LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daycare?

WRONG IDEAS... mate look, if it's not medical, and do so for some personal sexual gratification then you HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to push this onto anyone else. if you don't have a partner and are so desparate for this go and see a hooker, go to a ab-nursery or whatever in that context...

but going to a hospital or any care-facility and (money or not) have the staff their change your diapers because it makes you feel "good" is just wrong.

Where do you come up with those ideas... damn, you're 19... you should have plenty of opportunities to get a date, to fuck, to blow of some steam and maybe in the longer run even gind a true loving girl who might be even more than just "OK" with you wearing diapers... but forcing this on other, uninvolved people couldn't morally be any more wrong... it simply crosses all basic lines.

I agree with Eric,

What's the matter with you guys? Why the hell do you need to pay for a nurse to change you? The net is full of AB nurseries and nannies just waiting to take your money!

If your mother, sister, wife or daughter was a nurse and I paid her to give me a diaper change, not because I was ill, but because it was a turn on for me, would you be happy with that? Nurses already do a difficult job for lousy money, without some jerk coming along and treating her like a prostitute.

WAKE UP!!

Guys, he was probably raised in a right-wing Christian family where these sordid thoughts and behaviours are never heard of, and are frowned upon. Although, when they're exposed, the family stands behind them to present a unified front, anticipating their "recovery" and reuniting with God.

Wow, you can sure read a lot into a post. I would argue he's just a lonely nerd-type who got sick of WoW and decided to work on his sexual fantasies.

I had no idea you had the power to analyze someone's religion, political beliefs, and family interaction from a simple post like that. You even know that he has acne.

The force must be strong in you.

Either that, or you're the sort of person who assumes that Chinese run the laundry, Greeks the candy store, and you're just a little bit better than most people because of your religion and politics. I bet you would be upset if a friend of yours assumed that a black person was, by definition, a dim-witted lazy person who is either unemployed or in a servile role. But you are doing just the same.

Prejudice is an ugly thing my friend, not matter who it is directed against. I occasionally need to be reminded of that myself.

Today, it is you who have to be reminded.

Hey Hey Hey now. I never said I was going to do that. I suggested to the original poster that going to a hospital would be a better idea than walking into a daycare. Ofcourse the best descision would be to just pay someone or service that caters to the abdl community.

Phogenpf (what name is that anyways),

"a better idea"??? did you read anything here at all??

it's just as bad as your daycare idea in the first place - it's pushing your sexual needs onto others - and that's wrong. VERY WRONG.

and if you're too horny (and believe me at 19 I could have not gotten enough sex... albeit me and my girld had usually sex twice a day sometimes...)... just masturbate... before your skin becomes irritated, use some lube...

doesn't cost money, doesn't involve others, and your fantasy is powerfull enough to make it a worthwhile thing... so blow of some steam. it helps and doesn't hurt... (no kittens will be killed ;) )

Phogenpf (what name is that anyways),

"a better idea"??? did you read anything here at all??

it's just as bad as your daycare idea in the first place - it's pushing your sexual needs onto others - and that's wrong. VERY WRONG.

and if you're too horny (and believe me at 19 I could have not gotten enough sex... albeit me and my girld had usually sex twice a day sometimes...)... just masturbate... before your skin becomes irritated, use some lube...

doesn't cost money, doesn't involve others, and your fantasy is powerfull enough to make it a worthwhile thing... so blow of some steam. it helps and doesn't hurt... (no kittens will be killed ;) )

UMM the daycare idea wasn't mine and yes the hospital idea is MUCH better than the original posters daycare idea. How is it pushing it onto someone if you are in the hospital and have the nurses change you (along with the others, but they won't enjoy it). Are you not allowed to get your diaper changed in a hospital like everyone else just because you would enjoy it? That is legal whereas the daycare idea is illegal.

UMM the daycare idea wasn't mine and yes the hospital idea is MUCH better than the original posters daycare idea. How is it pushing it onto someone if you are in the hospital and have the nurses change you (along with the others, but they won't enjoy it). Are you not allowed to get your diaper changed in a hospital like everyone else just because you would enjoy it? That is legal whereas the daycare idea is illegal.

It's not the same and you know it. Don't play these games with me, I've been doing this since before you were born.

If you are in hospital because you are ill or disabled, you need diapers or you shit the bed, and you 'cannot' change yourself then that requires a nurse to do it for you. If you are going to get a nurse to change you, for no other reason than to get a quick sexual thrill then that is using the nurse like a provider of sexual services.......which she is not!

