could be of assistance."

As we approached town I accidentally let some loud gas pass. I immediately said, "excuse ME Ma'am." I could have swore I heard her say, "he really needs some help.", but I was watching you the whole time and your lips never moved. I reached into my suit jacket and pulled out my cell phone and it was dead from the electrical or water I didn't know which. I asked the driver, "do you have a cellphone I can borrow to make a call Ma'am?"

She said, "back in the bunk there's one there. As I got up dripping wet, she said, "there's a towel back there too, why don't you take off those wet clothes and dry off a little?" I thought about it and said, "what the heck, she's driving." I didn't know she had a cam in the bunk, but I was about to find out!

I pulled off my jacket and shirt, then my tee-shirt and unbuckled my pants and pulled them down exposing my tighty whiteys. Unfortunately they were stained and quite visible from behind. All of a sudden I thought I heard her say, "God are all men just bigbabies?" I abruptly said, "excuse me?" She said, "I didn't say anything."

Then I pulled off my underwear and I know she said, "cute ass!" I tried to ignore it, but I thought about and said, "how in the hell does she know I have a cute ass?"

I turned around and saw a small camera and the led light was flashing, to let the person on cam, know it's on. I grabbed her towel and my clothes and made my way back to the passenger seat. I said, "YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME I WAS ON CAM." She said, "no harm, it's only in the truck, not like you were out on the Internet or something."

I told her this is my exit and she used her jake brake to slow down and as I was getting out of the truck, I said, "where do I send the towel?" She said, "keep it as partial payment for the floor show." I blushed and said, "thank you for everything." She said, "my pleasure toots, my pleasure indeed."

I knew that I could get back home now, but I would have to walk down about fourteen blocks past all the windows with secretaries working and put up with catcalls and probably more. So I put on my best game face and started walking. Less than a block off the exit I passed in front of a window with about 20 women working and I could swear I heard them talking to me, catcalling me and everything but the glass was smoked and I could barely see in. I continued my embarassing journey the other blocks and entered my apartment building and the African American woman that was at the door, I could have sworn she said, "now that's a fine white boy there, fine indeed."

I got on the elevator and then punched in my floor. I wasn't in the penthouse, but I was working towards it. I got two floors from the top. I had half of the building and was only paying about $7500.00 a month for nearly 15,000 square feet of living space. I brought women home, but not to have sex with them. It was to have them baby me and a lot of the women I dated were on the dominant side and enjoyed embarassing and humilating a man. One inparticular was a 6' 2" 44DD brunett name Lydia. She had her own business and was also quite successful. She manufactured and sold women's handbags and accessories she designed and sold through her chain of exclusive retail stores. She also did quite a lot of export to Europe and now was opening a market in China and South America.

There were a few times where before she would rediaper, since I was in an excited state, she would mount from the female superior position and fuck my brains out, as she put it. She had such tight and controlled vaginal muscles that she litterally squeezed and milked me dry so the diaper would go on. The problem she had, was when I climaxed, I didn't go soft right away, so she would sometime also put some lotion on me and jerk me off to the point it was getting painful, which would cause me to soft. Then she could easily put the diaper on.

Her favorite scenario was me tied spead eagle on the bed. She would blindfold me and then would come whisper in my ear what she was about to do. I could smell the perfume she was wearing. Usually White Shoulders or Joy, it engulfed my smelling senses and she would whisper, "you know you've been a bad boy bABy?"

I of course was unable to respond as she usually had either a pacifier or some other type of effective gag in place to mute me. Then she would say, "if you can't act and perform like a man, then I guess you're just a little baby?" This was because when she jerked me off, just before I would climax, she would pull my underwear or diaper up and make me spew into the diaper, like I had an accident.

Then she would hold up my underwear, which usually were streaked with, "I called it sweat." She said, "you didn't wipe properly, or aren't you potty trained?"

As she continued to whisper, my pants would start to tent and she would know she was pushing all the right buttons.

