LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Multiple Ids: Last Warning!

Okay, I've had enough of this crap. I been dealing with posts from troublemakers all morning; with users creating as many as 5 screen names to argue with others and even themselves! If you use multiple names to create trouble on this board ALL OF THEM WILL BE DELETED , including your real one - No more warnings, no questions! I know people have disareements from time to time and I try to stay out of those: but have the balls to confront them yourself! Hiding behind fake names and phoney posts will not be tolorated!

Having calmed down now, I can elaborate :)

I have no problem with those of you who have two id's for personal or technical reasons such as having forgotten how to access an old account, or having a seperate name for your sissy side or daddy side, etc... This is about those who use multiple names to harrass and annoy.

If you are going through accounts, I may have a secondary ID from a long time ago. I don't remember.

If so, just send me a PM. I only want this account. (I was going through identity issues at the time, I don't even remember who they were. Only reason I knew others existed was I had passwords stored that weren't mine)

Yeah, I know, I'm crazy. Why do you think I'm seeing a psychologist?

Don't worry, all the extra personalities are gone. I'm just Jessica and only Jessica now.

That's what she thinks. Oh shut up, I'm not crazy. Yeah you are. (Kidding, kidding!)

Wow, being AB AND a baby sitter... DailyDi, I don't envy you. (unless you're with that girl on your avatar, then I'd envy you)

Maybe you should recruit more moderators? I wouldn't mind helping.

I agree, if you believe what you're saying why do you feel the need to hide behind a different name.

Beth

I got a taste of this in chat last night. There was an argument started(Doesn't matter what it was about) and there was always at least one person in the room who seemed like it was their only interest to keep the fight going, and also to try their hardest to make it personal. About 4 different user names were doing this, taking different sides of the argument, but only 1 of them was ever in the room at once.

The Implication is disturbing. as they didn't care about the argument except to keep it going their goal was to hurt people and to cause a rift in the community. Whoever is doing this, they are NOT a member of this community, they are trying their hardest to destroy it.

I got a taste of this in chat last night. There was an argument started(Doesn't matter what it was about) and there was always at least one person in the room who seemed like it was their only interest to keep the fight going, and also to try their hardest to make it personal. About 4 different user names were doing this, taking different sides of the argument, but only 1 of them was ever in the room at once.

The Implication is disturbing. as they didn't care about the argument except to keep it going their goal was to hurt people and to cause a rift in the community. Whoever is doing this, they are NOT a member of this community, they are trying their hardest to destroy it.

There was a new Brit member I noticed yesterday. He made a total of 4 posts, the first was telling everyone he had been in jail, the second that he had kicked someone to death, the third was calling Eric D a ponce (British word, sort of like scrounger) the forth was telling Eric D basically to fuck off from the forum, he won't be missed. That was his first 4 posts.

Not being funny, we don't need these people. They have nothing of interest to add. I think that some of them are not even into this and just want to see us get each other by the throat.

Beth

Hey can you delete his post then, the one where he's talking about diapers in prison?

We don't need crap like that cluttering up the board.

I wish there was a way to check these people out BEFORE they post, but I guess that's the risk you take in having a board in the first place.

Too bad that it only takes one to ruin things for so many.

Peace,

Vic

It's OK deleting the member and sending them on their way, trouble they just open up again with another name and E-mail address, I totally agree with what you have done, but it's only a very few that spoil it 99.9% of people on here are lovely people. It is just the same as any neighbourhood there's always the people who let the side down I know you can't agree with everyone all the time, but everyone has the right to an oppinion.

Perhaps you should limit new posters to a restricted section. Most of these harassers haven't the intelligence and patence to keep it cool for five or six posts. The same thing before letting them into the chats. The first time they pop off, can them. And nothing they can do to take pot shots at the rest of us.

I suggest a small group of five or more loyal members that are here a lot or have been here for a long time screen requests to join the board. In order to join the board they must write in a reason why they wish to join the board and a little bit about themselves. if the person seems ligit then they may pass. If they're fakes let them fly away from the swamp they came from. For the most part the majority of people here have strong opinions but have never blown a personal attack against someone. I've disagreed with many people about their actions or opinions but never said anything horible about them And the same curtosy has been given to me. No one has ever outright dissed me. The only major problem I have had is two little abs have been jumping on my furniture and making a mess of my place while I've been in chat lol. Also I don't think anyone can be as crazy as the main charector from Fight Club. Also thanks DD for creating a fun place to chat.

