LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question To Females.

I was wondering if women look at men wearing diapers for sexual gratification. It's probably a silly question, but usually I really can't picture it happening. Although I have a hunch that women a more sexual creature then men are, I still wonder if something like that would excite them.

I wan't complete honesty, even if what you have to say sounds mean (or exciting ;) )

While I certainly can't speak for all the women on the board, I can tell you from my point of view, the answer is no. When it comes to what turns women on as opposed to men, women are less "visual". Looking at a picture of a guy in any state of dress or undress doesn't do a thing for me. While I might think, "oooh, he's attractive" or cute or whatever, photos don't stimulate me sexually. I never bother going to the photo sites linked to this site. I couldn't care less about seeing anyone else in diapers.

Men are very visual, hence all the magazines full of near-naked young beauties. And while you may or may not be correct that women are more sexual beings, we don't respond to photos the way you guys do. ;)

• 1 month later...

I think it makes a man look weak. I'm not being harsh, I just think that it's natural for a girl to want to play the baby role. Of course, I just roleplay, I don't live the lifestyle. :-)

Seeing men in diapers does nothing for me either and I've never looked at the photo site on here or anywhere else. I'm not even remotely interested in seeing them in any type of underwear.

However, a beaming smile on the face of someone I care for, reflecting his happiness at being comfortably and securely diapered.............now that's another matter :P

Dolly

I'm not a mommy, or a true AB for that matter...I consider myself a DL and of course consider diapers to be a sexual item.

But for a long time, I only liked looking at pics of girls in diapers, preferably wet ones.

Now, I can also appreciate seeing a cute young man in a soaking wet diaper--even better if he's a little aroused underneath.

It doesnt really do much for me either. I think its coz most photos looked posed and not from real life. That goes for guys and girls. I think the girls can look really cute :wub: but it doesnt really get me going in that way.

Lucky thing women aren't naturally inclined to being hairy -- otherwise there'd be a lot of ugly pictures of women in diapers floating around. :thumbsup:

And sucks for those of us guys that can't consider ourselves attractive due to something we can't outgrow (pun intended). :crybaby: (and yes, Nair is an option, but it feels _SO_ good to nair your entire body -- lord knows that stiinging feeling just on the back is enough). Apparently god just needs to make better men. :angel_not:

(thanks for my chance to lace a post with emoticons)

• 1 month later...

Sorry to dredge an old post; I had an interesting thought while browsing through this'n, though. If women were prone to be hairy, then it's likely that our societal mores would be quite different with regards to female beauty. If I were transported into this parallel "hairy women" universe, however, I'd be severely traumatized. It's a good thing I gave up on my time machine when UPS broke the flux capacitor in transit, eh?

Guest VladYvhv

Me... I thin' females're more visually-oriented than they wanna let on... :whistling: Otherwise, there wouldn't be all those creepy "Women love a perfectly groomed man!" commercials... And more of us ugly guys would have girlfriends... Could just be that I come from an area with a higher degree of 'em that're visually-oriented, though... Or that my psudo-fur scares even the non-visual ones... Or maybe it's thet they all remember me laughing at the funny parts in Stephen King books (yes, for those what don't know, he puts some downright hillarious stuff in 'em [i know it's freaked out many of my former classmates, till I showed 'em the sections of the books and they laughed, too :D])... Or maybe it's cause I'm a reclusive person by nature and have ruther sucky social skills... Hard fer me t'pin down, exactly... Maybe the gals on the board can point out if any of these is a factor...

But, naw... I don' thin' we needs t'be made better... They just need t'learn t'lower their sights a bit. :angel_not:

first i am going to point out that recent studies have proven that girls thin about sex as mush as guys. to me that is no suprise.

it is also true that girls arent as visual when it comes to sexual stimulation when it comes to guys. also, when you mix in the fact that the diaper fetish isnt some two deminsonal general adjactive but is felt diffrently on so many levals that makes the question, "[do] women look at men wearing diapers for sexual gratification?" so much harder to answer. some say yes while others say no and some think well if the guy is so and so then yes.

get my drift? i hope so because im really drunk.

My fiancee is more aroused by the pleasure I get from being diapered than she would through looking at pictures of men she doesn't know in diapers. Looking after me is where she gets the pleasure from, because it's such a personal thing.

I'm not huge into pictures with diapers because it's a more a thing I enjoy doing than looking at. I quite like girls in diapers but I'm also bi-curious so like the sissy pictures too. NOT into manly men or anything like that! :blush:

• 1 year later...

This completes my theory that most (not all, mind you) women in the AB/DL scene have little if any attraction to AB/DL men.

