LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shutterbugs?

I always see stuff with a photographic eye, but I can never get the lenses to do the same, so all my pictures suck. I can never seem to get the right angle or lighting, or anything. Also, I've only shot with regular cameras, or newer digis, nothing with a professional lens, so I get what I shoot, and apparently I shoot the shit, ha.

Nice photos, all. It does take a certain type of eye to recognize texture, content, emotion, etc. All the elements that make people "feel" a foto. I especially like the junkyard photos. And the train. Me wuvvvs choo-choos. (the Kansas City Southern?) Oh, and the ducky, too!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

My wife is quite the shutter bug. She's still in the process of learning with her Nikon D70. I got her a really bitchen cool big ole lens for Christmas, for which I donno how it works. She was happy tho. :D Here's one of her pictures, I don't have too many on my puter tho. This picture was taken from our house in San Luis Obispo Ca.

PrideDay001.jpg

~Brian

I love my Sony Mavica but I really want to get something faster to take pics of the marine life from my boat.

Here are some samples

post-2066-1211253703_thumb.jpg

post-2066-1211254025_thumb.jpg

post-2066-1211253703_thumb.jpg

post-2066-1211254025_thumb.jpg

i have a digital Minolta Dimage Z1 (3.1 MP, Macro or 38 - 380 Optical Zoom).......though Daddy is planning on U/us upgrading in a month or two....

DD the cactus picture looks Great!....it's funny Daddy and i take so many photos often using the same camera during the same outing...but W/we always recognize O/our own from each others.... Daddy is cropper....and i am a shooter....He works the picture after it's taken....zooming...cropping...playing with lights and darks....etc...........me... i usually try to get the shot i want (habit i guess from using a 35 mm) so there isn't much play to it when i get back to the computer.........either way though the computer has become such an awesome tool to master the picture!

First digital camera i ever used belonged to my work, (i've sort of become the unofficial program archivist/photographer) it was a Sony Mavica and it used floppys ......a disc would hold about 5 to 8 pictures....it took a great picture but tended to be a bit of a pain with all the floppys you'd go through....

flower pics are very fun to take...i have a lot of my own flower beds but nothing beats a photo of a simple wildflower in it's natural surroundings....

The junkyard photos were actually taken while on a Route 66 Road Trip....you see a lot of really nice vintage cars that get tons of love n care......i loved the car junkyard or boneyard that was on the opposite side of the road of a classic carshow on route 66 .......the irony and the stories that could be told by the forgotten autos on that side of the road seemed way more interesting......i sorta feel like anything with good texture can be photo worthy....ya just gotta find the angle or the story behind it....

W/we travel a lot too.......though not as far as Ireland....but W/we hardly ever buy anything to remember O/our journeys....for U/us...the photos are a key part of each day....finding the best sights and views for a great picture bring U/us experiences W/we might have otherwise traveled right past!...

here are just a few more...

post-2003-1211328151_thumb.jpg

post-2003-1211328218_thumb.jpg

post-2003-1211328358_thumb.jpg

post-2003-1211328151_thumb.jpg

post-2003-1211328218_thumb.jpg

post-2003-1211328358_thumb.jpg