LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Abdl's In California?

phogendpf

Guest Johnny Angel

Hi,

I'm base in San Diego but I'm on the road quite a bit. I'm looking for some diaper wearers also, but I'm mostly interested in females. I would attend an AB/DL party if there is one in the area.

Johnny Angel

:band: I wish they all could be Californian giiiiirrrls..........in diiiiapers!!!!

Beth

PS, Stop dreaming about the San Diego Chargers cheerleader squad in diapers....... stuff like that will rot your brain!

If the cheerleaders are anything like the players,they're too stupid to put on diapers. :roflmao:

Hey Im 19/m/san diego and Im looking to meet other california abdls for both online friendship and in person. Anyone in southern cali?

Let's just name a place and go there.

Guest diapered469

Cheerleaders in diapers= drooool

SAN DEEE-EHH-GOO SOOPER CHARGERS!

Best sports team theme song in the world. I'm originally from down yonder; I live in NorCal now, but I'm a Bolts fan through and through.

SAN DEEE-EHH-GOO SOOPER CHARGERS!

Best sports team theme song in the world. I'm originally from down yonder; I live in NorCal now, but I'm a Bolts fan through and through.

I didn't know this till I moved here but san diego is known as americas finest city and alot of people call it sandy eggo instead of san deee ehhgoo lol

I disagree, Ive lived and seen just about every city in this country and san diego is by far the best. Best weather, awesome food, hot chicks and ofcourse the beachhhh! Its also very scenic. What city is better then san diego? new york, chicago, la, sf, all worse, Florida is wayy too hot. San Diego is perfect. I do live right on the beach though, but I can honestly say this is the best place ive ever lived or seen. Ive even lived internationally on the beach but it was soo hot! San Diegos weather is known as the best in the world and I believe it! I just wish we had more sports teams lol

I disagree, Ive lived and seen just about every city in this country and san diego is by far the best. Best weather, awesome food, hot chicks and ofcourse the beachhhh! Its also very scenic. What city is better then san diego? new york, chicago, la, sf, all worse, Florida is wayy too hot. San Diego is perfect. I do live right on the beach though, but I can honestly say this is the best place ive ever lived or seen. Ive even lived internationally on the beach but it was soo hot! San Diegos weather is known as the best in the world and I believe it! I just wish we had more sports teams lol

You've convinced me to pay a visit. Think I may drive down when I'm next in Oakland (which will be in November) how long do you reckon it will take me to drive?

Beth

Cheerleaders in diapers=drool,masturbate and Emote13.gif

On the subject of cheerleaders. Do any of you guys know where I can get a cute cheerleader uniform? Think highschool, Grease, Claire from Heroes. Not Dallas Cowboys type.

We want one for my wife. It is for my wife honest! No, it really is.....I would say if it was for me, lol :D

Beth

You've convinced me to pay a visit. Think I may drive down when I'm next in Oakland (which will be in November) how long do you reckon it will take me to drive?

Beth

It's going to take about 8-9 hours... maybe more depending on traffic when you pass through LA/OC. .

Better diaper up big .

Mo

It's going to take about 8-9 hours... maybe more depending on traffic when you pass through LA/OC. .

Better diaper up big .

Mo

Could I bypass LA, or is the coastal route the only practical way?

Last time I drove from Oakland to LA (actually going to LA) I got lost in the ouskirts, and ended up going miles out of my way.

Beth

Hi Beth,

Kewl that you want to visit! The one thing that I try and stress very strongly to visitors is how truly B*I*G the state of California is. It took me 8 hours just to get from Los Angeles to Phoenix Arizona, and even I was surprised :huh:

The best way to get from Oakland to San Diego is to get on the I-5 and stay on it. It is the main route through the state. There might be some funky interchanges getting out of Oakland, but once you're on the 5 you will be on it for about 8 hours :o

I have driven through Oakland and used to live in San Diego myself (went to San Diego State for 2 years) and if you just follow the signs, you'll be fine, just keep going south. (being a duck I know all about that! ;) )

The hard part are the interchanges getting through Los Angeles and Orange county, specially in traffic , ugh. But once through Orange county, you'll keep going another 2 1/2 hours (down the 5) then you have to find out where in San Diego you wanna go, the 5 branches off to the 805 then to the 8.