Well, maybe some like the less "manly" looking ones. (shaved, possibly with feminine clothing)

It should be noted, that us men can't help being hairy. It's natural. If I was to shave myself, i'd probably look really wierd. I'm a scruffy, manly-looking man, though I can't say i'd mind playing the girl once in awhile. Myself, being of primarily Swedish and Lebanese ancestry, well let's just say I grow a substantial beard, which is much like a brillo pad within a few days not shaving. I'm a hairy, hairy ape. I'm 6' 5", and I have fairly deep-set eyes, and a little roughness to the face - so any sort of illusion of my diapered self, idealized in this clean-shaven, smooth-bodied persona, isn't exactly effective anyway.

We're men, damnit. Very little aside from surgery and drugs can change that.

• 2 weeks later...

I do look at he guys in nappies on this site

I like to see a guy in a nice thick terry nappy

and plastic pants, of course I can see my big

baby attired just the same when ever I want to.

But it is always nice to look at other guys in

nappies. I do not get sexually stimulated by

any of the pictures, But I would like to baby

a few of them. although I am a mummy I also

wear nappies more myself now. It`s not just

boys I like to see in nappies but girls too, I

do not feel attracted to women but I would like

to be a mummy to girls too. I don`t think I

would want to change a girl with a messy botty

but I would do the rest.

Well i'm not a girl of flesh but in the heart i might be (not sure LuLZ)

Me being bi, i think could answer this. I don't find men in diapers hot AT ALL, maybe if he is Japanese (Japanese men and women are my kryptonite)

I only like women in diapers ... odd huh?

Necros~

I think social pressure makes it harder for girls and women to admit they are visually susceptable to sexual imagery because doing so is admiting they are at the mercy of a base and primitive instinct.

Its far easier to stay with the social stereotype that men are physical, primitive beings controled by their sexual urges, and women, being more mature and cultured are masters of this relationship at all times. Even when all scientific evidence portrays men and women as far more similar than that.

I think social pressure makes it harder for girls and women to admit they are visually susceptable to sexual imagery because doing so is admiting they are at the mercy of a base and primitive instinct.

Its far easier to stay with the social stereotype that men are physical, primitive beings controled by their sexual urges, and women, being more mature and cultured are masters of this relationship at all times.Even when all scientific evidence portrays men and women as far more similar than that.

Obviously I can't speak for all women, but I can assure you, I have nothing to admit as far as your reference in the first paragraph implies. I am most definitely not in denial when I say that images of men in any type of underwear do absolutely nothing for me. On the contrary, I find them a turn-off sexually.

No pretensions to "being more mature and cultured" :screwy: - it's just the way I am.

Maybe you should listen to the voices of women, rather than making wild unsubstantiated assumptions on our behalf?

D :rolleyes: lly

Well said, Dolly!

It has nothing to do with social pressure. For the most part (although not all women are the same and there are probably some that this does not apply to) women are not as aroused by sexual images as men are. I can be aroused by reading a sexual story, being touched or looked at a certain way, but hand me a photo and you might as well have handed me a grocery list. I might think the guy is very attractive, but I'm not undressing him with my eyes and I'm not the least bit inclined to masturbate while looking at him. It's something in our hard-wiring.

When I was a kid they came out with Playgirl magazine. It still exists, apparently, but I can walk into a bookstore or news shop and find about 20 men's magazines showing women in various states of undress, but I haven't seen a single Playgirl or equivalent for many, many years. In fact the magazine itself admitted that 50% of their sales were to gay men.

It's not a question of us fearing that our reputations will be destroyed by admitting we like sexual photos. They just don't affect us in the same way. It doesn't make us more mature and cultured, it just makes us slightly different.

Well, don't forget this is a generalization. Personally, I'm a guy who's not gay, but I don't find looking at nude, diapered, etc. females that exciting. Certainly there is a physical attraction, it's just not so much sexual as it is generally emotional. Like I think of how good it would be to be with that girl, and how nice she looks, but not about how I'd like to bang her.

I'm a guy who's not gay, but I don't find looking at nude, diapered, etc. females that exciting.

I am the same .

Don't get me wrong :angel_not: nude pictures of girls are a turn on for me but these diaper girl sites just seem wrong to me for two reasons.

1- Me a AB boy and not in to the nappy thing for sex, from my ab view I find it scary

2- From my normal life view I think they all look false and fake. Only doing the pictures for the men who do get off on nappys.

Have only been to a few sites like that while searching for ab sites and never got the point of them and left quickly with my skin crawling.