LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Indy = Awesome

It can`t possibly be better than Indiana Jones 2, can it? How could they ever top that one? The insect scene makes me shudder every time. And the Kali cult? Amazing stuff. But this new one, an Indiana Jones in his 60s, jumping around like nothing ever happened? Doesn`t quite add up, but anyway.... :beer:

It can`t possibly be better than Indiana Jones 2, can it? How could they ever top that one? The insect scene makes me shudder every time. And the Kali cult? Amazing stuff. But this new one, an Indiana Jones in his 60s, jumping around like nothing ever happened? Doesn`t quite add up, but anyway.... :beer:

You want insects? I got two words for you "Giant Ants"

Darn it! Was trying to find a reason not to go to the movies this weekend! After Iron Man three weekends ago, Forbidden Kingdom two weekends ago, and Narnia AND Iron Man last weekend, I was hoping not to end up going this weekend. But now, my inner geek has been stirred, and I must go to see Indy whup up on some non-Nazi buttocks (at least I dont THINK they're Nazis).

Actually though, I HAVE been waiting for it to come out.....even if it isnt the best movie in the world, I'll still go shell out my money to Lucas to see it. Indy is one of my favorite movie series.

Not to bad, I really liked the ants DD. The monkeys were cool to! I guess it answers the questions on the UFO thread too! Not something I would have paid for, but thats just me. It was to predictable, and then it wasn't. So I give it about a 7 outta 10.

I thought it was pretty terrible. Indiana Jones and aliens, really? And what's up with the Tarzan scene and the attack monkeys or the random natives jumping out of walls. How long had they been in those walls for; I am sure they don't get too many visitors and if they do couldn't they just creep up from around the corner. I wouldn't rate it very highly at all. The theme music on the other hand, that's great!

I really enjoyed it a lot. Glad I was well diapered and got to enjoy that big Pepsi and not have to get up...

I thought it was pretty terrible. Indiana Jones and aliens, really? And what's up with the Tarzan scene and the attack monkeys or the random natives jumping out of walls. How long had they been in those walls for; I am sure they don't get too many visitors and if they do couldn't they just creep up from around the corner. I wouldn't rate it very highly at all. The theme music on the other hand, that's great!

I think the people who have opinions like this one, just don't get it. The whole Indy series is one big tribute to the old Saturday morning serials. There are scenes in each movie that are frame for frame redo's of old movies, (Tarzan). These are not movies meant to be analyzed for the deep underlying meaning. Just watch and enjoy the movie regardless of how real it is. It is MAKE BELIEVE!!!

As far as the alien thing here is my opinion: Where else could the story go in 1957? During the first three, times were more serious, the world was at war, and Hitler was stealing historical artifacts from every country he overtook. Skip ahead to 57'. The beginnings of the space race. UFO sigthings. The dawn of Sci Fi. There have always been theories that aliens helped build ancient civilizations all over the globe. Stalin WAS doing weird experiments (Ape/Man Soldiers???). What other kind of adventure could Indy have had in 1957?

Besides, are aliens any more unlikely than a guy pulling a beating heart out of a chest or finding a 600 year old Knight guarding the Holy Grail?