This little ritual was happening now about twice to three times a month. I was thinking maybe I wanted something more. Maybe be adopted or totlinked and then work would get in the way, hers or mine. Tonight was our fourth rendevous this month and she had asked me if she could cook a nice dinner at her place and we could just sit around and cuddle and talk. I knew this was code for she's thinking about wanting more too. I called her when I got into the apartment and said, "hey babe, I can't get over there, my car broke down and is in the shop." She volunteered to come and get me, so I accepted. She said, "I'll come get you under one and one condition bABy?" I was like "NAME IT MA'AM." She knew that now I was in a submissive mode and could ask me to do just about anything. She said, "only if you put on a diaper for mommy and you drink at least two beers, before I get there?" I thought for a second and said, "it's a deal mommy!"

...to be continued

Chapter 2

I put on my abena X-Plus diaper and went to the fridge and grabbed a cold Molson Gold I had imported from Canada. I popped off the bottle lid and started to drink, when it hit me. I could probably down more than two and maybe be wet by the time she got here, but I decided to obey her wishes and only drink the two. I was polishing off my first beer when I heard the doorman announce my beloved mommy was pulling into the parking garage in her miata. I waddled back to the fridge and grabbed my second Molson and popped the top and took a big swallow and got brain freeze, since my sub-zero keeps it just above 36 degrees which according to the brewery is the right temperature to keep it.

I was just taking my second big drink, when I heard the intercom with her angelic voice. Mommies here bABy. I wadded to the door and polished off the final drink in the bottle before opening the door and getting a big hug and kiss, and a unexpected grope to my diaper. I thought I heard her say, "just the way I want you!" I said, "What?" She said, "hi bABy, how are you?"

I looked at her and said, "what did you say before that?" She said, "nothing at all, why?" I blew it off and she grabbed my hand, while reaching for the empty bottle of beer and setting it down on the table by the door. I said, "don't I need to get a coat?" She said, "I'll keep you warm hon."

We exited my apartment and set the alarm code and we took the elevator right to the parking garage. I was glad we didn't go through the lobby as the abena was making me have a distinct waddle. Lydia surprised me when she opened my door and fastened me in with the seatbelt and then stuck a pacifier in my mouth and said, "don't you dare remove it or drop it!" I just nodded and accepted it.

As she opened the drivers door, I got a strong wiff of her intoxicating perfume and noticed her tan firm legs in the stilleto's she was wearing. Her long legs were incased in silk stockings with lace garters and she had on her Victoria's Secret panties. Her short A-Frame dress barely covered her soft, yet firm, round ass that I just loved grabbing an handful of. She scootched up her dress to get in and I got a very nice shot of her firm tanned inner thigh and she gently slapped me and said, "naughty bABy, looking at mommy that way." and then laughed.

She buckled her seatbelt and put the key into the ignition. The little sports car roared to life as she pressed on the accelerator and pushed in the clutch. I noticed her calves flex and tighten as she pressed in the clutch, meaning that she was working that leg driving and shifting gears. Lydia took great pride in her body and she knew men drooled over her, but she didn't like the big, tall aggressive type of men she dealt with everyday she had told me. She was looking for a more submissve man, that she could release her maternal love upson. I happened to be that man!

I mumbled through the pacifier can we put the top up please?

She said, "it's a beautiful day and we're going to driving out to the country bABy, I bought a new home and you and I are going there for the weekend."

I mumbled ok mommy through the pacifier. Then I could have sworn I heard her say, "those diapers you're wearing should be quite wet by the time we get there." but her lips never moved as I was looking right at her.

As we drove through downtown rush hour traffic we passed many a car and truck and a few motorcycles. When we stopped at intersections, I could swear I heard comments coming from the other vehicles. Some women I thought were saying, "Oh how cute." and others were totally and completely disgusted and making comments like, "yeah all men are just bigbABy's and that one is in his rightful place. Look her, she's got him totally submissive and even sucking on a binkie."

