LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I The Only One Here Who Prefers Gentle Mommies To Agressive Mommies

I like mommies who are gentle and will diaper me in a motherly sweet way. However, I do like a mommy to punish me if I act like a brat. I'm usually a good boy, but I can be naughty and spoiled when I don't get my way, in which case I deserve a spanking. I also like being held and comforted. I don't like being whipped, bullied, or dominated too harshly. I am a sensitive guy as a baby and as a young man. It does eem to me that some guys in this scene like their mommies to almost be like a dominatrix who bullies them. I would kind of be scared this. What is everyone else's prefernce or view?

I like mommies who are gentle and will diaper me in a motherly sweet way. However, I do like a mommy to punish me if I act like a brat. I'm usually a good boy, but I can be naughty and spoiled when I don't get my way, in which case I deserve a spanking. I also like being held and comforted. I don't like being whipped, bullied, or dominated too harshly. I am a sensitive guy as a baby and as a young man. It does eem to me that some guys in this scene like their mommies to almost be like a dominatrix who bullies them. I would kind of be scared this. What is everyone else's prefernce or view?

When I proposed to my now ex-wife, I proposed wearing nothing but diapers and rubber pants. I had told her about this about a year prior, so she already knew. But I had no idea how much she would be into it. She loved the nurturing aspect of it, but also the humiliation/domme aspect, as well.

She broke me in hard. At first, I didn't feel ready to try some of the things she wanted me to do. Especially, going out in public dressed as a baby girl. If I ever would hesitate to go on an errand or some other public outing, she would say, "Alright! Go out and cut me a switch." I did this at first and soon found out she had no qualms about caning my hide with it, to well past the point of my tears. I would always end up doing as I was told and ultimately found I enjoyed these outings. She made it obvious on my return, that she was extremely aroused at my humiliation and we would make mad, passionate "baby love" after. With her whispering in my ear all sorts of fantasies she had about what she planned to do to me next. She also loved the nurturing aspect of it. While she spun her fantasies, she always loved to hear me talk baby talk, while we cuddled and had sex. I remember, I would wake up in the middle of the night sometimes, with a nipple in my mouth, my head in her lap and the bottle going *squick-squick-squick* from being empty.

She also had another method for making sure I completed my assigned duties on the outside. She'd take the house key off my keyring, leaving only the car keys. With switch in hand, she'd swat me out the door and lock it saying, "I'll let you back in only if you show me the receipt from the store I sent you to. I grew to enjoy it. What can I say. She'd send her big baby girl out to buy adult diapers at "Sears". Rhumba panties at a tennis shop in a local mall, Kroger, the Post Office, for baloons at a toy store at the mall. You get the idea. I lost my fear of public exposure pretty quick. And, as I say, I grew to enjoy it. She always said I would. She helped make me what I am today. You know what they say: "Behind every successful big baby, there's a strict Mommy."

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I'm really a combination of the two. I dont usually engage in ageplay a whole lot, but there are times I do enjoy it. Usually I tend to look for a more gentle mommy/daddy for my ageplay. However, there are definitely times that I want to be dominated, punished, whatever, so I look for a more strict daddy or mommy. I've never been in a long term relationship or association with a AB parent figure, so I can't say for sure which I would prefer in the long run.

I think I prefer the gentle mommy type, but that is not to say I`m adverse to punishment for naughty behaviour. My girlfriend :wub: is really growing to like the mommy role more and more, and eventually, she will probably come up with some form of corrective measures, I`m sure. :beer:

Only when mommy tells me! :)

I like both, but more the nurturing side. There are times I want her to tell me to do something I don't want, or just take charge. For example, I've told her a few times about how yummy it feels to have her reach in and check my diaper without 'permission'.

(I know this topic says "mommies" but I'm going to talk about my Dady cause I have a Daddy)

My Dady is never aggressive. My Dady is never mean.

Dady is gentle, and Dady is firm.

What's the difference between mean and firm?

Mean (Taken from the Merriam Webster Online Dictionary, definition [2, adjective] and from paragraph underneath definitions):

Mean suggests having such repellent characteristics as small-mindedness, ill temper, or cupidity. Characterized by petty selfishness or malice.