As I asked you before, let's say your mother, wife, sister, or daughter, were a nurse, working in a nursing home. You would be aware that she is changing guys on a regular basis. Now, if I were a guy you knew and I asked you if maybe she could diaper me, because it turns me on! Would you agree that this is okay?

I believe you will say "No" in which case, why is it okay for my or some other poor guys wife or sister to diaper you? It's a lack of respect, and forcing your fetish on to others.

I said before that any sexual fetish is okay between consenting adults. If you go to a hooker, or a AB nanny, they are consenting to be involved in your fetish. If you go to hospital they are not.

You guys give all decent AB/DL a bad name. Grow up!

If somebody wears diapers and is too sick or injured to change it themself, then in the hospital is fine.

But to trick people in to doing something you can do yourself, for the sake of getting off, is just messed up.

WRONG IDEAS... mate look, if it's not medical, and do so for some personal sexual gratification then you HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to push this onto anyone else.

Eric D, I totally agree, and This is my biggest complaint with folks here, and in the AB/DL scene in general

You see it here all the time, diaper fetish crowd talking about walking around in the locker room at the gym or somewhere else wearing nothing but diapers. They proudly declare how they strut up and down in front of other people and how they seemed uncomfortable, but did not dare say anything.

I really am incontinent, I really have to change in a public changing room while dealing with diapers, and I've put a lot of work into finding a place with some private cubicles where I can do it without making other users uncomfortable. As I said before (if you're a woman), imagine how you would feel if another woman came over in a locker room and proceeded to change her tampon in front of you? Or how about if some guy came over, stuck his butt out, and wiped himself right in front of you?

That's the way those AB/DL users are acting. It's just plain rude.

They argue that it is "normal and natural" to walk around in diapers. It's not. First of all, most of those folks are not incontinent anyway. Second, even if they are, they know that other people will have a hard time with it, and that is exactly why they do it, they want the shame of being dirty and wrong. Walking around nude is acceptable. But walking around in an adult diaper in a public or even semi-public place is not. It's just like changing your tampon or wiping your butt in front of others (which, I might add, is far more normal and natural). You don't need to do it, and it is rude. And that is why they get such a thrill out of it.

The same way that fetish users invade the incontinence or bedwetting sites and claim to be parents who just caught their non-incontinent teenage child sneaking in with a bag of Depends and claims their 16 Y/O "buys diapers because he likes them" and smuggles them home on a bike.

Now what real parent, faced with such an event, is going to register at the GoodNites website to ask for advice?

A psychological site would make more sense. Nobody is going to post on a bedwetting site to discuss a non-bedwetter buying non-GoodNites products. But the forums drip with them, each one a fetish user trying to get the conversation shifted from medicine to the diaper fetish, yet only succeeding in making the AB/DL crowd look like depraved pedophiles who want hang out with little kids, bragging about how cool their diapers are.

People go to those sites to get real help, and you have to spend at least 1/2 your time swatting at AB/DL users like flies. You kill two, and four appear.

The worst part is that after a while all the real users get so paranoid that they lash out unfairly at legitimate users because they think it is another fetish user lying in order to manipulate them.

Yet some people here wonder why the incontinent users get so angry with them? That's why. So many users get a thrill out of making innocent people uncomfortable, or want to "get caught" out in their diapers, that they constantly make everyone look bad.

Just like this thread "hey, how can I involve some innocent person in my weird sexual fantasies?". Why not just walk up to some woman, lift her skirt and pull her panties down? You're basically doing the same thing.

I would not call this sort of activity "rape", because rape is a far more evil and brutal act. But what these problem diaper fetish folks are doing is pretty close to low-level molesting strangers. Not too far from rubbing up against a woman's breasts in the subway, or shooting photos up skirts on a stairway. You're getting a thrill off of upsetting other people and involving them in your sexual fantasies against their will.

Like I keep saying, if it turns you and/or your partners on, that's great! Just don't involve people against their will.

Arrugh!

SarahJane,

Well said... Thank you. I couldn't agree more.... that sums ist all up nicely.

and mind you, I'm not incontinent, am a DL, and have no desire to become incontinent - as I don't believe it would be a pleasurable issue.

Respecting each other on a multitude of levels is the key here...

