LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maybe This Is In The Wrong Place But..

If there's anyone on here who prays please pray for babyfur. He's in the hospital right now, he had a serious car wreck last night and we think it might have been a suicide attempt. He hit a tree doing over 100 mph and he had to be life-flighted to the hospital. It looks like he also took a large number of vicodyn(sp?) and washed them down with a bottle of absolut. He threw up in the car and they don't think the pills had time to do their work, so thank God for that, but he's in bad shape and comatose right now.

I just got back from the hospital and he's in surgery right now, and they're working on trying to reduce pressure on his brain. If anyone has something they want me to tell him let me know and I'll tell him whether he can hear or not I don't know but I'm hoping he can. I can see his posts but not his messages, did he say anything to anyone in a message about wanting to kill himself? Please, this is my bf, my roommate, my cub, and my friend, I love him very much but I need to know if he said anything to anyone. thank you

Texas, last we had heard fromyou, somehow you were able to have babyfur commited (although a 19 year old committing another 19 year old, in a same sex relationship doesn't seem real.).... was babyfur out of the hospital already?

where ever he is, it is obvious he is having a very hard time, and i do hope things get better.

hopefully others will join in prayer also. it certainly sounds like a suicide attempt...such a shame that anyone should have to feel that hopeless about their future. hopefully you can continue to be a support for him and in that, my prayers are with you also.

"It puts the drama on the llama and packs it out!" Babyfur posted his own thread/reply within a timeframe that this guy says he was supposed to be either comatose or having surgery to relieve the pressure on his brain.

It's this kinda shit that makes me not like babyfurs. There always has to be something stoopid going on. . .

*Gives puppy eyes to Tris* Not all of us are bad !

Let's wait for the almighty post of justification,or a miracle recovery.

Should this be true then I apologize but if this is a lie,I will defend the good babyfurs who get caught in the stereotype who have to deal with it.

Hrm, why was his profile active last night? I don't buy it sir. Show us the police record of the crash. Should be public information anyway and posted on the site of the state/city you are in. Local highway patrol has the record for ambulance's being called and dispatch should have a record of the call made to pick up his carcass.

~Brian

Bri, there can't be a record if this didn't actually happen, which, it didn't. My guess is that his first thread didn't garner all the attention he wanted, so he created another user and another thread to hopefully get more focus. It's just a new user thing, that's all.

If there's anyone on here who prays please pray for babyfur. He's in the hospital right now, he had a serious car wreck last night and we think it might have been a suicide attempt. He hit a tree doing over 100 mph and he had to be life-flighted to the hospital. It looks like he also took a large number of vicodyn(sp?) and washed them down with a bottle of absolut. He threw up in the car and they don't think the pills had time to do their work, so thank God for that, but he's in bad shape and comatose right now.

Wowee..

Soooo he's in a MOTORCYCLE going 100 MPH and had to be LIFE-FLIGHTED (I assume a helicopter was involved) to the hospital. Not only that but he took VICODYN with a BOTTLE of ABSOLUT.

You know what? That's bullshit overkill. Real people doing real stupid shit sort of stop after the drug overdose/suicide attempt. They sort of lay back and wait for death to arrive. If you've ever been that fucked up I think you'll realize that it would be pretty impossible to sit on a motorcycle, let alone direct it into a tree.

He threw up in the..car? I thought he was "life-flighted." How can you be life-flighted via car?

Tris and BriGuy are right, you furry idiots are liars and bullshitters! Would reading our prayers get you off or something? Why the hell are you lying to us? (And yes, I recognize that not all furries are over-dramatic idiots.)

On a side note, Tris and BriGuy are like this site's bullshit detectives: taking the drama off of the llama. Nice work guys!

One of the first posts from Babyfur was about his guilt over the death of his gf from a car crash (he argued with her before, making her drive off) then his next post was about his guilt over the death of his next gf from, if I remember, Leukemia (he saw the signs, but didn't pressure her into seeing the doc).

On these occasions he claimed he couldn't get over the death of these two people, and felt suicidal. Both myself and several other members took much time talking to him, and telling him not to blame himself. Then we received a post the following day, saying "hey I'm over it now".

Then he made a made a post telling us about his brother and should he force him into diapers, and also torture him into the bargain.

Then we had the post from his bf, saying he had been committed for his own safety, but a couple of days later he was back on here posting........sounding just peachy!

Now we have this one.

Tex, if this is all true Babyfur has my deep sympathy, as he must be the unluckiest 19 year old on the planet. If it is all a lie, you guys are two (if indeed you are two) very very sad individuals who need to get a life.

