LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wondering Something For A While...

I know this isn't the place to come about "incontinence fantasies". I hope you don't class it as such :D

Anyway, I was wondering, if a person, over a loooong time, made themselves incontinent just by wearing 24/7, could they reverse it, and how long would it take, or would they be, like, permenantly incontinent?

Thank you! :3

As someone who has dealt with incontinence, I can tell you that you don't want any part of it. I remember having to leave meetings to change. The smell in the conference room was bad and everyone knew. My last business trip was bad because the airline misplaced my diaper bag.

I have some surgery so now I am only wet at night. I don't ever want fecal incontinence again.

I know this isn't the place to come about "incontinence fantasies". I hope you don't class it as such :D

Anyway, I was wondering, if a person, over a loooong time, made themselves incontinent just by wearing 24/7, could they reverse it, and how long would it take, or would they be, like, permenantly incontinent?

As I'm totally incontinent from birth with spina bifida I can tell you that you don't want to have it. The biggest things are the leaks, the smell, the looks, not to mention the inconvenience of finding a place to change not to mention the fact of having to have a diaper bag with you.

Ok here's one for you to wonder about... If wearing nappies made you incontinent over time, and it would not be reversible..how many babies would then ever be pottytrained ?

Irreversible incontinence usually stems from some sort of damage, to the urinary aparatus itself or the nerves that are supposed to take care of the messages to and from the brain, That means, if you wish a sure way to become incontinent, you would have to do serious harm to yourself.

I choose to think this is not what you want, and that you posted the question out of interest, since you liked wearing nappies and had some fear that it might be harmfull for you. It might, you may cause yourself a skin infection, not always dangerous, but can be. You might be outed by friends who would think you're sick in your mind, and make fun of you and maybe even turn their back to you- not specifically harmfull but the lonelyness might do some serious harm to your mind.

But generally, if you like to wear nappies, for one reason or other, don't be worried about being hurt by them. They do not contain any hidden mindcontrolling gadgets or substances that makes you wet or poop uncontrollable, they're solely designed to help pee ple, who already needs them, and not to cause any more to need them for no reason...If that had been the case, they would probably be illegal to own without prescription... ;)

As I'm totally incontinent from birth with spina bifida I can tell you that you don't want to have it. The biggest things are the leaks, the smell, the looks, not to mention the inconvenience of finding a place to change not to mention the fact of having to have a diaper bag with you.

well then Lavender i must just be the incontinent Trifecta loser because my diaper bag is never left home i never worry about a place to change as a matter of fact i always carry a changing table with me. yep its a big ugly powered wheelchair with tilt, elevate, and recline, so my diapers are always handy and my table always clean just as long as theres enough room in the Handicap stall for me! that suckin fucks all the way around and i think if you have Spina Bifida you know all to well what i mean.

Peace

well then Lavender i must just be the incontinent Trifecta loser because my diaper bag is never left home i never worry about a place to change as a matter of fact i always carry a changing table with me. yep its a big ugly powered wheelchair with tilt, elevate, and recline, so my diapers are always handy and my table always clean just as long as theres enough room in the Handicap stall for me! that suckin fucks all the way around and i think if you have Spina Bifida you know all to well what i mean.

Peace

Okay you didn't need to go off on me at all. I know what it is to deal with this but I was just making a statement which wasn't bad at all.

Okay you didn't need to go off on me at all. I know what it is to deal with this but I was just making a statement which wasn't bad at all.

Oh God Lavender I Did Not Mean To Sound like i ws going off on you that was the farthest thing from my mind please accept my APOLOGY for feeling that that i directing that at you, i was totaly not meaning you other than i'm sure you know the pain in the ass of being incon AND in a Chair, that post was directed at these knob headed people that want incon- roll a day in my shoes see where you can and cant go let alone dealing with incon on your back all the time, perfect example the local walmart has a zig-zag entrance into the mens room that is too small for a chair or a scooter to pass thru and the closed and padlocked the Family restroom when they closed the Layaway area "so where do we go" they have no answer, well they will soon as i filed suit agaist them for ADA violations. but please forgive i was not blasting you

Peace

Just cause you and most others hate being incon doesn't mean you have to go around saying everyone will

Sad but true, everyone seems to want what others have/are .