Eric D, I totally agree, and This is my biggest complaint with folks here, and in the AB/DL scene in general

You see it here all the time, diaper fetish crowd talking about walking around in the locker room at the gym or somewhere else wearing nothing but diapers. They proudly declare how they strut up and down in front of other people and how they seemed uncomfortable, but did not dare say anything.

I really am incontinent, I really have to change in a public changing room while dealing with diapers, and I've put a lot of work into finding a place with some private cubicles where I can do it without making other users uncomfortable. As I said before (if you're a woman), imagine how you would feel if another woman came over in a locker room and proceeded to change her tampon in front of you? Or how about if some guy came over, stuck his butt out, and wiped himself right in front of you?

That's the way those AB/DL users are acting. It's just plain rude.

They argue that it is "normal and natural" to walk around in diapers. It's not. First of all, most of those folks are not incontinent anyway. Second, even if they are, they know that other people will have a hard time with it, and that is exactly why they do it, they want the shame of being dirty and wrong. Walking around nude is acceptable. But walking around in an adult diaper in a public or even semi-public place is not. It's just like changing your tampon or wiping your butt in front of others (which, I might add, is far more normal and natural). You don't need to do it, and it is rude. And that is why they get such a thrill out of it.

The same way that fetish users invade the incontinence or bedwetting sites and claim to be parents who just caught their non-incontinent teenage child sneaking in with a bag of Depends and claims their 16 Y/O "buys diapers because he likes them" and smuggles them home on a bike.

Now what real parent, faced with such an event, is going to register at the GoodNites website to ask for advice?

A psychological site would make more sense. Nobody is going to post on a bedwetting site to discuss a non-bedwetter buying non-GoodNites products. But the forums drip with them, each one a fetish user trying to get the conversation shifted from medicine to the diaper fetish, yet only succeeding in making the AB/DL crowd look like depraved pedophiles who want hang out with little kids, bragging about how cool their diapers are.

People go to those sites to get real help, and you have to spend at least 1/2 your time swatting at AB/DL users like flies. You kill two, and four appear.

The worst part is that after a while all the real users get so paranoid that they lash out unfairly at legitimate users because they think it is another fetish user lying in order to manipulate them.

Yet some people here wonder why the incontinent users get so angry with them? That's why. So many users get a thrill out of making innocent people uncomfortable, or want to "get caught" out in their diapers, that they constantly make everyone look bad.

Just like this thread "hey, how can I involve some innocent person in my weird sexual fantasies?". Why not just walk up to some woman, lift her skirt and pull her panties down? You're basically doing the same thing.

I would not call this sort of activity "rape", because rape is a far more evil and brutal act. But what these problem diaper fetish folks are doing is pretty close to low-level molesting strangers. Not too far from rubbing up against a woman's breasts in the subway, or shooting photos up skirts on a stairway. You're getting a thrill off of upsetting other people and involving them in your sexual fantasies against their will.

Like I keep saying, if it turns you and/or your partners on, that's great! Just don't involve people against their will.

Arrugh!

They even invade the Women's Problem sites. My wife belongs to a couple of these forums, usually for discussion about female medical or child care issues. Every time a women mentions a menstruation problem, you get guys saying they are a women with the same problem and they now wear diapers or suggesting to the OP that's what she do. Every time you get a women post about her child (often a baby) having problems passing water or something, you get guys saying "I'm a mother, and my 15 your old is the same. I make them wear diapers."

These people need to get a life. If anyone reading this gets turned on reading about a baby passing water you need to get help. You know who you are!

Beth

Lets say you went over to your local daycare with a full diaper and asked for a change and explaned to them that you were incontinent and could not change yourself and no one else could change you do you think they would change you?

Wow this has to be the most stupid question I have ever heard. By asking this question you have just made everyone on this site more stupid with the stupidity of your question. Please do us all a favor and never ask us a stupid question again or ask someone in real life and see what their response would be lol.

I don't think you'd get anything but a request to leave the premises. The staff at day care centers is pretty familiar with the parents/guardians of the children there (they have to be these days, what with child abduction being such a concern), and a strange, unfamiliar person walking in (asking to be changed or not) would likely be cause for concern for them. Push your luck and maybe they'll even call the cops on you.

