LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kenny Vs Spenny

I'm sorry Di but I don't have a clue what you're referring to, could you maybe put in a link. I know I should move out of my cave but it's affordable.

Hugs,

Freta

Kenny Vs Spenny is a t.v show where two guys make outrageous bets against each other and have competitions. Some xamples of competitions are "who can without sleep the longest" and "who can drink more beer". The loser of these bets typically has to do something pretty shitty.

Here's a link to their Canadian site: http://www.kennyvsspenny.tv/

In the US they are on late Sunday nights on Comedy Central. It's a funny show if you like watching guys being guys.

Who is the best parent?

It’s diapers, bottles and late night feeding as the boys get life-like, state-of-the-art computer chip babies. The data is measured and whoever has taken the best care of their baby is the winner.

Not really related, but still interesting.

There is a survey currently underway in London for a piece of 'Art' to be displayed in Trafalgar Square. Now, for those of you not familiar with London, Trafalgar Square is a large open space in central London, just outside of the National Gallery. It always full of tourists.

Dotted around the square are various plinths containing statues, mostly of our national heroes. However, there is one plinth left empty for the purpose of displaying various form of thought provoking art. The survey asks Londoners what should be displayed on it? I understand one of the most popular ideas is to have various people with alternative lifestyles (including, but not restricted to sexual) sitting on it for the day (this is real people, not actors.)

So, for instance. I volunteer to sit on it, in my baby stuff. Anyone interested can ask me a question about my lifestyle and I give an honest answer. Then, the next day I am replaced by a BD/SM person or someone covered in tat's etc.

It is not to make a political statement, just in the name of art. I wouldn't do it, but apparently lots of people have said they would.

Beth