Blonds want to be brunette, brunettes want to be blond, and redheads hate everyone :rolleyes:

Damn humans are complicated ;)

i guess i'm a freakin knob head than thanks for that you know there are some out there that have gone incon and are happy about it i guess they'd be the happy knob heads right, how awesome your understanding of us knob heads is. Just cause you and most others hate being incon doesn't mean you have to go around saying everyone will

Yes, you are a fool. And you chewed me out the other day for "being mean" to people for violating the rules and posting here about "how to become incontinent". And here we go again. Now I know why you complained so much.

So here I will "be mean" again. But now I am starting to get angry. So this time I actually will be a bit mean.

This is not the forum to advocate incontinence.

This is not the forum to ask about how to develop incontinence.

This is all explained at the top of the forum, but since you can't even be bothered to use proper spelling or grammar (even if it is a correct spelling, if it is the wrong word, it's not (sic) "write, if you no what's I does mean"), I imagine that's too hard for you to read, or perhaps you've sustained eye damage from spending your life making fake posts at depend.com and whacking off on the keyboard.

I also doubt that you are really incontinent. If you--at age 20--have truly, purposely, damaged yourself to the point that you are totally incontinent (which means not having control, not just telling go of your bladder and bowels in public), then you are surely one of the more stupid people here. And unless this is physical damage, you would never really be incontinent because you could regain control. The rest of us cannot.

Everyone is stupid at 20 anyway, males more than females, because you think you know it all...when in fact you've barely started to learn. In my experience, the actual knowledge of a 20 y/o is (in general) inversely proportional to their own opinion of their knowledge. Yes, that includes me.

I would suggest you are behaving like an asshole, but assholes can be useful, and as far as I can tell you are not.

Tell you what. Go get injured to the point that you're either you're in a wheelchair (say a C4 quad on a bowel program) or you've got some medical problem that caused permanent incontinence, and we can talk. Otherwise, you have no idea what you are talking about, any more than if I say I know how someone with spina bifida feels, which I don't.

I could say I wish something like that would happen to you, but I would never wish such a thing on anyone.

You don't know how we feel. You don't know what we are dealing with. You don't have incontinence--you just play like you do--and you don't have any business telling us anything about it.

This is not the forum for you. The whole rest of this site is for you. Why must you post in here? Do you like hurting people? Do you get a charge out of manipulating others over the web? I imagine you also post on goodnites pretending to be a 12 y/o girl and asking if it is okay if you like diapers if you don't really need them, just to force the conversation in that direction. Let's ruin every incontinence site on the web!

I bet you got a big laugh out of the hackers who put flashing graphics on the epilepsy foundation website, just to force people into seizures.

I am sick of insensitive twerps who think they run the world from the anonymity of their parent's basement.

Come join someone with a colon-bladder fistula at their next resection and tell them how lucky their are. Nothing like a year on nothing but TPN for a good time.

Grrr....

couldn't help it, the conversation was getting Deep

I've been really quite ill the last couple weeks, plus I had been working extra-hard. The day before that post I spent the whole damn day looking out the window from my hospital bed.

I had to be there before dawn. I watched the sun come up over the city, saw the trees grow their shadows short at noon, and then watched as evening came on until the discharged me at 7:30PM. They brought me all three meals, though I was too sick to eat anything of two of the trays.

My bill will come to around $20,000 for that day--I know because we've done this before. A lot. I will eventually hit the lifetime limit for my insurance, long before I hit the lifetime limit for my body. My copay will only be about $1,900. A relative bargain that forces me to work a second job to pay the bills, but working the second job wears on my body and makes the illness worse...a lot of people with my condition don't work at all.

