LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Dream Diaper/nappy Specification

ric2

I`m sure this must have been asked before, but what would your dream nappy look/feel like?

Nappies are pretty functional things, but they should look good too. Does anyone have any style views, or images of how they want them to look?

Ric

Wow, you're asking for a grocery list of goodies, so here goes!

The perfect diaper, IMHO, would have:

* One big tape per side instead of two cheesy ones;

* Double thickness, at least;

* Plastic cover, not 'clothlike';

* Additional 4 inches width in the crotch, including padding;

* Triple the gel beads, and;

* Have the same taping panel and scent as Pampers :)

The perfect VINTAGE diaper (Old-skool Pampers) would have:

* One BIG tape on each side instead of one small one;

* Five times the thickness of Medline's old-skool Pampers wannabes, and;

* The same Pampers smell! :)

Perfection!

A secure X-plus with front elastic too,

And of course 25% more gel and pulp.

Quilted inner liner to help stay together during long wearing and not fall apart.

Slightly less crincle around tape zone.

Double standing leak guards.

Or maybe a velcro type tape system, but on a plastic backed diaper

Now that would be one thirsty well fitting diaper

I want a crinkley plain white diaper (like Bambino Bianco), but with 1 set of tapes.

The tapes should be proportional. For example, if an adult diaper is 4 times the size of a baby diaper, the tapes should be 4 times the size of the baby tapes!

I want a crinkley plain white diaper (like Bambino Bianco), but with 1 set of tapes.

The tapes should be proportional. For example, if an adult diaper is 4 times the size of a baby diaper, the tapes should be 4 times the size of the baby tapes!

I don't always want the same kind of diaper. Usually I kind of like the "cloth-like" covers since that is the direction that baby diapers are going these days (at least Huggies, Pampers, etc.). Sometimes it's more fun to blend in rather than give yourself away -- to look someone in the eye and know that they have no idea that your peeing right there. On the other hand, I can see the fun in wearing something very noisy and crinkly -- gives 'em something to wonder about!

some good points already here!

I would like something based on the Abena X-Plus.. all of the qualities that has, then adding:

+ a huge velcro fastener on both sides (like pampers/huggies but adult sized, like 7 inch square)

+ at least treble the thickness but still keeping the softness

and i'd agree with hunter1076 on the Quilted inner liner, double guards and front elastic.. those would top it off just right B)

Wow, you're asking for a grocery list of goodies, so here goes!

The perfect diaper, IMHO, would have:

* One big tape per side instead of two cheesy ones;

* Double thickness, at least;

* Plastic cover, not 'clothlike';

* Additional 4 inches width in the crotch, including padding;

* Triple the gel beads, and;

* Have the same taping panel and scent as Pampers :)

The perfect VINTAGE diaper (Old-skool Pampers) would have:

* One BIG tape on each side instead of one small one;

* Five times the thickness of Medline's old-skool Pampers wannabes, and;

* The same Pampers smell! :)

Perfection!

Im with you on that one mate, with the amount of people into the ab scene now surly it can't be long in happening.

I want something extremely crinkley and noticeable when walking. I also like my nappies to be blue like molicares but without the breathable side wings. Oh and I must feel the wetness when wet.

I wish for more sizes.

As it is, I am, effectively, between sizes: the smaller size is too small and the bigger size is too big.

This is a challenge, because almost all of the major brands divide the sizes the same way: a medium in one brand is within an inch or two of a medium in the other brand.

As like most here, all I request is that the adult sized diaper is in direct proportion to the baby equivalent - ie a pampers diaper has one tape each side, and is thick enough and long enough to preform its designed function for a child up to a 20" waist. Why not increase the diaper in direct proportion.

As an AB, I like a diaper that imitates exactly the baby sized version be it huggies / pampers or what ever your chosen brand. Currently, adult diapers are designed to be discrete, which in that they fail. AB adult diapers are designed to be thick, but still follow the adult diaper model.