LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Add Or Subtract

You know, that might very well be the original reason why I tried to make this add OR subtract. lol :roflmao:

So maybe we do need to revise the rules just a bit.

NEW revised RULES

On each turn,

• you must add OR subtract letters from the old word to make a new word, but not both
  • if you subtract letters, it is preferred, though not required, that those letters you are not subtracting must be kept in the same order
  • if you add letters, you may add them anywhere in the word, and it is preferred, though not required, that the letters must be kept in the same order
  • this is not exclusively an anagram game, i.e., you can not simply rearrange the letters of one word to form another. However, if you add or subtract letters and must rearrange the remaining letters to form a new word, you may do so. The important thing is that you add or subtract letters first.

I think that covers everything.

So, since the last word was hsif, ummmm, fish ;) then I'm going to make the next word ofishal. :P WAIT, that's not how that is spelled. Okay, instead, I'll choose fisheries. ;)

Hmmm..then I subtract - e e r i s - and end up with..... Fish :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm..then I subtract - e e r i s - and end up with..... Fish :D

You know, this is starting to smell really fishy. ;) (Thats not my word though.)

subtract fi and get a particularly good word for babies:

sh

Oh, and if you come back with "fish" again, I have another word for that too. :)

You know, this is starting to smell really fishy. ;) (Thats not my word though.)

subtract fi and get a particularly good word for babies:

sh

Oh, and if you come back with "fish" again, I have another word for that too. :)

adds uuuuuuuuuutp:D:P:P and yells at underwear shutuuuuuuuuup :D:P:P - or maybe use a little less u's and get the word pushtu to make it a bit more interesting. Pushtu is one the official languages of Afghanistan, it is for some reason also called Pashto - so for the quick there will be a lot more letters to mess around with. ... Actually in Pushtu/Pashto, they have 40 different ones, but you better read them yourself if you wish to (wishto??) know them.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pushtu

adds uuuuuuuuuutp:D:P:P and yells at underwear shutuuuuuuuuup :D:P:P -

:roflmao:

or maybe use a little less u's and get the word pushtu to make it a bit more interesting. Pushtu is one the official languages of Afghanistan, it is for some reason also called Pashto - so for the quick there will be a lot more letters to mess around with. ... Actually in Pushtu/Pashto, they have 40 different ones, but you better read them yourself if you wish to (wishto??) know them.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pushtu

subtract tu to get

push

• 2 weeks later...

adds

Lanfarpwllwyngyllogeryhwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

and gets

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch - the longest town name i Wales, and please...don't ask me to say it loud..

Just reading this old post and thought I would add this

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Wikipedia link

Back to the game

Remove POOL to leave

Sharks

Just reading this old post and thought I would add this

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Wikipedia link

Back to the game

Remove POOL to leave

Sharks

too easy, but take off last s...shark (keeps the game going for a while)