So when I come on and find some snotty person chewing me out and whining about a condition he does not understand, I have no desire to put up with it anymore. My tolerance for that user has gone to zero.

I'm a bit grumpy lately, because a new side-effect has come up where I am basically in level-5 pain 24/7. The treatments for my dz used to also control the pain, but not anymore. There is nothing I can take that will control it (either I am not allowed to take it, or it does not work) except narcotics, which--aside from the possible addiction issues--make my brain so foggy that it is worse than dealing with the pain.

I don't even want to bring it up with my doctors. I know more than enough to be dangerous, and I know what I would do with me if I were them, and I don't want to go down that path.

After a while of wearing 24/7, it becomes harder and harder to trust your bodily functions. Therefore, the more you wear, the more you have to wear. I've gotten to the point where I can no longer trust myself to keep it all in, at any given time. I must be diapered, 24/7. I suppose it could be reversible. But, as I say, I cannot trust myself to be able to control my BMs or wetting anymore. It's taken over three years of concerted effort to become this way. I am there, nonetheless. And, I have no desire to reverse the procedure.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

:huh:

I had been one of those who thought it might be cool if I were incon 24/7, but really just wore when the mood struck me. I finally came down with first, bedwetting, and then second peeing my pants at unpredicable times.

It has been quite a few months now (almost a year) for wetting uncontrollably, and almost two years for the bedwetting. My usual doctor told me that it was probably due to my diabetes, and not to worry about it, but when I went to a different doctor about my back he said that that was probably the real reason.

I didn't mind at first as I don't mind wearing diapers, and at first thought it was cool wearing 24/7. The problem is now though that after the surgery I can't bend over or twist my body. I'm still wetting and my giirlfriend works long hours, and isn't always there to change me. It is painful for me to do it myself, and that is bad enough, but I can tell you the rashes that are coming from the infrequent changes and no lotion (I can't twist enough to apply any) are murder.

The doctor has told me that the incontinence may clear up in a few months, but if you really think you'd like to be truly incontinent then you're a few cards shy of a full deck.

Even though I get help with a few of the changes I need I am fairly raw in spots that rub together a lot as I move around (even though I'm having to use a walker at this point in time) and the chafing and itch are driving me bugshit I can tell you.

Just go ahead and wear diapers for a few months straight and then answer your own question about whether or no it's cool, okay?

Peace,

Vic

It takes months to years to make yourself truly lose control....and I expect it to take months to years to regain it, too. It's not an overnight thing at all...take some time to read up under "purpose of the incontinence forum", maybe even be good and put in some more recent links, since your question is a perennial.

It is also not clear whether those who regretted their decision were or were not able to regain continence....the issue is that such people, having ceased to enjoy their diapers, also seem to not stick around DailyDi....so we really don't have any evidence as to what happens to such people in the long run.

Peace all...having to live in a motorized wheelchair can't be fun....

Do you change yourself or do you have help? Which diaper do you wear? most of us do carry diaper bags with us to be able to change or be changed depending on the situation. I have been using bambino diapers and they are good in my opinion. The landing zone is nice to have so you can adjust the diaper when needed without worrying about it.

I have urge incontinence and probably some stress cause I was involved in a car accident last mont and got whip lash out of it. I am a diabetic to so that kind of complicates things. Are you totally incontinent? or just bladder?

I am not incontinent by any means, and I have control. at least I think I have control, I have no desire to be come incontinent. But if it happens, it happens. I can't control accidents and things happening to me. I am totally understanding of people who have it, and if you have to carry a diaper bag around, what's wrong with that? Nothing wrong with finding a place to change. I know wearing diapers for me is also a convenient thing, I don't use them at work, but at home it saves some much time from interrupting my hectic life style.

I wouldn't want to wish that on my worsts enemies, but at the same time, it might be fun. haha

But seriously, if it wasn't for all these drawn out post with the drama, my life would be horrible, thanks guys for making my life feel better. I always need a good laugh now and then.