Firm (Also Taken from Merriam Webster):

Having a solid or compact structure that resists stress or pressure

Basically, Dady is very kind and gentle to me. He's pretty easy going because I'm usually well behaved, but firm. When Dady thinks I should (or shouldn't) do something, he holds his ground WITHOUT bullying. I'm not a baby that needs harsh, sadistic punishment - I just need gentle touch and firm guidance.

~ Moogle

So like moogle, i have a daddy not a mommy, (maybe we should change the headings of post like these to mommy/daddy to incorporate those who have daddy's)

My daddy is firm when he needs to be but never really mean. I just call him mean cause whats a little girl to do when her daddy wont let her play with markers... thats just mean right???

but he's firm when he needs to be, and at certain times he will take on the 'Dom' role... im sure you can all guess what those certain times are.

But he's also a nice daddy who gives me back rubs and plays my favourite song on his guitar whenever i ask!

I do like my daddy agressive in a non violent way, i like that he will take charge and push me to the bed, or will hold my arm back when he's going to spank me. Agressive yes, but certainly not mean.

I've never had a mommy but I would like to be babied by a woman for a day or so, I would prefer her to be gentle and be rough, but if Im a little naughty I should be spanked, or a worst caned for being very naughty.

My hubby who is my Daddy is usually gentle with me, but I do get punished somtimes either by being spanked, or he may leave me in a wet messy nappy until such time I get a nappy rash for instance.This is all part of the fun in our baby play, I do prefer loving play to aggresive rough treatment.

Guest Sissy lil Lucy

I love my mummy for cuddles and kisses... she's super caring..... but I try not to be naughty... she spanks hard!

But thats otay... sometimes... cause sometimes I like that too!

Giggles

Lucy

I like to have a loving sensitive and understanding mommy but that doesn't mean that I don't act up all the time and often get spanked. But she does it like a mother would her little girl. Only OTK spanking and mostly with her hand. She makes me feel loved cos she is so gentle and she makes me feel like I am the most precious thing in her world.

I would prefer someone who is kind and gentle and fun, I had to endure a lot of physical punishment when I was young, mostly undeserved... and a lot of psychological and emotional abuse as well. So I really would rather have something far different, since I have been there and done that.

...even though I am an adult, I can't help what still hurts.

I know for many this is 'play' but its too close to home for me, sorry :(

Rather have someone who is kind and gentle and fun.... :D

Life's too short for anything that hurts

Hey Duck,

I edited your reply in this quote-- but I'm with you on every single word you wrote.

Life's too short.

Seeking out fantasies based on re-enacting abusive shit from years ago seems sad to me. I went through physical and psychological abuse as a kid too-- but I've learned how to choose (and seek) happiness, peace, and comfort in my choices NOW.

I didn't get it from therapy or Valium or anything-- I just got out of the abusive situation, and found Real people out in the Real World. Eventualy I realized I wasn't really a fuckstain failure, and that I WAS worthy of respect, comfort, and love.

I don't put my DL side down as a last remaining fallout of those dark early years... but any woman I choose to be with will NOT be some abusing pain-dom. Like you said, Duck-- been there, done that.

That abuse/pain/dom scene's not a fantasy for me anymore. In fact, not for about 15-20 years, now. It's like a past life.

TODAY'S departure of HMS "Life" is sailing right now-- grab your baggage and GET ON BOARD.

Hey-- if I could find that special, gentle lady to sail with me :D But... until then, I'm still here. Contented, living my life, enjoying the cruise... and maybe I'll meet her in the ship's buffet line ;)

wv.

PS: To dom/pain fans that didn't have abusive childhoods: Hey whatever, it's cool-- I personally don't get the motivation, but fuckin A-- I like to wear adult diapers, so WTF. Go nuts, definately have fun. Like I (and Duck) said-- life's too short.

PSS: BTW-- that philosphy extends to all AB, gay, bi, sissy and TG membs here too. Whatever. Rock on. Peace.