LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Urge To Wear Diapers Is Getting Stronger.....

You might remember me from posting the topic on wearing 24/7 while at home, etc. Well it's been a while since I posted that and I can't seem to stop wanting to wear diapers. I'm still living at home, but my urge to want and wear diapers is stronger than ever now. Anyone got any tips on this? Should I just go ahead and try to get some diapers even if it means getting caught by parents, etc? I just can't stand not having diapers no more. I've even thought about going as far as stealing diapers to satisfy this urge. Help me please :(.

I can't give you specific advice (besides not resorting to theft) as I started buying diapers only after I got my own place. I guess you have to weigh the pluses of satisfying your desires now vs. the ramifications of your folks taking a strong disapproval. Do you have a good relationship with them? Are they open-minded? Ask yourself what the worst thing is they could do.

I'm sure lots of other people can give you advice on hiding places. If you have a car, putting them in the trunk seems like a no-brainer. Are you going to school now? If you plan to change campuses at some point, maybe you could put it off until then and you are out of the house. If you're working, well, then you're old enough to move out, and maybe this will be your motivation to set those plans in motion?

I've read about some people who just come clean about it...not necessarily right away, but the first time they get caught. Sometimes the reaction is bad, but sometimes it's simply, "I think you're weird and you won't have any friends if you wear diapers, but it's your life." :)

Sorry, that probably wasn't too helpful. But good luck!!!

I don't know what you said on your other post. But you need to elaborate on the diaper thing. When did it start, have you worn before...have you ever been wearing 24 hours if even for a day? Can't give you any advice unless you ask a question with the details. There's ton's of posts on here on 24/7 just use the search...alot are from people in your situation and your age. Alot of times people are hesitant to keep typing the same old thing that has been asked before, so do a little research and apply that advice to your situation. If you have something more definitive then ask, that way we can be more precise in a response. Ohhh yeah..If you are living at home and have to steal..Better think of what your parents would have to say about that whole deal when your caught stealing diapers, that's sure to make the local news..how proud you would make them.

When I was your age I was living with my parents too. I had been buying diapers and girls stuff from about 14 and before that had been making diapers. So for about 9 years I hid this collection of stuff in my bedroom. I did it by hiding bits behind books, under the bed, inside game boxes (board games) and even in trainers (sneakers) etc. I wouldn't have told my parents because they would never have understood.

So, really you have a few options.

1) Tell your parents (do you think they will understand though?)

2) Pretend you wet the bed and need them (at 19, your parents will hardly go and speak to your Dr)

3) Leave home (can you afford that?)

4) Don't buy diapers (if your urge is like mine though, you will sooner or later)

5) Hide them like I did (However, you will worry in case your mom finds them)

Sorry, but that's about it.

Beth

I have worn for a week a few years ago while home alone. I have been caught twice as well a few years back and my mom was so on the side that I was a pervert or something, my brothers snoop through my things, even with a lock on my door, they still get in. I just don't know how to get this urge on the back burner for now until I have more privacy or move out.

Perhaps if your parents caught you wearing diapers it might make it easier for you to wear 24/7 without feeling self-conscious every time you are around them, just say you are having continence problems which you can handle yourself without any interference from them. I understand this is easier said then done and would take a lot of nerve to get caught or bring it up in a conversation. But it might work given your circumstances are right.

I have worn for a week a few years ago while home alone. I have been caught twice as well a few years back and my mom was so on the side that I was a pervert or something, my brothers snoop through my things, even with a lock on my door, they still get in. I just don't know how to get this urge on the back burner for now until I have more privacy or move out.

When I moved in with a girl many years ago, I used to keep my baby stuff in a suitcase. It was the type that is hard plastic and has a digital code. I bought it when I started travelling, but then just kept it at home with my books and stuff in. It was great for keeping baby gear in. Almost unbreakable and couldn't be opened without the code.

That would stop your snooping brothers!

Beth

When I was living with mom, I wanted to wear diapers 24/7... So I stopped using the potty. A few days of wet EVERYTHING, and there they were! =)

I wasn't popular anyway, so social suicide wasn't much of an issue.