On the other hand, some women just oogled at me and I could have sworn I heard, "I wish my man was that submissive. I'd have him in diapers so quick it would make his underwear disintegrate and I wouldn't have to wash them and see those nasty streaks and stains."

One woman I thought she said, "I know him!", but I didn't recognize her, but apparently she did me.

As we got across the bridge and traffic thinned out a little more, I was able to relax and then it hit me, I had to pee really bad. I looked at Lydia and she said, "you're wearing your potty bABy." but again, her lips didn't move, so I relaxed and soaked my abena x-plus with at least one of the beers I had drank not more than about half an hour ago and I knew that the other beer wasn't far behind.

I guess Lydia could tell my facial expression what I did, she reached over and patted the front of my dockers and the diaper underneath and said, "all warm and comfy dear?" I just nodded and turned to watch the scenery.

I must have dozed off for awhile because when I woke up it was nearly dark and we were on this country road and I had no idea where I was. I looked over at Lydia and she said, "well, hello sleepy bABy. Someone was really tired." I pulled the pacifer out and she said, "ah ah, that stays in till mommy takes it out bABy." I tried to talk around the pacifier and I sounded like a two year old, so I resigned myself to wait and find out where we had driven to.

We turned down a long gravel country road and drove for about twenty minutes and turned into a dirt driveway and there was a beautiful three story farm house, with a three car separate garage and a porch that was wrapped around the entire house and a swing and it was all enclosed in a screened in area. Bambo ceiling fans adorned the porch to move the air. There was wicker furniture chairs and a small love seat on the front of the porch. The lawn was well maintained and green. There was a few bushes close to the house and a large maple tree for shade from the evening sun. As we pulled in, she pressed the garage door opener and the door came to life and opened.

Inside I was two empty bays and a huge toolbox and a power tool wet dream. All kinds of Craftsman powertools and a very nice workbench. Then my concentration was broken by the door closing and Lydia saying, "let's go see our, I mean my new house bABy."

Was that a slip or did she just say, "OUR"

She stuck the key into the door lock and turned the key and then turned the knob to open the door. When she opened the door, my senses were assaulted with a plethera of smells, all of which belonged in a nursery. I smelled babypowder very strongly, but the house was very nicely decorated. As we entered the house, there was a solid oak hat tree she placed her wrap on and scarf. There was solid or laminate oak flooring and I noticed an ornate bannister leading up the staircase to the second floor. On the walls were various pictures and decorations. There was a small hallway and what appeared to be doors to other rooms. Off to my right was a very nice dinningroom and a table to seat sixteen. Overhead was a crystal chandelier and candle lamps that were the lights. Further past the dinningroom was the kitchen. Now I got to thinking, this was an old farmhouse, but there wasn't anything old about the house, everything appeared to be new or pristine condition.

Then Lydia broke my train of thought and said, "what do you think bABy?" I started to mumble around the pacifier, when she reached over and removed it. I said, "it's beautiful, did you buy it this way?" She said, "no it's been being remodeled for the past eight months. It will be my home away from the city."

Then as I turned to look more at the house, I could have sworn I heard her say, "wait to you see the nursery bABy."

I snapped back and said, "what?"

She said, "I didn't say anything."

The she said, "well I need to get into the kitchen and start cooking or dinner will be really late. Feel free to wander around the house."

I said, "Ok." She just stay out of the basement, it's still being remodeled bABy." I said, "Ok." but wondered what was going on in the basement as men are curious.

Then as she was walking off, I could have swore again she said, "I'm going to make sure you really use your diapers tonight bABy."

I still hadn't connected two and two, but this and the truck driver started me thinking, but I still didn't know what was happening.

... to be continued

Chapter 3

As I wandered through the house, I noticed that Lydia had spared no expense on remodeling and the solid wood floors and catherdral ceilings in the bedrooms were just so magnificent and ornate. I noticed that the walls and windows were decorated and the finishings were oak, cedar and cherry woods. As I continued checking out the house, I made my way to the kitchen and Lydia didn't notice but I could swear I heard her talking.