The 5 will keep you on the west side and take you down town, the 805 to the 8 will take you further inland, its what I used to get to school. The 8 runs east and west, so even if you muck up and get down on that you can get where you wanna go.

Have fun, enjoy the trip, but remember, it takes a LONG time getting from point 'A' to point 'B' out here, and between oakland and Los Angeles, theres a whole lot of nothing.

qwack

Thanks Duck,

Oakland I'm fine with, driven around it a lot in the past (have family there.) I did the drive from Oakland to LA in 2006 and had few problems until I actually hit LA, then it became a nightmare. I had a map, but was alone so trying to read it and drive. I didn't get some of the road signs and wasn't sure what I can and can't do on the freeway (lanes, passing etc) I seemed to get honked every time I changed lane (usually by trucks, lol.) As I said, I'm used to driving around Oakland but that's about it.

I would like to take the car somewhere, because much as I enjoy seeing my family I've been visiting Oakland/San Fran for almost 30 years now, lol.

Beth

• 2 weeks later...

San Diego has a lot to offer Beth. It has the finest weather in the USA, great beaches and lots of things to do and see.

My wife, a real diaperwearing California girl, and I love to tour the floating Maritime Musuem. This is where the repica of the HSM Surprise from Master and Commander is on exhibit. Also the USS Midway aircraft carrier is great tour. This area alone requires two days alone to tour in order to see everything.

The San Diego Zoo is one of the finest in the land and there is even a wild animal park where you can drive among the lions.

Ocean Beach has some great shops and one of the finest Bar B Que restaraunts I have ever experienced.

Also be sure to check out Pacific Beach!!! There is a hotel there with cabins in a pier. A bit pricy but worth the look.

Not far from SD are great places to visit too like Joshua Tree National Monument. Best time there would be mid spring or mid fall if you don't like desert heat.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

Beth

There are tricky routes to bypass LA like taking the interstate 5S to the 210 thru Pasadena the 605 to Long Beach to the 405S to the 5 South to San Diego. Depending on time of day it could save your drive time or increase it.

Could I bypass LA, or is the coastal route the only practical way?

Last time I drove from Oakland to LA (actually going to LA) I got lost in the ouskirts, and ended up going miles out of my way.

Beth

San Diego has a lot to offer Beth. It has the finest weather in the USA, great beaches and lots of things to do and see.

My wife, a real diaperwearing California girl, and I love to tour the floating Maritime Musuem. This is where the repica of the HSM Surprise from Master and Commander is on exhibit. Also the USS Midway aircraft carrier is great tour. This area alone requires two days alone to tour in order to see everything.

The San Diego Zoo is one of the finest in the land and there is even a wild animal park where you can drive among the lions.

Ocean Beach has some great shops and one of the finest Bar B Que restaraunts I have ever experienced.

Also be sure to check out Pacific Beach!!! There is a hotel there with cabins in a pier. A bit pricy but worth the look.

Not far from SD are great places to visit too like Joshua Tree National Monument. Best time there would be mid spring or mid fall if you don't like desert heat.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

"San Diego has a lot to offer Beth. It has the finest weather in the USA, great beaches and lots of things to do and see."-Finest weather doesn't include 3 days of clouds with no rain. I'll take 3 days of Midwest rain or snow than this shit any day. As for the beaches,they just banned ANY kind of alcohol from just about all the beaches. Same with smoking. Fuck San Diego. I can't wait till my gf gets a divorce so I can get the fuck out of this Nazi town. Only in California can you work your balls off to pay for a house that may or may not get foreclosed on just because it happens to be near sand and water. I had sand and water 3 months out of the year in Chicago. It's called Lake Michigan and it sure beats the hell out of the ocean any day hands down. I've lived here 3 years and seen the ocean twice to see the sunsets. It went a little like this in my mind....."That's gorgeous! Ok. That was fun. Sure as hell not worth paying $2,000.00 per month though....."