LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Theory As To Why Most Women Would Have Problems With A Boyfriend In Diapers

don't think jenniebear was generalizing anything and what she said I agree wholeheartedly......and what I have heard from your post it has all been about you... its what you want, its what you desire.... what about your female partner....what if it isn't what she wants? then what? are you not going to be with her because her wants are not yours? What kind of relationship is that?

Okay it is not all about me a stupid response. I am saying that I do tend to want a "mommy" but they dont have to be. Juts someone who accepts, which I have found happen quite a few times. All I was saying is I am not into girls who wear diapers.

If you look at the relationship between man and women on an evolutionary stand point, the man was the one who was to protect the woman. It has historically been that the man has to bring home the food, protect the women from danger ect. I am sure way back in the days of cavemen a woman was more likely to choose a partner who was able to provide for her and protect her and was less likely to choose the man who was unable to do these things. I am not taking anything away from the women in the forum or women in general; but, men are built tougher than your average lady. Even the way the muscles are attached to the body is done so that a man can have greater leverage over his limbs and increased muscle mass. I know society now doesn't agree that the man needs to take care of the women, but its there deep down in the genetic make up of who we are. I speak generally when I say this, most men are supposed to be tough, and generally speaking a women is more soft.

So if we look at it from this stand point, a man in diapers is very helpless and would not offer the woman much protection. The diaper wearing male isn't "macho" because he is needy like a baby. My wife tells me it was weird for her at first to accept this part of who I am because I am a very macho person out side of my diaper desires. I work on cars, I bench 300 lbs, I shoot guns, I hunt, and I have on many occasions protected my wife from physical harm. When she sees me diapered she tells me that she sees me not macho. She also went on to tell me that she is still attracted to who I am, but not in a sexual way when I am wearing. So I can see where women come from. If I were in a ladies position I wouldn't want my man sniveling and crying for a diaper change all of the time either. I also notice a lot of people involved in this lifestyle are less likely to strike a balancing act. Its all about them, diaper me, feed me, take care of me. I see a lot of me me me me scenarios and quite frankly a healthy relationship is not like this at all. Then there are those women who are generally disgusted about the idea of a man wearing and using diapers.

Now I am by no means trying to pigeon hole anyone or say this is how it is, all of the time with everyone. My wife is willing to get involved in my diaper side but I am still a very macho man. :D Macho macho diaper man. *sings and dances.* LoL

Okay first of your view of masculinity is extreme. I don't know anyone in my family who hunts or bench presses anything. Your right it is socially appropriate for men to be strong in someway, but the immature and unfair view that all men have to be into fighting, and bench-pressing is absurd. I'm not criticizing anything you do at all...in fact I do lift weights some as well...however I do suggest that you not have the view that all men should be macho just because you are and that all women like macho men. That's like saying all men like women who act super-girly and shop constantly. All of the males in my family are well-educated and do not feel the need to prove their masculinity. Also, I agree with you that most women would not want a man who was constantly crying and needing to be changed. Nor would most men want a woman who is like that. However I can turn off the baby image and become the strong supportive boyfriend easily and I've done it all the time. None of my girlfriends have had a problem with me just wearing a diaper. Some didn't like me using it and I can't blame them, however our relationships ending had nothing to do with my diaper interests. I'm just trying to keep that balance and let my girlfriend/mommy know that she doesn't always have to be a mommy, and I can easily be a good supportive man to her.

I don't think jenniebear was generalizing anything and what she said I agree wholeheartedly......and what I have heard from your post it has all been about you... its what you want, its what you desire.... what about your female partner....what if it isn't what she wants? then what? are you not going to be with her because her wants are not yours? What kind of relationship is that?

just a thought but of the ab/dl's i know who are in what appear to be in successful long term relationships, i can't really think of any couple where the ab is totally dependant upon the "parent" figure. Both the ab and the parent figure work or go to school, take care of their home, shop, are responsible adults who share in the duties of life.-----Jenniebear

I totally agree with this statement and it has been one that I have stuck to when talking about relationships. It seems to me that many of the relationships that do not work in the ab/dl scene is because they forget that there is more to life than diapers. Diapers in my relationship with my dl husband is a bonus to our relationship.... in actuality we do more adult related things than we do with ab/dl play. We love our adult lives and indulge in the ab/dl play when the mood strikes.... but we also are adult enough to know that we need to work, we have bills to pay, we have a 13 yr old son to take care of....