I listened intently and it seemed as though she was saying how she was going to really make me use my diapers all the weekend, like the bABy she wanted me to be. I said, "Babe, excuse me?"

She said, "You startled me; I didn't say anything!" I thought about it, and decided I wouldn't bring up the comments about turning me into a bABy this weekend. I saw a container that said, "Miralax and another that read Benefiber." on the counter by the pot that was just coming to a boil. Her prescription for lasix was right next to it. I went to reach for the container of Miralax and read it and she grabbed it from me and stuck it up in the cabinent and then did the same with the Benefiber container also. She popped the lasix back into her purse, hanging on the kitchen chair.

I looked over and said, "what's for supper?"

She said, "Spaghetti and meatballs with a very special sauce diaperboy."

She then went to the fridge and started pulling out the lettuce and carrots and cabbage and making us both a good sized salad. She grabbed salad bowels and her clear mixing fork and spoon and the grater. She grated the lettuce into fine pieces and did the same to the carrots and cabbage. She put them into the bowls and then grabbed the bacon bits and added a couple of ounces to each salad bowl.

Lydia then went to cabinet and opened and took out two Mikasa dinner plates, two salad plates, two desert plates. She placed the setting on the table and I asked, "Can I be of assistance?"

She said, "bABy might get hurt, you let mommy do this, you go explore some more."

I thought and said, "ok, is there any place off limits?"

Quickly she answered, "No" and swatted my wet posterior.

I quickly left and started exploring the house some more, when I came to a hallway that ended with a solid oak door. I went to turn the handle and it just spun. I looked for a lock or keyhole and there was none. I went back to the kitchen and asked Lydia for a butter knife, she mumbled and pointed to the drawer. I grabbed a butter knife and made my way back to my discovery.

I tried to sticke the knife into the side of the door and unlike most doorframe's I seen where you could slip something through the stripping and gain entrance into the room, this door seal was solid and if I wasn't mistaken, "METAL"

I abandoned by quest to gain entrance and continued moving about the house discovering two large well furnished master suites with king-sized bed, with box spring and mattress. In one of them, I noticed what appeared to be an intercom box, right beside the bed with two led's on it. One was yellow and one was like a dark chocolate brown and then there was a toggle switch that was green and red with a black button on top.

Both bedrooms had master suite bathrooms with sunken jacuzzi's, bidet, commode and double sinks and a walk-in shower. The bathroom's were tiled with an aqua and royal blue tile combination that was very easy on the eyes. The jacuzzi's were deep and would allow almost full emersion into the pools.

The one master bedroom had a huge walk-in closet that was as big as some people's bedrooms. The 20' x 20' closet, had racks, hangers and shoe storage to store over 500 pairs of shoes. I noticed in the one I currently in, that Lydia had her clothes and I started rumaging through her clothing. She quite maticulous and had all her apparel divided; dresses, blouses, pants, and she close to 40 drawers and in one was her panties that were full-cut, another had bikini cut and her Victoria Secret's bra's were in another. Her silk and nylon stockings and garters were in another. She had short-shorts, mini and mid dresses and hot pants from the 70's I would have thought.

Then I found a drawer that nearly scared the crap out into my diaper. There was a small personal sized photo album and inside were pictures of young men in various stages of AB/DL dress. Lydia apparently was the photographer and they were her subjects. I would find out how true that statement was to be later.

There must have been close to a hundred or more photos. Some of the men were in obviously wet and some obviously wet and messy disposable and cloth diapers. Some with rubber or vinyl pants covering them, but most were there for all the world that see these photos, leaving no doubt that the diapers were used as they were intended.

I heard Lydia yell, "dinner bABy, come and get it."

I quickly replaced the photo album and tried to make it look as though I hadn't been there snooping.