Beth

*giggles* No! The llama packs the drama OUTTA here! (Furry reference intended)

*b e e e p* * b e e p *

Oh, no, Briguy! It's the bullshit alarm! Quickly! To the BS-Cave!

Can I just poke the furries one more time, please? Cuz I've been wondering something:

Those guys at Disneyland/Disneyworld/Theme Parks,etc. in the suits -- I mean, it's REALLY frickin' hot out, and they're singing and dancing and really hamming it up for the kids --and touching the kids-- There's no way a non-furry would do that job for the silly wage that's offered for it. So do you think most of those guys are furries?

Just like Angela tells the ABs to stay away from childcare centers and schools, shouldn't furries not work at theme parks, for the same reason?

umm they make decent money as characters at disney, and most of the people who wear the costumes are taking classes at disney university, once they are done with the courses, often they get a job with 'corporate' and no longer have to wear the outfits. My oldest brother was tweedle dee, or was it tweedle dum? anyway, he was one of them for about six months.... andhe is most definitely not a furry.

Guest DiaperedLife

Yep. I'm calling Bullsh*t also. Everything just doesn't add up/

nothing does.

now this has been brought forward lets talk about thera. Is that bullshit and if not how do you know? Briguy even said if there is a death or an accident then the states website will have it. The day thera was supposed to have died the next day someone logged onto her account. seems strange to me.

but then again its internet drama at its best AGAIN.

My bullshit alarm is usually ringing avidly at the least sight of charlatans, so I definitely should have refrained from answering his posts in a serious manner earlier. Obviously my critical faculties has been momentarily and severely stunted for some absurd reason. But hey, live and learn. But I think I will refrain from saying something enormously derogatory, unless I want my warning meter to shoot through the roof. 10% is more than enough. :beer:

Guest DiaperedLife

My bullshit alarm is usually ringing avidly at the least sight of charlatans, so I definitely should have refrained from answering his posts in a serious manner earlier. Obviously my critical faculties has been momentarily and severely stunted for some absurd reason. But hey, live and learn. But I think I will refrain from saying something enormously derogatory, unless I want my warning meter to shoot through the roof. 10% is more than enough. :beer:

oh wow you confused yourself by using big words. shame you don't understand them or you could really do some good conversations and fight backs. Oh well. You can only try your best.

oh wow you confused yourself by using big words. shame you don't understand them or you could really do some good conversations and fight backs. Oh well. You can only try your best.
Yeah, that is right, I am so utterly confused now, too big words for me. He, he, what a pathetic attempt at an attack, but hey, as you yourself so eloquently( oh, what a big word, I wonder what it means, haven`t checked my dictionary, damn, I never learn) put it, you can only try your best, right? So a good pat on the back for a puny effort. And thanks for letting me see that the proper way of starting a sentence is NOT to use capital letters. Thanks!! Cheers!

People,lower the torches and pitchforks for a moment and let me point out a few things before this gets out of hand.

-The babyfur community is not all whiney attention whores,so don'tget us dragged in and put to the stake for the actions of one member.Let me use an example, No one here would like it if I made a generalization with all AB/DL's with the diaper flashers and said that they are all sick freaks.

-Tris,you obviously do not know what being a furry is about to say that furs should be kept away from theme parks etc... that goes back up to my aforementioned point.

For those of you who are "investigating" here is some things to look at.

I do not know if I am correct on some statments so correct me if I am wrong.

1.To be admitted to a mental hospital you have to have a medical professional,social worker or close relative recommend it.

2.The details of what are consumed by the victim are guarded by privacy laws,so basically even if he is your boyfriend you still can't find out because the state does not recognize you as immediate family or spouse.

People,lower the torches and pitchforks for a moment and let me point out a few things before this gets out of hand.

-The babyfur community is not all whiney attention whores,so don'tget us dragged in and put to the stake for the actions of one member.Let me use an example, No one here would like it if I made a generalization with all AB/DL's with the diaper flashers and said that they are all sick freaks.

I am going to have to agree with you. Unfortunately this post is turning into a crucification of the fury community. I don't think that is an appropriate thing to do. BabyFur or his Bf or alter ego do not represent the Fury community just as the idiot diaper wearing astronaut represented the AB/DL community. Lets not try to badger the whole community, or let the actions of one or a few ruin it for everyone else. Instead lets just focus our pitchforks on the BS slingers. ;)

On a side note, if this turns out to be a for real situation I have and am willing to eat humble pie. I have been wrong before, and will be wrong in the future but this whole babyfur texansfan stinks of BS to high heaven.