Like I have said in a post before, I don't remember where, in order for a relationship to work, you must work on yourself first. Instead of concentrating on what you want from your partner you should concentrate on what you can be for your partner. It almost seems like your attitude is already of what I can get or what I want, which sounds very self centered and selfish. What are you going to do for her in return of changing your wet diapers? Maybe you should concentrate on being the "man" you should be for your SO than what your SO can be for you.

Okay you are jumping to conclusions and you obviously do not get it. I can easily and am always a loving and supportive boyfriend and am always there for my girlfriend when she needs me. I have comforted one my girlfriends for 3 months when she was going through a hard time. I called one of her ex-boyfriends trash to his face, because he was and because he was one of those tattoo-wearing I'm a tough-guy types who at twice my size when I called him trash backed off imediately. When one of my girlfriends changed my diapers I would always massage her. I usually would always buy her expensive things as I can afford it and she frankly deserved it. This girlfriend did not mind that I used and actually enjoyed diapering and changing me. I am not a big guy so she could hold me easily, and I held her as well. She was sexy, smart, and one of the nicest people I met. Our break-up had nothing to do with my diaper interests, the relationship just didn't work out. Even though it was the longest and best relationship I was in. I think Ive done quite well. None of the girls I was with had any problem with me just wearing a diaper. Some didn't like the fact that I used the diaper. I can be a good supportive boyfriend and when I need a mommy I can be a bit dependent but no more than the average person. Everyone needs someone to lean on sometimes. I did have a mother who was somewhat abusive and emotionally unstable and therefore I can be clingy to my girlfriends, however I am able to be not too clingy.

Okay first of your view of masculinity is extreme. I don't know anyone in my family who hunts or bench presses anything. Your right it is socially appropriate for men to be strong in someway, but the immature and unfair view that all men have to be into fighting, and bench-pressing is absurd.

Then you have read what I wrote out of context. I was generalizing. I do know there there are people who are different and different societies view masculinity in different ways. I even stated that I was not intending to pigeon hole anyone, did you happen to read that part or only what you wanted to see?? Where did I state that ALL MEN HAVE to be into fighting, and bench-pressing. I don't appreciate being told that I am absurd sir especially when it seems you did not read my post.

Okay you are jumping to conclusions and you obviously do not get it. I can easily and am always a loving and supportive boyfriend and am always there for my girlfriend when she needs me. I have comforted one my girlfriends for 3 months when she was going through a hard time. I called one of her ex-boyfriends trash to his face, because he was and because he was one of those tattoo-wearing I'm a tough-guy types who at twice my size when I called him trash backed off imediately. When one of my girlfriends changed my diapers I would always massage her. I usually would always buy her expensive things as I can afford it and she frankly deserved it. This girlfriend did not mind that I used and actually enjoyed diapering and changing me. I am not a big guy so she could hold me easily, and I held her as well. She was sexy, smart, and one of the nicest people I met. Our break-up had nothing to do with my diaper interests, the relationship just didn't work out. Even though it was the longest and best relationship I was in. I think Ive done quite well. None of the girls I was with had any problem with me just wearing a diaper. Some didn't like the fact that I used the diaper. I can be a good supportive boyfriend and when I need a mommy I can be a bit dependent but no more than the average person. Everyone needs someone to lean on sometimes. I did have a mother who was somewhat abusive and emotionally unstable and therefore I can be clingy to my girlfriends, however I am able to be not too clingy.

Jumping to conclusions? How so? Considering I was just stating an opinion based on what you had said in your previous posts. And I think I do get it...and I say this because I am married to a DL daddy.....