I cant help but throw m 1 cent in here(I have so many opinions they have been devalued and are not worth 2 cents anymore)

I am at 39 Nursing Home Certified, that means my level of illness meets critera for me to go into a nursing home for the rest of my life, however it is my decision to live in the community and hire Personal Care Aides, drivers, cooks , and occasionaly nurses to take care of me at home and do so at considerable less cost to the State than if they sent me to a nursing home, I hire Fire disipline train and assign job duties to my staff and have an agency take care of my "paperwork" Insurance, benefits ,Paychecks social security ectera and i pay between 10 and 40 dollars per hour basd on duties experience and merit as well every year at christmas they all get .25 cent per hour bonus for every clock hour they work for that pay period (pay periods are 2 weeks ( so my day Aide for example gets 14.05 per hour so add a quarter and its 14.30 X 180 = 2574$ for his christmas check versus a normal period 14.05 X 180=2529 so he gets a bonus just for being an employee from payroll of 45 dollars then i personally give him 500$ , because this guy is invaluable to me. and he will do anything need when my arms are paralyzed he caths me , changes my diaper , feeds me, opens my mail, you get the idea, so you might want to try getting severally ill and disabled and you could have have a staff of people just waiting for you to tell them to change your Diaper.

Peace

Couldn't you hire somebody to change your diaper without getting ill?

Everybody's got a price.

well yes actually you could but in this case other than bonuses that i give , i am paying my staff with somebody elses money !

So i suppose if your well off and your time is your own and you want to hire a personal assistant to care for your needs, they will surely take your money after all money is money and change you all you want , but you also have to remember that these people are proffesionals and you will need to pay social security workers comp and all that jazz , so like me you will need to have a fiscal intermediary who takes responsability for all that and is the one that if anything happens on the Job is the one who retains the lawyer stuff insulating you otherwise you can be destroyed over the littlest thing gone wrong.somebody suggested a hooker i think this gentlemans best bet lies there because as i have outlined above hiring a personal aide isd very involved on the financial legal side and then we havent even touched on the pool of applicants and finding a good fit aide for what you need and expect.

peace

well yes actually you could but in this case other than bonuses that i give , i am paying my staff with somebody elses money !

So i suppose if your well off and your time is your own and you want to hire a personal assistant to care for your needs, they will surely take your money after all money is money and change you all you want , but you also have to remember that these people are proffesionals and you will need to pay social security workers comp and all that jazz , so like me you will need to have a fiscal intermediary who takes responsability for all that and is the one that if anything happens on the Job is the one who retains the lawyer stuff insulating you otherwise you can be destroyed over the littlest thing gone wrong.somebody suggested a hooker i think this gentlemans best bet lies there because as i have outlined above hiring a personal aide isd very involved on the financial legal side and then we havent even touched on the pool of applicants and finding a good fit aide for what you need and expect.

peace

I was just making a suggestion. I'm quite happy changing myself, or being changed by an eager partner.

Sorry Vic, I only asked if guys get a stiffy when being diapered :unsure:

Beth

The last time I got a "stiffie" while being diapered was when my "mommy du jour" Judy (Who appears with me on some of my videos), was diapering me. She had just finished cleansing me and as I lay there, strapped to my changing table, it happened. She had gone to the lavatory to wash her hands and I started feeling it. I started bleating, "Uh, oh! Uh, ohhhhh! She came rushing out of the lavatory and saw my furious erection. Couldn't help it. Just happened. "Bad girl!", she said, slapping my legs. Only making matters worse. She promptly applied Vaseline, a sprinkling of powder, pulled the diaper up between my legs and pinned it with her usual efficiency. Scolding me, as she pulled the pink rubber panties on, she said, "I never want to see that again!" I did not have an orgasm or sexual release of any kind. I just laid there until I was released from the table. Still with a raging "stiffie". Her boyfriend witnessed the whole thing. She feigned repugnance at my arousal, but later admitted to me, that it got her hot.

But, I think the point has been made in previous posts here. Find someone who is as "into it" as you are. The only way to do that is to let friends around you know about your diaper desires. You may be surprised at the results. There may be someone who pops up and says, "I love it! I can do that."

But, please!!! Don't go around harrassing strangers. If you've no friends you feel comfortable expressing your feelings to, there are plenty of pro mommy-dommes out there who would be glad to accomodate your every whim. My advice? Go with friends. It's a good way to gauge your true friends from the false.

I realize, this could be a hard transition for you to deal with, but it can and has been done. I've proof. As do many others in the community. "You Can Get It, If You Really Want. But you must try...", to use an old Jimmy Cliff title. Just make sure you keep it on the upside of legal. Especially, if you decide to take your affairs public.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

• 1 month later...