I suggest a small group of five or more loyal members that are here a lot or have been here for a long time screen requests to join the board. In order to join the board they must write in a reason why they wish to join the board and a little bit about themselves. if the person seems ligit then they may pass. If they're fakes let them fly away from the swamp they came from. For the most part the majority of people here have strong opinions but have never blown a personal attack against someone. I've disagreed with many people about their actions or opinions but never said anything horible about them And the same curtosy has been given to me. No one has ever outright dissed me. The only major problem I have had is two little abs have been jumping on my furniture and making a mess of my place while I've been in chat lol. Also I don't think anyone can be as crazy as the main charector from Fight Club. Also thanks DD for creating a fun place to chat.

That's a good idea about the screening. These people are pretty transparent and most could never survive scrutiny. Also, I believe many of them are not actually part of this scene and just want a cheap laugh at our expense. If these people were asked to explain what they like most of us would know they are a fake after a few lines.

Good idea

Beth

Guest Sissy lil Lucy

That's a good idea about the screening. These people are pretty transparent and most could never survive scrutiny. Also, I believe many of them are not actually part of this scene and just want a cheap laugh at our expense. If these people were asked to explain what they like most of us would know they are a fake after a few lines.

Good idea

Beth

Fine idea, but it mghtbe a bit stong for those new members that are super shy and just curious.. trying to find out a little about what we are into... and it would be really off putting for partners of people into the scene who are just trying to find out a little bit...

We don't want to scare off real people, and I'm not sure you ould really tell someone who was fake, if they are really targetting us, they know what we are about...

Lucy

Finally have a minute to post! Yay :)

I belong to another board (for mom's with kids, etc) and they have a 100 post rule. You can't go into certain parts of the board (mainly the ones that would start a debate, which that's a title of one of their categories) and they can't read anyone's signature and can't create their own. That enough usually weeds out any unwanted people. Maybe we coulddo something like that here?

Finally have a minute to post! Yay :)

I belong to another board (for mom's with kids, etc) and they have a 100 post rule. You can't go into certain parts of the board (mainly the ones that would start a debate, which that's a title of one of their categories) and they can't read anyone's signature and can't create their own. That enough usually weeds out any unwanted people. Maybe we coulddo something like that here?

I think this would probably work, despite the fact that I would suddenly lose access to chat and most of the forums(What can I say, I don't post much)

Through the many boards I have seen over the years, the best method for keeping things somewhat orderly is a committed method of moderation. If it says don't, then it is don't. The moderator will simply remove unwanted items. The original poster can resubmit the post after he/she has the opportunity to revise it. Some bulletin boards/forums have the post return feature where the deletion of a post actually returns the post to its author with the option for moderator comments in order to give the author a chance to revise rather than re-write the entire post. Is it democracy? No. Is it close? Sure it is! (If you lie about your income, you can be charged with penalties at tax time - freedom is not without its responsibilities.) Can it be fair and justified? Certainly!

Example: If you do not allow smoking in your house, then your smoking friends will smoke outside respecting your rule. If you say quit stirring up trouble by arguing with yourself and your 4 other multiple personalities which causes literacy injustice and irritation amongst other users, then the antagonizer should go to a help site for the mentally fragmented. (Or seek a "air out your dirty laundry" website.)

I feel DD's pain, grief, and agony. But hey, such times and duties are par for the course. :(

Smiles,

Palm Tropyx!

Okay, I've had enough of this crap. I been dealing with posts from troublemakers all morning; with users creating as many as 5 screen names to argue with others and even themselves! If you use multiple names to create trouble on this board ALL OF THEM WILL BE DELETED , including your real one - No more warnings, no questions! I know people have disareements from time to time and I try to stay out of those: but have the balls to confront them yourself! Hiding behind fake names and phoney posts will not be tolorated!

This needs a warning? Multiple screen names arguing with themselves? Methinks you should get Invision Power Board to simply let you know when a screen name is created that appears to map to the same person as another screen name...as this is often consistent with (but neither necessary nor sufficient) troublemakers.

Actually, I feel that the boundaries in place work pretty well...but I also have reasonable BS filters from my wetset days...so personal attacks come across as "What are YOU so sore about"?