I have been in a relationship for over 4 years with the same person. Why? Cause its a give and take.... Any relationship, whether its friendship or romantically, its 100% on both sides....and when you stop doing that then that is when the relationship starts to crumble. I believe that my relationship works because we were friends long before we involved diapers and daddy/baby play. We gotten to know each other on a personal bases and put that relationship above the diaper relationship.

You continue to go on about finding a mommy. I'm sorry, but you won't find a mommy if that is all you are searching for. You will be soley disappointed....and personally, I wouldn't want to be with a guy who is clingy. And if you are finding girls that are not into being your mommy, they ceraintly won't be very accepting of you being clingy.

Again, your post talks about YOU....and its like an even trade off.... when she did this I did this... how about just doing something just because and not to get something out of it for yourself.....

I'm sure some won't like this comment....but..... you are still very young. You need to experience life a little more first. Who I was even just five years ago isn't who I am today. We all still grow and mature over the years because life experiences make us do so. Have a few more life experiences first before putting so much effort into finding a mommy....

So while i can understand where you are coming from whe you say it seems selfish for someone to not want their partner to wear diapers but be ok with them wearing diapers, i have to disagree.

I am an ab. I enjoy wearing diapers as part of my age play. I do not want my daddy to wear diapers as for i associate diapers with being a baby, and so if my 'daddy' were to have on a diaper, he would no longer be my 'daddy'.

I can't see how this is selfish as when i sought out a partner in the ab/dl community i was clear on wanting a daddy who does not wear. I enjoy wearing, and in my wear, my partner gains pleasure, this is where there is an even exchange in the relationship.

I think there is nothing wrong with seeking out a partner who enjoys you wearing, but does not wear themselve, if that is what you want.

I think, however, it becomes selfish when you disclose to a partner your love of diapers but then show displeasure when they experiment with wearing, in this case there was not full disclosure before the relationship began of certain needs. Upon diclosing your own personal needs to an 'uninitiated' partner, it would be selfish not to accept their wanting to explore the fetish to whatever extent they feel comfortable.

There are many people in this community who are mommy's, daddy's, aunties, uncles, nanny's, and other caretakers, who do not want to wear diapers at all, but gain their pleasure from putting another person in diapers.

Anyway, just my two cents.

I love when people take your posts totally out of context and mix your words around. (Not talking about you sarah)....

I personally searched in the ab/dl community for a person who loves diapers and who could be a daddy as well....even though I'm not attracted to guys that wear diapers, I personally do NOT have a problem with my husband wearing his diapers when ever he choses too. That is who he is, and if I had a problem with that then I would have searched for a daddy who was not also a DL.

I agree with Sarah though, I too do not like it when my husband wears when I am in baby mode, it takes away from him being 'daddy', but when I am not in baby mode I do not have a problem with him wearing, again it is part of who he is. Him not wearing when I'm in baby mode is a compromise and relationships are full of them. This is also something we have discussed in great detail even before us becoming serious with each other.

I don't think searching for something you want is wrong, just as long as you are accepting of the other person's wants as well. I think my biggest pet peeve, and I have seen it alot on here, are those who have been a AB or a DL long before they got married, but never shared it openly before they got married, and then once they did they decided to share with their SO that they have a love for diapers. I would be solely pissed off if that happened. Why? because to me you hid something from me. You lied to me about something and were disceetful. Which then questions me, what else have you been disceetful about. And then when the person gets upset because their SO didn't accept it like they wanted too, cracks me up...How did you expect them to react? After all you were disceetful about it.

Like I said, I searched in the community for what I wanted, but it doesn't mean it was all about me.... its a give and take.... I do things for my husband/daddy that is totally out of my comfort zone, but I do it for him because I know that is what he is into and since I love him and we have made a committment to each other I do it. I know it makes him happy, just like him being 'daddy' to me makes me happy. And isn't that what we should be doing? Making each other happy and not see what I can get out of it, but what I can give to them to make them happy.