Besides, being wet and asked if I needed diapers was almost fun.

mastrbateing only relieves my desire for 5 maybe ten min then right back to the constant desire doing that hasnt helped me for more than an hour since i was 14

It wouldn't even last that long for me. Usually, I don't even have an erection in them.

I guess it depends how you feel about diapers, whether it's a turn on or not. If it's more than just a quick fix, then masturbating won't work that well.

Beth :D

^ Agreed. Masturbation as far as the desire to wear diapers goes very rarely helps keep the desire in check for me. Relieves it for maybe an hour or two, and then its right back to normal.

Like I said before man, you're in a really rough boat. If you have snoopy brothers (a problem I didnt have fortunately) and parents who like to snoop around, its going to be tough to wear at all in the house, much less 24/7. Theres simply no way to hide the amount of paraphanalia that goes with wearing all the time. For example, you will have to have a fair sized stock of diapers, changing supplies, a diaper bag (which can be a backpack) diaper pail, disposal methods, etc. etc etc. Wearing everyso often is managable while living with family that doesnt know, but eventually they will find out, even if they don't say anything. If you are wearing 24/7 the odds they will find out very quickly increases exponentially.

What I would suggest is this. For the meantime, wear when you can (when you go out, on weekends, stuff like that). Find a way to secure your diapers in a locked case or in your car or something in that neighborhood. I doubt you parents would let you put a keyed lock on your door, if they are anything like my mom and dad were. Look to move out (either to college or to your own apt ASAP. Once you do that, and have the financial resources to go 24/7, then make the judgement on how you will proceed.

Hope that helps some.

I do have a keyed lock on my door, but it's useless, my brothers know how to pick it now. I do have a small dresser with a cabinet at the bottom I could modify to have a lock on it. I might try that and use it to keep diapers, etc. in. I just need to get around the fact that my mom monitors my checking account all the time, every day so ordering diapers is kinda hard, any tips on that? I usually use XPMedical.com.

[...] I used to keep my baby stuff in a suitcase. It was the type that is hard plastic and has a digital code. [...] It was great for keeping baby gear in. Almost unbreakable and couldn't be opened without the code.

Depending on the make, they are sometimes quite easy to open without knowing the code. I can get into a Samsonite suitcase within about 1-2min, if you know where to look, you can see the 'right places' when they are exactly 5 settings away from the actual code.

Back to the topic:

I used to have similar problems. Back when I was in StAndrews for University, I used to wear 24/7 for months. My parents found out, they did not like it, but there was little they could do back then. I was not allowed to wear during the holidays though.

As I moved back home for 4 years, I would at first only wear when my parents where out for a few days to weeks (sometimes 24/7 again), and later even sometimes over the weekend.

My mum is also a bit on the curious side (and I am bad at 'hiding stuff'), so she found out quite quickly. My parents then sort of accepted it as a thing that 'I do' once in a while, but there was always a 'cold atmosphere' when they found out I was wearing nappies at the time.

Now I am away from home again, and 7 weeks ago I have started wearing 24/7 again (not just for pleasure, also for practical reasons). I have now told my parents that I am back in nappies for good, and they have actually accepted that. Well, my letter might have been a bit harsh, telling them that I wear now, and if they want to see me when I come back to Germany to see my girlfriend, they will have to accept me in nappies or I will not come. They complained a bit about my phrasing of the letter, but my 'new underwear' was no issue anymore. I hope that there will be no 'cold atmosphere' this time, because I am wearing nappies.

I do have a keyed lock on my door, but it's useless, my brothers know how to pick it now. I do have a small dresser with a cabinet at the bottom I could modify to have a lock on it. I might try that and use it to keep diapers, etc. in. I just need to get around the fact that my mom monitors my checking account all the time, every day so ordering diapers is kinda hard, any tips on that? I usually use XPMedical.com.

The only thing I can say is that you're old enough to make your own decisions. If your parents can't deal with your decisions, get your own place.

