LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers For A Evening Gown

Guest amandalu

Guest amandalu

Hi anyone know which diaper brand is best under and evening/prom gown? As in not much bulk, noise no smell if possible. Should i wear plastic panties with them?

Hi anyone know which diaper brand is best under and evening/prom gown? As in not much bulk, noise no smell if possible. Should i wear plastic panties with them?

Fap fap fap

You only goto prom once, sweetums. Wear WHATEVER you feel like. As for your criteria, I suggest Tena Classic Plus', or the Tena Supers. Both are cloth covered, not too bulky, and could handle one to three wets throughout the course of the night. Bring a diaperbag and have your date change you -- He'll never forget!

And while you're packing, for the love of Gene Autrey's Horses' Ass on Tuesday's Toast, BRING A CONDOM!

I would suggest any higher brand with a breathable exterior, like the abena air plus. They hold quite a bit and are very quiet. Depending on your dress however you may find that the rustling of the fabric my be loud enough to drain out any plastic backed diapers. The only con with cloth like outers on diapers is the fact that urine can start to smell through. That has been my experience. Good luck.

InD, I don't understand the FAP FAP FAP response? Am I missing something?

~Brian

I think InD was mocking the poster, considering they'd joined only minutes before posting, and probably aren't a real girl, so he was making a naughty sound. .

But you know, since we're all sposta be nice and not bash people (even the fakers) I figured I'd add something constructive, despite my instincts telling me that the OP probably isn't for reals.

If it were true, though, I'd still stick with my original advice: you only goto prom once, maybe twice -- What should stop you from truly making it a night to remember? Especially since it's so f*kn important to the girls. .

I think InD was mocking the poster, considering they'd joined only minutes before posting, and probably aren't a real girl, so he was making a naughty sound. .

But you know, since we're all sposta be nice and not bash people (even the fakers) I figured I'd add something constructive, despite my instincts telling me that the OP probably isn't for reals.

If it were true, though, I'd still stick with my original advice: you only goto prom once, maybe twice -- What should stop you from truly making it a night to remember? Especially since it's so f*kn important to the girls. .

I guess I have a hard time spotting the fakers. *shurg*

~Brian

Yea, I didn't get it and thought it was legit too. Actually I don't really see why someone would fake a thread like that, honestly, you gotta be pretty bored. I still think it's legit.

Personally I would think that a better diaper such as a Molicare or Abena would be preferred. A little extra in the Trunk is what I thought the girls of today were after. As sheer and slinky as the material is these days, I would opt for a plastic diaper. Seems to me a cloth like one would "snag" a bit and possibly hold the dress a little ruffled on the rear, that depending on the gown of course. I also wouldn't wear P-Pants as they are usually not form fitting and would give you wrinkle lines on your behind.

I've never been to a Prom where you could hear yourself talk let alone hear the slight crinkle of a Diaper. A pair of nylon underpants would help with that as well if your worried about coming to and from, best of luck. Hope you have a great time.

I would suggest any higher brand with a breathable exterior, like the abena air plus. They hold quite a bit and are very quiet. Depending on your dress however you may find that the rustling of the fabric my be loud enough to drain out any plastic backed diapers. The only con with cloth like outers on diapers is the fact that urine can start to smell through. That has been my experience. Good luck.

InD, I don't understand the FAP FAP FAP response? Am I missing something?

~Brian

FAP FAP FAP is the sound you make masturbating - although I have never heard it!

I would definitely say just go with the standard abena supers or attends. The only time that you might notice any kind of sound is during the pre dance dinner....at the dance itself, the LAST thing anyones going to hear is the slight crinkle off a diaper. You'd be way more likely for someone to hear you out by grabbing your ass than by hearing your diaper at the dance. Wear something comfortable and don't worry too much about it....if you have a preferred diaper already, I would suggest wearing that. Unless its too thick, i doubt it would be noticed.

If I had a prom to go to, I'd sill have a Bambino Bianco on.

me too

If you are one of those that is concerned with what people think - understand that you probably will never see most of these people again.

It has gay conotations......If you have to ask,you WON'T understand. Trust me. Just leave it be.......

Oh Jeeze, now I am a trite bit worried. Hrm, I shouldn't be fap fap faping around then. ;) Sorry for getting so off track on this post. I am sure any diaper under an evening/prom dress would hardly be noticeable as they make quite a bit of noise.

~Brian

Oh Jeeze, now I am a trite bit worried. Hrm, I shouldn't be fap fap faping around then. ;) Sorry for getting so off track on this post. I am sure any diaper under an evening/prom dress would hardly be noticeable as they make quite a bit of noise.

~Brian

The FAP,FAP,FAP is in reference to anal sex. It's the sound you hear from your partner's balls slapping your ass as he fucks it.....I've had some good FAP sessions over the years. I'm trying to convince my current girlfriend to let me buy her a strap-on so I can have her fuck me with it.