Then you have read what I wrote out of context. I was generalizing. I do know there there are people who are different and different societies view masculinity in different ways. I even stated that I was not intending to pigeon hole anyone, did you happen to read that part or only what you wanted to see?? Where did I state that ALL MEN HAVE to be into fighting, and bench-pressing. I don't appreciate being told that I am absurd sir especially when it seems you did not read my post.

This kinda makes me want to wear my pink "sailor dress" for the parade in Long Beach singing, "In The Navy". Don't take it personal, Bri. It's just their opinion. And you know what they say about opinions and assholes. Everybody's got one. Some, a bit looser than others. :lol: Oooops! I djust twied to bench 300 and I pooped!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

This kinda makes me want to wear my pink "sailor dress" for the parade in Long Beach singing, "In The Navy". Don't take it personal, Bri. It's just their opinion. And you know what they say about opinions and assholes. Everybody's got one. Some, a bit looser than others. :lol: Oooops! I djust twied to bench 300 and I pooped!

Cuddles,

Haha you funny! Looking forward to this weekend Heidi!

~Brian

Before I stir the pot a bit, I must ask...

DiaperwearingTigger, your profile shows girl but you point out you are a very good boyfriend. Just confused, and a little clarity would help me. Nothing personal -- just trying to put a person to the name. :)

Now, the pot. As I stir the soup of thoughts with my spoon of debate, I would like to toss in a spicy question of give and take, and the value of effort. Being honest, and I hope you will all be, I must admit taking requires much less effort than giving -- both emotionally and energetically. Giving, therefore, would require more energy and effort. Being a "parent" appears to be more about giving, right? Taking care of the baby, changing the diapers, etc... Sure, gratifaction and and admiration of your "baby" in diapers under your care will provide inpsiration and help feed any "devices" you may have, however it does require more effort on your part to maintain this "bliss". Being the "baby", having fun, messing/wetting diapers, being cuddled, getting baths, being loved is much less draining and provides an income of pleasant emotions from the "parent".

I would like to use the analogy of the restaurant. Who here would honestly rather be the waiter/waitress over the hungry patron sitting down for a meal? I, for one, would rather be served than serving in this hypothetical scenario. For those of you keen to the occupation of a waiter/waitress, you would like serving but would you not be asking for money in return? Sure you would -- millions around the world do. This give and take relationship has a cost. For those of us "babies", what "costs" are we prepared to pay? Return the favour and "parent" in return, or? Who knows, maybe the give take relationships have no costs? I don't know enough about all the relationships to consider a more conclusive summation, if there is even one to be understood at all.

And so, my question: If "parenting" requires more energy and effort than "being baby", would it be wrong to say the "parent" is more the giver, and the "baby" is more the taker? If so, then is equality merely a false phasad in an effort to justify and maintain a give/take relationship, or is there more to this querry?

Love you all!

Smiles,

Palm Tropyx.

Ok, the waiter/patron analogy really doesn't work that well.

first for those who are involved in the ab/dl scene for sexual reasons.

In an ab/Daddy relationship it is much like a Dom/sub relationship in that the parent is the Dom, and the baby is the sub. And being a sub is not just lying back and 'taking' it. There is a lot of work to making sure you are 'performing' right, to make sure your Dom (or daddy) is getting the pleasure he wants.

You say the Daddy is like a waiter, but you have to remember, for the parent in the ab/parent relationship, they enjoy being the parent, otherwise, they probably wouldn't be in that role. So you cannot say they dont get anything out of the relationship. My daddy enjoys babying me, he enjoys putting me in a diaper and watching me play, and he enjoys changing me. For many people, just being in the caregiver role is the enjoyment they want, so to compare them to a waiter, really doesn't work.

And i enjoy being a baby, and being able to relax, but i in no way 'order' anything from my daddy, i dont make him give me a tubby, or hold my bottle. If he wants to, its because he enjoys it. I dont just lie around and make him serve me, as a waiter would, i am an active participant in the roleplay game, doing things as a baby that i know he enjoys to see, and engaging in activities he enjoys.