Until then, just try to be as discreet as possible. I think you've said in this thread that you have been caught, so I would say that your parents probably know, and just don't want to think or talk about it. That's fine -- heck, do you want to hear about their sexual proclivities? If they see something on your account and ask about it, ask them if they really want to know. If they do, you can tell them whatever you think is right, but if you ask like that they'll probably drop it because they already know.

I would do that, but XPMedical shows up on my bank statement as XPMedical. And it's a student checking account I got back in highschool and I needed her name on it. The only reason I still got it now is because she randomly puts money in it every so often and I don't have to worry about a minimum balance in it. Is it possible to add a savings account to paypal? If so, I could just add my savings account and transfer just enough for diapers into there.

Also, my mom is going on a business trip next week from monday to friday maybe saturday and it's just my dad here. I think I'm going to try to wear diapers then since all he does is sleep, go to work and sleep. I just need to find a way to get the cash for diapers and 2nd day air then...

I would do that, but XPMedical shows up on my bank statement as XPMedical. And it's a student checking account I got back in high school and I needed her name on it. The only reason I still got it now is because she randomly puts money in it every so often and I don't have to worry about a minimum balance in it. Is it possible to add a savings account to paypal? If so, I could just add my savings account and transfer just enough for diapers into there.

Also, my mom is going on a business trip next week from Monday to Friday maybe Saturday and it's just my dad here. I think I'm going to try to wear diapers then since all he does is sleep, go to work and sleep. I just need to find a way to get the cash for diapers and 2nd day air then...

if you want cheap diapers just go to your local thrift store or flee market or what ever and just use cash to get them and if they ask about what u needed the money for just say you got lunch out a few days out of the week i would seriously take her name off the account since you set it up and if she asks why tell her that you want to manage your own bank account and why the hell are you still living at home any how?

I didn't say she managed it, she just puts money in it randomly. And also, I've been looking for jobs so I can move out, how the hell am I suppose to move out with $600 a month and no one wanting to hire me? College is hard for me now since I find it pointless to go if I don't know what I want to major in.

The savings account she knows about, but doesn't have access to it. I just transfer money from the checking she has access to to my savings regualry.

So, keep the accounts you have open and go to a different bank to open a different bank account. However, a person can put money into a bank account even if they are not on it. You mother has no business looking into your finances, even if she is putting money in it. If she is worried what you are spending the money she gives you on, then provide receipts showing u used the moeny on food or other expenses.

As for finding a place to live, craigslist always has loads of listings on it for people looking for roomates and cheaper apartments for rent.

In regards to staying in college, do it, even if its just to get a liberal arts degree, it will get you higher paying jobs, or even just a pay raise at your current job. Just having a degree can open up promotions and management positions at many employers.

I do think it may be a subject of some concern that your need to wear diapers is getting to the point you cannot control it. When somthing, anything, takes over your life to the point you can think of nothing else, it may be time to speak wth someone about it. Obsessions are nobodies friends, no matter the form they take. The ability to control your wants and desires is crucial for anyone. I understand the desire to engage in certain behaviors, but part of growing up, being an adult, and taking responsibilities means keeping your needs/wants/desires in check until the appropriate time.

If you devoted all the energy you are currently devoting to thinking about diapers, into your studies, your search for your own place, and for a better job, you may find your situation will change more quickly than you think.

If you must get diapers, make a withdrawal of some money, for 'lunch' or something, then buy one of those visa gift cards which you can use to make online purchases, or use the cash to buy from a local supplier. As for your brothers, if you do not stand up to them and tell them to stop their snooping they will never stop. Forget a keyed entry on your bedroom door, home depot and lowes now sell biometric entry systems (i.e. fingerprint entry systems). Install one of thoseon your door.

They think I've given it up last time they caught me. I'm just going to try to hurry up and get my own place soon...