I made my way into the hall, just as Lydia said, "there you are bABy, dinner is served."

...to be continued!

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 4

We made our way back to the kitchen for me to see what Lydia had prepared. My goodness, there was three types of meat, potatoes, vegetables of three kinds. I had a big quart sized babybottle sitting in front of my seat, which had a booster seat on it. Lydia had all this stuff built for me and her. On the side serving table was the pasta and sauce I saw her making earlier.

She said, "this is a special evening bABy."

I said, "what makes it so special?"

She said, "this is the evening, where mommy and you get to know each other better bABy."

I thought, "wow, I've been wanting this forever and now it's here." I said, "wow, tank ou mommy."

Lydia flushed up and I saw a tear come to her eyes and she got up and walked over and hugged me so tight I thought I was going to pop.

She satdown beside me and started scooping things onto my plate. Then she floored me, she reached under the table in a drawer and removed a small portable blender/chopper and proceeded to puree all my food into one big conglomeration of bABy mush. She then proceeded to spoon the mush into my mouth with an oversized spoon getting about 90% of the mush all over my face and cheeks.

The bowl didn't seem that big, but about half way through, I let out a very loud BUUUUURP and she said, "my bABy is getting full, aren't you?"

I said, "yeth mommy."

Then she turned away and I thought I heard her say, "those diapers will be quite full by this evening or morning and bABy will be delivering a special delivery for mommy."

I said, "What mommy."

She said, "I didn't say anything darling, other than that's mommies big bABy boy."

Now that my bowl of much was half gone, mommy put the huge bottle of milk; I thought to my lips and said, "drink up bABy."

She was facing me and I heard her say, "this bottle full of benefiber and miralax will ensure mommy a full diaper bABy."

I thought, is she also a partime Ventriloquist?

Then again, I heard her say, but her lips didn't move, "those diapers will be just full of surprises for mommy."

I then started putting two and two together. The woman in the truck, the women as we were driving stopped at the stoplight and now Lydia. I could hear what women were thinking.

I said, "mommy, can I be a complete bABy this weekend, no potty?"

She said, "are you sure you want to doo that bABy?"

Then she said, "Oh Yes, yes you can bABy."

I said, "I want to be your helpless diapered bABy slave mommy. No POTTY!"

She hugged me and said, "if that's what you want, that's what you'll get darling."

She then left the table and returned with a garment in hand. She said, "these are locking rubber pants to keep bABy from tampering with mommies handiwork. Do you want mommy to put them on you bABy?"

I said, "anything mommy wants, I will do it Ma'am."

Lydia had me stand up and then pulled the rubber pants on over my diaper. She then snapped them shut around my diaper and legs. Then she said, "Suck it in bABy, I'm locking you in now."

I took a deep breath and felt pressure on abdomen and just above my hipbone, insuring I couldn't pull the rubber pants down or get my diaper off now, without mommy's help.

She then left and went to the sink and came back to me and handed me a blue and red pill. She said, "these pills will make you use your diapers as they were intended for the next fourty-eight hours."

Little did I know, that the pills actually worked for nearly a week and half to two weeks and she was setting me up. I took the pills and popped them into my mouth and swallowed them with the water.

We sat back down and felt really light headed and mommy continued to spoon feed and bottle feed until everything was gone and in my stomach. I felf so full and bloated. I thought the chain running through the rubber pants was going to cause me to burst.

Mommy took me by the hand and started toward the locked basement door. She pulled a card key out of her bra and passed it through the card reader and then entered a four or five digit code and the basement door popped open. We went down a flight of steps and came to another door and she spoke something in some language other than English and that door slid into a wall recess. We can to a set of double doors and she looked into a device and placed her hand on the grid and the door opened. Finally she spoke again and a voice said, "verifying. Pass and Enter please."

We entered a very large and white room with doors on the other end and a what appeared to be changing table in the middle of the room.