And for those who are not into this for sexual reasons, it still works, most in the caregiver role, enjoy the feeling they get from being the caregiver, from providing for someone else. It does not make them a poor waiter, serving the needs of the baby, just as it doesn't make the baby a glutonous customer waiting for everything to be done for them.

and tigger, you can take my words out of context any time you want.. it makes me feel like a famous person, always being quoted in the news out of context.. and i dont mind being made to feel famous!

Cuddles,

That is too funny. Now you have me imagining Sailor's dressed down in a Pink Sailor uniform (As if someone through a red towel in with the whites when doing laundry) breaking into Song and Dance on the USS Nimitz with the Village people. What woman wouldn't want to have a Macho Sailor who can to that?

Sorry, for the distraction. Carry on.

Before I stir the pot a bit, I must ask...

DiaperwearingTigger, your profile shows girl but you point out you are a very good boyfriend. Just confused, and a little clarity would help me. Nothing personal -- just trying to put a person to the name. :)

Love you all!

Smiles,

Palm Tropyx.

My profile is right. I am a girl, I would think my husband/daddy would be disappointed if I wasn't and rather confused.

Unfortunatly, some people do not know how to put quotes into their posts so not to confuse others. I personally was confused reading diapersareawesome posts because I was like HEY! i said that, but then realized he put mine in there to reply to it.... I know confusing, but it was diapersareawesome post saying he is a very good boyfriend etc....

And thanks for the clearing that up for me PampersPete!

Jumping to conclusions? How so? Considering I was just stating an opinion based on what you had said in your previous posts. And I think I do get it...and I say this because I am married to a DL daddy.....

I have been in a relationship for over 4 years with the same person. Why? Cause its a give and take.... Any relationship, whether its friendship or romantically, its 100% on both sides....and when you stop doing that then that is when the relationship starts to crumble. I believe that my relationship works because we were friends long before we involved diapers and daddy/baby play. We gotten to know each other on a personal bases and put that relationship above the diaper relationship.

You continue to go on about finding a mommy. I'm sorry, but you won't find a mommy if that is all you are searching for. You will be soley disappointed....and personally, I wouldn't want to be with a guy who is clingy. And if you are finding girls that are not into being your mommy, they ceraintly won't be very accepting of you being clingy.

Again, your post talks about YOU....and its like an even trade off.... when she did this I did this... how about just doing something just because and not to get something out of it for yourself.....

I'm sure some won't like this comment....but..... you are still very young. You need to experience life a little more first. Who I was even just five years ago isn't who I am today. We all still grow and mature over the years because life experiences make us do so. Have a few more life experiences first before putting so much effort into finding a mommy....

Okay I did not say finding a mommy is all i am seraching for. I am looking for a girlfriend who also plays mommy. I don't see what your issue is, you have a daddy/husband. Why can't I as a guy have a mommy/girlfriend? That logical is hypocritical. I have done plenty of things for previous girlfriends because thats what a good boyfriend does. I think you misunderstand what I'm saying. Also what I mean by being clingy is sometimes I have to work at not clinging to a girlfriend because that's the baby inside me. I like lots of hugs and kisses and there is nothing wrong with that. However I do work at not being too clingy.

My profile is right. I am a girl, I would think my husband/daddy would be disappointed if I wasn't and rather confused.

Unfortunatly, some people do not know how to put quotes into their posts so not to confuse others. I personally was confused reading diapersareawesome posts because I was like HEY! i said that, but then realized he put mine in there to reply to it.... I know confusing, but it was diapersareawesome post saying he is a very good boyfriend etc....

And thanks for the clearing that up for me PampersPete!

No problem Tigger. There's enough confusion on these boards ;)

No problem Tigger. There's enough confusion on these boards ;)

LOL... yes there is...and I'm kind of confused myself because I honestly can't even remember what this post was originally about... but apparently I'm wrong anyways, and my words keep getting twisted so, I think I shall leave this post forever and ever more... unless someone has something more intellegent to say, then I may be back..... lol

A few wonderful thoughts on this subject! Nice to read but I do have one question for the "baby's/diaper wearers" out there (including myself who finds myself on both sides baby and parent): How often do you wear? One hour a day? 24/7 or as much as you can? And based on the time, who changes you? Yourself, or your "parent"/friend?

