LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depends Necessary For Baseball!

From the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal this week:

---

Lines long for home opener

There are so few portable toilets in the Miller Park parking lots that a bank of 12 toilets, set in a patch of soggy grass and mud, had at least 300 people in line. The lines at the Dodgers and Mets parking areas are 25 to 30 people long.

Danielle Loche, 29, of Grafton stood near the front of one of the lines and said she had been waiting about 25 minutes.

"There, people told me they were wearing Depends diapers so they don't have to pee," Loche said.

Nearby, at a pickup truck, a 24-year-old man from Green Bay who had been drinking with his friends since 7:45 a.m., urinated in a cup inside his pickup.

"It's the best way to do it," he said, gesturing at the long line for the portable toilets at about noon. "You think I'm going to go wait in that?"

Some of the women in the Green Bay man's party squatted and urinated on the pavement in the parking lot.

---

There are so few portable toilets in the Miller Park parking lots that a bank of 12 toilets, set in a patch of soggy grass and mud, had at least 300 people in line. The lines at the Dodgers and Mets parking areas are 25 to 30 people long.

Danielle Loche, 29, of Grafton stood near the front of one of the lines and said she had been waiting about 25 minutes.

"There, people told me they were wearing Depends diapers so they don't have to pee," Loche said.

Nearby, at a pickup truck, a 24-year-old man from Green Bay who had been drinking with his friends since 7:45 a.m., urinated in a cup inside his pickup.

"It's the best way to do it," he said, gesturing at the long line for the portable toilets at about noon. "You think I'm going to go wait in that?"

Some of the women in the Green Bay man's party squatted and urinated on the pavement in the parking lot.

Yaaaay, diapers! For rock concerts, movies, sporting events (Indy 500?), tailgaters, election ralllies, etc. It's the best way to never miss a moment. Or, movement, for that matter. :lol:

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: While we're talkin' baseball... Do you suppose MLB pitchers could benefit from wearing diapers on the mound? Much like Tim Robbin's character in the movie "Bull Durham" ( Ebbie Calvin "Nuke" LaLouche) wearing a garter belt underneath his uni, to take his mind off the pressure. ("Wooo! Feels kinda sexy down there. It don't mean you're gay. Nahhh, he ain't gay...") Beats a cup, to my mind...'Specially when you're starin' down A-Rod or Jeter. With the bases juiced.

Go D'backs, '08!

• 2 weeks later...

---

dude, that is literally like a 5 minute walk from where I live...

PS: While we're talkin' baseball... Do you suppose MLB pitchers could benefit from wearing diapers on the mound? Much like Tim Robbin's character in the movie "Bull Durham" ( Ebbie Calvin "Nuke" LaLouche) wearing a garter belt underneath his uni, to take his mind off the pressure. ("Wooo! Feels kinda sexy down there. It don't mean you're gay. Nahhh, he ain't gay...") Beats a cup, to my mind...'Specially when you're starin' down A-Rod or Jeter. With the bases juiced.

Go D'backs, '08!

Lynnie,

Thats a Good Point About Pitchers Benefiting from Wearing Diapers. In Fact I think all Baseball Players Could Benefit from Wearing Diapers. However there is one Part of your Post that I must Disagree With: Go Rockies in '08! :D Repeat in '08! Baby Yeah Yee-Haw!

Thats awesome they should just get rid of all the bathrooms in sporting events so everyone has to wear and use diapers

Travis,

I Think that is an Excellent Idea! That Way People Really See What Type of Lifestyle We Really Lead!

Rockies Fan.

Go Rockies in '08! :D

Lynnie,

Thats a Good Point About Pitchers Benefiting from Wearing Diapers. In Fact I think all Baseball Players Could Benefit from Wearing Diapers. However there is one Part of your Post that I must Disagree With: Go Rockies in '08! :D Repeat in '08! Baby Yeah Yee-Haw!

I sense a growing, friendly rivalry here.

You may be smug in your satisfaction that the "Rocks" swept the league championship last season. But, my "Snakes" have come out strikin', as I'm sure you're aware. (Hee, hee!)

Go D'backs, '08

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

I used to play baseball in high school. Diapers were not used, as they would get in the way of the cup you had to wear.

Diapers would never work in baseball. Trust me, take it from a former player.

And as for me, to Heidi, Snakes suck, and to Rockies fan, Rockies suck. GO INDIANS! LOL

But seriously, everyone enjoy the baseball season. It's always fun.

