LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poo In Yer Pants

Guest Georgia DL

Guest Georgia DL

Hey yall. I am a DL from back in the 70's. I enjoy wetting but also enjoy pooping my diapers. Are there others out there like me? I dont like the mess or cleanup but enjoy the feeling of letting go. I am currently training myself to depend wholly on my diapers

Guest Johnny Angel

I love to poo in my diaper (gotta have on white or pink plastic pants) too. I like to visibly see the mess squishing and oozing out of both diaper leg edges and into the insides of the plastic pants. OMG, what a great turn-on! Yea, the clean-up sucks but, for me, the clean-up is well worth the pleasure I get from it. I'd like to find a female DL into the same, but it seems like they're nowhere to be found. :crybaby:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just love to poo-poo in my diapers, with the help of some doculax suppositories!

I usually take some strong laxitive pills a few hours before bed and give myself a small enema, when mourning arives I put a doculax suppository in my bum (nothing like a dirty and smelly diaper to wake you up!) When the load hits my diaper it is big and stinky. I like to mush it in and roll around a bit then crawl around bouncing up and down! :crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...

Love to poop in my diaper!, that's what it's for right? I love the feeling of letting go and the warmth it brings.

As stated before, cleanup isn't very fun, but o well a quick shower and diaper away again. :D

The more that I can put into my diaper the more I enjoy it. I poop just as much as I can in mine. I'm lucky because I can usally wear a dirty diaper for a few hours around the house before I need to clean up.

Only once in a while. I really the hate clean-up involved.

While my wife doesn't mind that I wear diapers around the house, she said that she wouldn't clean up a messy diaper for me. Honestly, I don't blame her. At work, she deals all day with kids that can't clean themselves. When she gets home, she doesn't want to wipe my rear end- she's already wiped plenty.

Although I am a diaper lover and not really into baby stuff, I would kinda like to be wiped and changed once in a while.

• 1 month later...

Dear diaperfanatics,

I think pooping in a wet diaper is great! But only if I can walk around in it for a while, otherwise it's not worth the mess it gives. So I do it only on occasion. I like the warm feeling against my bottom, and the sqeezing when you move. Most of the time just walk around in them, sleep in them, and dream about it...

Kind regards,

Diaperfairy

I like it too.. I drive back from my parents a few weeks ago wearing a diaper and pull-up underneath, and had to go a little while after leaving and I didn't really didn't smell much until I was close to home and purchased gas, I guess I moved it around some and it filled the car up with the smell.

Mark

Has anyone ever pooped themselves in a store while wearing a Depends under their clothes? How much time does one have to make an escape before the stink is detected?

im not exectly sure about that because iv never pooped in a store but i have wet myself a few times in the store while wearing a diaper it always pretty fun to go out in public and wet myself i think... but this one time while i was shopping and i decided to wet my diaper while shopping it started to leek a lil :blush: i was kinda embaresed and my pants were only a little wet(good thing i wore my blue jeans in sted of my gray sweats or the wet mark would have been more noticible) but i still finished my shopping it. it was kinda funny with a few looks i got i just felt really embarsed about it but tried to hid it till i got home a changed :)

• 1 year later...

Hey yall. I am a DL from back in the 70's. I enjoy wetting but also enjoy pooping my diapers. Are there others out there like me? I dont like the mess or cleanup but enjoy the feeling of letting go. I am currently training myself to depend wholly on my diapers

I have Pooped my self while in Public PLaces and i have to say it's quit nerve racking to do so. i like to just let it go every once in a while. i do get funny looks when i do go poo, but i just have to keep telling my self that im never going to see these people again in my life so who cares if they since that you just had a accident in your diapees. Anyway its been a while since i have pooped my self in public i should do it again soon ha ha. anyway thats my to cents Bye