Hey man, I feel you. I've been a diaper lover all my life and its always been in hiding, which I very much wish it wasn't. I've tried to stop wearing them more times than I can remember, but always I come back to it. My parents know but since I've tried to go to thearopy for it, I assume they think I'm over it. But what has helped to weaken the desire is whenever the very thought comes into my mind I replace it with another that interests me like.... how the jedi fight scenes in the new stars wars could be improved. then I linger on it for a while. If I think about it again I do the same thing. This methode has actually kept me away for months. And even if you give in again, trying not to think about it will keep the desire to wear them weak so you don't feel so overwhelmed that you feel like if you don't get diapers you'll die. I hope the best for you, but seriously, its all in the mind, for me its always started with my thoughts, so replace them. I have a weak mind so its never really cured me, since just yesterday I was wearing one, even with my older bro present, but I've learned that cargo pants and shorts make it less obvious, and it blends the sound in as well, and honestly, those who don't know, its really the last thing they'd expect to see a 22 year old like myself wearing diapers. But your parents sound like mine, inquizitive. I do have to be careful around them. but anyway, sorry, I'm not helping too much, but try the mind thing, turn away from images you see of them. I wish I could hear how it goes, but I'm on here very little since my parents have it password locked, I was lucky to get on tonight, but my mom left me alone with it on.

Well better go, my bro may be home soon. good luck

Sorry to sound blunt, but you're letting your mom treat you like a naughty 10 year old. At 19, you need to have your own privacy and that includes your own bank account that only you can check! Yeah, your mom can pay money in but that doesn't give her the right to monitor your spending. If you want to buy diapers, that's your choice.

It sounds as if your biggest problem is lack of funds and the fact that you are at college means that is unlikely to change in the short term. The worst thing you can do however is quit college. Because if you do, you will end up with a lousy job that you hate.

My advice is get control of your life and stop your mom treating you like a kid. Focus on college and then when you leave and get a job, move out. This may not help in the short term, but short term fixes are useless anyway. For this you need to think long term.

However, without sounding negative, moving out is not the be all end all. If you move in with someone you will have many of the same problems again. If it's just a flat mate, then it shouldn't be too bad. But if the person you move in with is a gf/bf then you will be back to deciding whether to tell them or keep it a secret. Unless you are planning on living alone for the rest of your life.

Good luck what ever you decide, but remind your mom you are 19 not 9.

Beth

Hey man, I feel you. I've been a diaper lover all my life and its always been in hiding, which I very much wish it wasn't. I've tried to stop wearing them more times than I can remember, but always I come back to it. My parents know but since I've tried to go to thearopy for it, I assume they think I'm over it. But what has helped to weaken the desire is whenever the very thought comes into my mind I replace it with another that interests me like.... how the jedi fight scenes in the new stars wars could be improved. then I linger on it for a while. If I think about it again I do the same thing. This methode has actually kept me away for months. And even if you give in again, trying not to think about it will keep the desire to wear them weak so you don't feel so overwhelmed that you feel like if you don't get diapers you'll die. I hope the best for you, but seriously, its all in the mind, for me its always started with my thoughts, so replace them. I have a weak mind so its never really cured me, since just yesterday I was wearing one, even with my older bro present, but I've learned that cargo pants and shorts make it less obvious, and it blends the sound in as well, and honestly, those who don't know, its really the last thing they'd expect to see a 22 year old like myself wearing diapers. But your parents sound like mine, inquizitive. I do have to be careful around them. but anyway, sorry, I'm not helping too much, but try the mind thing, turn away from images you see of them. I wish I could hear how it goes, but I'm on here very little since my parents have it password locked, I was lucky to get on tonight, but my mom left me alone with it on.

Well better go, my bro may be home soon. good luck

I understand it's difficult for you Marcus, but why fight it? I went through the whole guilt thing for many years, but in the end I just accepted it's part of me and always will be. Now I just have fun with it. I'll tell you something, It's easier to control when you don't have hang ups about it.

I hate to hear about people having treatment for this. It always smacks of 60 years ago when gay men and women would hide their true feelings, get married, have kids etc. Just to be accepted by society. They used to send gay people to shrinks to "cure" them too.

Beth