Mommy said, "I had this built especially for you bABy."

My heart skipped a beat and I thought, "boy what did I get myself into?"

She then pointed to the changing table in the middle of the room. She said, "that's your changing table for the weekend bABy. Mommy will change all your wet and messy diapee's right there"

Then she said, "I had some special diapers made that we'll be trying this weekend too bABy."

About that time, I had a cramp that doubled me over and I landed on the floor and curled up into the fetal position.

Mommy walked across the room and I heard her say, "don't fight it bABy, just let the diaper's do what they were intended to do, hold your special delivery for mommy bABy."

I heard the click of her high heels as she walked and then I heard a faint voice, and saw the side wall open and revealed was every type of diaper you can imagine for an adult, cloth and disposables of every make and size. Next to that were all kinds of diaper covers, from rubber, vinyl and plastic to some exotic types and feminine rhumba panties too.

Just then another cramp gripped me and I felt my bowels start to spasm. I knew that any minute I was going to perform a very infantile act in front of this lovely woman and there was absolutely nothing I could do to prevent it. My breath deepened and got shallower and shallower as I clenched my ass cheeks together to keep the infantile forces from forcing themselves into my locked on diaper.

Lydia approached me and she said, "this will make it so much easier bABy." I felt a slight pin prick in my ass and all the world started to slowly become fuzzy and I was light headed. I heard her say, "come on bABy, doo it now and give that package to mommy." I then felt her pushing on my abdomen and rubbing my butt.

I lost my concentration for just a second and the first push caused a slight bulge in the back of my diaper that Lydia massaged and said, "come on bABy, you know you have so much more to give mommy."

The second and third wave were semi-solid and pushed the first wave deeper into my diaper and up toward my scrotum and penis. Lydia kept massaging the back of my diaper now and the fouth wave his, it was only semi-solid and almost like baby poop. The final waves were nearly liquid and just kept coming until I was overwhelmed and passed out from the efforts.

Lydia must have carried me, I wasn't on the floor any more and my very full and soiled diaper was now gone and replaced with a super thick disposable with a cloth outer cover. Just then the door opened and I saw Lydia enter. She placed a bottle into my mouth and I instinctively started suckling. The contents were a bit bitter and had a funny after taste. I was sure she was drugging me, but I didnt' care. It was then I noticed that I was in a steel barred "CRIB". Holy crimeny, it's a HUGE ADULT CRIB with metal bars. I could see the top, but I couldn't get out of it without some kind of assistance. While I was drinking, I felt my bladder release into my diaper and I heard a musical sound coming from my crotch. Lydia said, "some little bABy is all wet!"

She said, "your diaper has a musical alarm so mommy knows when the bABy is wet."

I thought, "where in the hell did she get something like that?"

She then pressed a button, just out of my line of sight and spoke a command and the bars lowered to where I could have stepped out, but something told me not to. Then Lydia said, "the floor is rigged with pressure sensors, if bABy get's out, there will be a price to pay diaper boy."

I had no shoes on, and Lydia did, so I figured maybe she was telling me the truth. Considereing all the other things she had installed, that wouldn't be out of the range of possiblities.

I then heard a wirrring noise and saw a camera that was trained on the crib area. She said, "I can monitor bABy from anywhere on the estate with the camera system and the remote I carry on my person bABy."

"There is also two way audio built in, so I can tell if you need something." she continued.

Then she reached up and pulled a pacifier into my mouth and it inflated where I couldn't spit it out. She said, "this will insure bABy's diapers are wet and full for mommy this weekend bABy."

She spoke a command and some brownish paste started down the tube and she explained, "this is a very high fiber formula that will keep enough fiber in your system, that if you fart bABy, you'll fill your diapers. It also contains an electrolite balance so bABy's electrolites stay good. Wouldn't want to have to explain to the authorities why a grown man was pissing and shitting himself like a baby toddler, now would we?"

But, her lips didn't move!

.... to be continued