LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdlforums.com (closed?)

What has happened to abdlforums.com, every time i load the page I get error message saying "Site Temporarily Unavailable"

Has the site closed or is it just down for some reason

Lee

It's an error associated with their host:

The Root Cause of the Error

This error means that the IP your domain is resolving to on our system points to an Apache web server not configured for your domain.

When this happens, the Apache web server just shows the first domain listed in its config file. So, to make sure nobody's site ever shows some other random site we host, we made the first domain in all our config files just show that page. In fact, DreamHost made up the error id: "bad_httpd_conf" stuff ourselves just so we'd know what the problem was when reported to us!

Of course, if everything is working right in our system, this should never happen. If it is happening, don't feel bad about contacting us to fix it!

This error means that the IP your domain is resolving to on our system points to an Apache web server not configured for your domain.

When this happens, the Apache web server just shows the first domain listed in its config file. So, to make sure nobody's site ever shows some other random site we host, we made the first domain in all our config files just show that page. In fact, DreamHost made up the error id: "bad_httpd_conf" stuff ourselves just so we'd know what the problem was when reported to us!

Of course, if everything is working right in our system, this should never happen. If it is happening, don't feel bad about contacting us to fix it!

What does that mean in english, for those of us who aren't fluent in geek? LOL. I have also gotton an error message.

Ahhh Me no speak da Geeks either. But it has happened to me on DD. Basically it means (correct if I'm wrong) Your provider is doing something with there system and it hasn't got all the site addresses back in the proper order or has admitted them because they may be on a blocked list, or the same on the other end, which was my case with DD. I don't advise doing what I did and contact your provider just yet, I got lots of uhhhh's through the ping and search for the problem. B)

It should be fixed in a reasonable amount of time. Like was said earlier, 90% of the time it means that there was an upgrade somewhere up the pike from your computer that is causing connection problems for some reason. It should be resolved within a few days and then wont happen again until the next upgrade.

As far as the geek speak, Im a fully qualified geek, and I barely understood what was meant.....computer geekdom is a dialect unto itself I swear! :-D

It's pretty simple. On the server that that webhost uses, theres a bunch of different websites owned by different customers. Each site on the server has a particular file associated with it, and when you try to access it, it looks up that specific file to show you the right website, and not someone else's. This error (that was invented by this host, DreamHost) means that something got messed up in the files, and it's trying to access a file that doesn't exist, or isn't configured properly.

*blink* I just get the 404 page.

english translation

404 means that the page you are trying to view is not available or does not exist.

(----) good connection to a page

(----*$#@@!) 404

Guest klwet

I miss my ABDLforums :( Hope its going to be back up & running soon!

Has anyone per chance got a link to the torrent file that Dysbulic posted up? Downloaded the movie on my pc at home but need to download it again for my pc in my flat!

Cheers

Thats a terible confusing explaination but does show ryan knows whats going on. Use of terminology is just off

Thats a terible confusing explaination but does show ryan knows whats going on. Use of terminology is just off

jadultforms is a fake snapshot of ABDLForums. Don't try to log in, you'll receive a nasty "OOPS!" 404 error message.....

ABKingdom suffers from DNS failures since June 1st. I had trouble to access the site. ABDLVideos has also suspended its activities - its Webmaster got a break for a while!

It would appear as though they took their whole server offline. I'm getting a similar page now with cox since Cox is my ISP. It says that the site doesn't exist and it offers me up a search engine. My guess is that they took it offline to repair it and might bring it online soon? Hopefully.

Edit: the strange part is that I just did a whois source lookup on abdlforums.com, got the ip and pinged with success with 23-44ms @32 bytes. Did a trace route and it went though their host provider and to the host server with no problem. So I guess the server is up, but the page in general is down for the moment. Maybe they are updating?

abdlforums isn't coming back, at least not from the same guy... he's been taking offers on the domain name. I actually have an accepted offer on it, but he doesn't take payments by a secure method, so probably not going to work out.

abdlforums isn't coming back, at least not from the same guy... he's been taking offers on the domain name. I actually have an accepted offer on it, but he doesn't take payments by a secure method, so probably not going to work out.

That's interesting. I knew that he wasn't around much and after the mod for ABDLForums appeared on CNA Source, he split as well. The last time I was on the site was right before I left for Vegas. When I got back, the site was down. Eh, just as well, as I had stopped posting videos on the forum. DD, do you know how to contact him and how much he is asking for the domain?

Guest klwet

Well, that is bad news :( DailyDi - Why has he decided to take it down? Is he not making enough money off it? I really hope he sees sense with your payment method! Its a good site to go on for videos and for discussion as well.

Whats the alternative to a site like this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't need another forum, we have member submitted galleries already, just start using them :)

Pshh... yeah, so that all the pictures that get uploaded can be immediately taken down due to copyright violations? I don't think so. This is a great site for chatting but it will never be the picture treasure trove that was abdlforums. And I'm not complaining, I know you have to cover your ass, but what made abdlforums so great was the lack of policing and ease of use. I'm hoping someone who has the know how can step up to the plate and get a decent picture site going again.

obviously gav here doesn't check the DD photo gallery often enough, because there are quite a few girlie pics that were taken directly from the latest photo update here, and posted in a thread over there. I see no reason why our photo gallery here can't be just as successful as abdlforums, although, some of their visitors, I wouldn't enjoy here, cuz they're creepos.