LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Finding A Diaper

I'm trying to find a baby diaper that will fit me. I fit into the XL Goodnites. I want something with tape though. It also has to be available in US stores as well, don't want to order online. If there aren't any baby diapers, what kind of adult diapers would you recommend?

Thank you. :)

Check out the medical supply places. Go in and look. They usually have diapers on display.

I'm trying to find a baby diaper that will fit me. I fit into the XL Goodnites. I want something with tape though. It also has to be available in US stores as well, don't want to order online. If there aren't any baby diapers, what kind of adult diapers would you recommend?

Thank you. :)

Unless you have a really small waist, you aren't going to fit into any baby diaper. RDB is right, look in the phonebook under "medical supply" and call and see what they have in stock. If they don't have the particular diaper you want in stock, most stores would be happy to order it for you.

THere are several places online taht sell "tapes" that you can use to make adult diapers have that baby diaper look. ie prints of baby blocks and such. that might be an option for you.

I've always found it interesting that adults want to try and squeeze into actual baby diapers. I can understand the fasination with baby diapers due to the designs and look, but to me it's all about fit and comfort. Unless you walk around everywhere in just your diapers, who is going to see the cute prints? I'd rather wear properly sized diapers that fit and absorb well under my pants than try to squeeze into a baby diaper or pull-up that is too small, tight and not very absorbent. You can still buy just about every type of baby diaper in adult sizes with the possible exception of good nites and under jams. You have many different manufacturers of adult diapers as well as pull on disposable underwear. I say if your going to wear but especially use diapers, get adult size ones that will be comfortable but more important, be able to hold all your "accidents" without leaks. Hey, if you want to you can always get peel off cartoon stickers at the card shop and paste them on your adult diapers for that "baby" look.

The thing is I don't know what kind of adult diapers to get. I want something that looks and feels like a baby diaper.

All I can say is "Trian and Error". Only you will know what type of diaper looks and feels good to you. I would stay away from Depends, but that's my opinion. Keep these things in mind. The best quality diapers are sold on line. Chances are you will not find Bambinos, Molicares or Abri Form X-Plus on a shelf at K-mart or Walmart. Therefore since you need to buy at a store, your choices will be somewhat limited. Don't expect to find any adult diapers in a store with baby prints on them. You will also find that most adult diapers have the cloth like backing instead of plastic. I suggest that you look in drug stores and if there is an independant drug store (not Wallgreens, CVS or a chain store), you might have better luck finding a better quality diaper like Attends. Also some medical supply stores sell better quality diapers. Best thing I can say is look at the packages, make sure of the size for your waist and if you prefer plastic backed diapers, do some shopping until you find a store that still sells them. If one brand does not suit you, try another brand but keep in mind that some different store brands are made by the same manufacturer and may be the same diaper. As far as actual baby diapers, sorry but I can't help you there.

As Rusty Pins mentioned, the best diapers will be found online. IMO, the best diaper out there is Bambinos. However if you cannot or will not order online then check out Attends. Buy the 3 tape variety rather than the 2 tape ones.

Your options are somewhat limited if you are not able to purchase your diapers online.