The underlying basis to this question comes down to an implication being baby is a sexual exercise. In that, does this mean any form of wearing a diaper is classed the same or different? Being the same could indicate, for those who wear more time (yeah) than not, or for long time periods, his/her need to edulge in the "sexual" aspect for lengthy durations would seem to be a sign of a sex-mania type personality...(?) Being different would mean the diapered is "taking" from the diaperer in the form of effort where no "sexual" intentions are evident, no? Is there a less sexual side to wanting to be in diapers or diaper someone (excluding incontinence), or do we bottle all diaper related lifestyles into one jar of "sexuality"? Are there different degrees to the sexuality relationship with diapering? (Again, I am just asking questions to find out where we all see the diapered/diaperer lifestyle.) :)

Being on both sides of the change table myself, I have found enjoyment and some fulfillment from both "roles". I also find diapering and being diapered not so much "sexual" as it is "pleasurable" and comforting / nurturing. Maybe to some degree they are interconnected? Hum.... I think I will leave that up to Frued. But I can say I appear to give more as the diaperer than the diapered (which is fine to me) but do get to the option of being diapered, diapering, or both! A nice, happy comprimise!

Love you all,

Palm Tropyx!

Not sure how i got credited for the quote above in Mean Mommy's post.....it is actually BriGuy's quote

i'm not sure about scientific research on the differences between men and women....but i know both women and men who are strong both physically and mentally.......

i don't even think that being submissive makes a person weak.....however if you think of tough vs soft when accomplishing the same task....both may get the task accomplished......but the process will probably have a different approach.......a tough person may take more demand of a situation where as a soft person may be more apt to take a lighter approach....

You know why!

Grr... I can always leave it to you or Heidi to poke holes in my philosophies... You have a valid point, I concede that. I just hate it when people marry evolutionary theory to sociology, it's just fancy wrapping paper for old prejudices.

The underlying basis to this question comes down to an implication being baby is a sexual exercise. In that, does this mean any form of wearing a diaper is classed the same or different? Being the same could indicate, for those who wear more time (yeah) than not, or for long time periods, his/her need to edulge in the "sexual" aspect for lengthy durations would seem to be a sign of a sex-mania type personality...(?) Being different would mean the diapered is "taking" from the diaperer in the form of effort where no "sexual" intentions are evident, no? Is there a less sexual side to wanting to be in diapers or diaper someone (excluding incontinence), or do we bottle all diaper related lifestyles into one jar of "sexuality"? Are there different degrees to the sexuality relationship with diapering? (Again, I am just asking questions to find out where we all see the diapered/diaperer lifestyle.) :)

The nice thing about diapers is that they seamlessly go from sexy to comforting, and I think a lot of people who wear enjoy both aspects. Even the people who claim they're just in it for the sex, like my boy.

*hears the Grrrrr from Mean Mommy and decides to handle handle her hole pokin stick a lil more carefully* :angel_not:

The nice thing about diapers is that they seamlessly go from sexy to comforting
<--- o so true :D

Most young women have nurturing and maternal instincts...

I apologize in advance if this has been covered before, but I'd like to point out that there is little evidence of this oft-cited "common-sense" notion. An instinct, by definition, is something that cannot be overcome by force of will. Yet, many women (young and adult) want nothing to do with mothering children. Some women even find the idea of mothering disturbing, and some find it to be something pushed upon them by others.

One explanation as to why mothering might seem to be instinctual is that society conditions girls to -want- to be mothers. The educational system, gender norms... all kinds of evidence exists to support this, if you look at the world around you with that in mind!

Anyway, I do have a theory as to why women might not like the idea of their boyfriends in diapers at first - most people consider anything to do with human waste gross and/or disgusting. Even if you don't use your diapers for their intended purpose, the initial idea can be quite disconcerting. I do think that if you have a supportive partner (and are willing to be honest and open about your desires) the chances are good that you can both work it out and come to a reasonable compromise.

Oranges