BabyChris121675

I used to play baseball in high school. Diapers were not used, as they would get in the way of the cup you had to wear.

Diapers would never work in baseball. Trust me, take it from a former player.

And as for me, to Heidi, Snakes suck, and to Rockies fan, Rockies suck. GO INDIANS! LOL

But seriously, everyone enjoy the baseball season. It's always fun.

BabyChris121675

Uh, ohhhh. We have another player here. I love featherheads. Among the best losers in baseball's fandom. :P Second only to die-hard Cubbie fans. (Now that Boston has thrown off "the Bambino's curse")

It's a long season and I'm sure this thread will be well supported as the season progresses. I have to say, though, we've got a great crew of "desert, diapered dandies" here. With pennant race and playoff experience under their collective tapes, too. Plus, the bestest "daddy" (skipper) there could evah be. "Bo-mel"! Not to mention, "Uncle Gibby", Kirk Gibson, the bench coach.

Watch where you step. The "Snakes" are fixin' to strike!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Go D'backs '08!

BabyChris12167

So, don't wear a cup. I've always found cups just as cumbersome as a diaper. I pitched for ASU back in the early '70s. And, I played catcher for a senior league team in Huntsville, AL back in 1990. I was not diapered, however. Cupped? Of course.

But, why not diapers? Even with a cup, it still smarts, when you get knocked in the "nards". :lol: I'm just not sure how diapers would play in the clubhouse. <_< I guess, it all "Depends" on your ERA and W-L record...Hee, heeeeeeee.

Cuddles.

--heidilynn ;)

Well, diapers would never have gone over in the clubhouse, of course... but still. I too was a pitcher. I still hold the school record for lowest ERA for relief pitchers to this day. I was a relief pitcher. My body would never have handled the stamina of pitching a whole game.

I doubt a cup would have fit over the bulky diapers of the day. Sorry about the joke about the D-Backs and the Rockies. Couldn't resist it. Baseball is a passion of mine.

BabyChris121675

Well, diapers would never have gone over in the clubhouse, of course... but still. I too was a pitcher. I still hold the school record for lowest ERA for relief pitchers to this day. I was a relief pitcher. My body would never have handled the stamina of pitching a whole game.

I doubt a cup would have fit over the bulky diapers of the day. Sorry about the joke about the D-Backs and the Rockies. Couldn't resist it. Baseball is a passion of mine.

BabyChris121675

No offense taken. That's baseball.

And, "Atta hose!", kid. Pourin' strikes.

I was a starter and my arm has still not recovered. But, like you, I love the game. It's the best!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Go D'backs, '08!

Indeed it is. Indeed it is. I'm going to an Indians game soon, first game I've gotten to that's not AA Minor League in two years cause of my work schedule.

Looking forward to it, and no, I won't be wearing diapers. Enjoy the season, and Heidi, props on your Snakes for re-bounding after that tough NLCS last year.

BabyChris121675

Nice to know there are other die-hard baseball fans like moi out there.

Indeed it is. Indeed it is. I'm going to an Indians game soon, first game I've gotten to that's not AA Minor League in two years cause of my work schedule.

Looking forward to it, and no, I won't be wearing diapers. Enjoy the season, and Heidi, props on your Snakes for re-bounding after that tough NLCS last year.

BabyChris121675

Nice to know there are other die-hard baseball fans like moi out there.

I'm there, Hose. I'm there.

Much of the D'back's success this season, so far, is due to front office moves. And, quality coaching. It also helps to have a bunch of youngsters, with pennant race experience, who don't know the meaning of the word quit.

Been to a Mud Hen's game, lately?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Go D'backs, '08!

Much of the D'back's success this season, so far, is due to front office moves. And, quality coaching. It also helps to have a bunch of youngsters, with pennant race experience, who don't know the meaning of the word quit.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Go D'backs, '08!

Heidilynn,

Much of the Same can be Said about the Rockies As Well. We've Won 4 in a Row, & We're Nipping at the D'backs Heels! As My Famous Quote Goes: "It's Not about How We Start, it's About How We Finish! Btw Another one of my Famous Quotes: "Denver's Where the D-backs Come to Die!"

Go Rockies in '08!

Rockies Fan :D

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Go D'backs, '08!

Heidilynn,

Much of the Same can be Said about the Rockies As Well. We've Won 4 in a Row, & We're Nipping at the D'backs Heels! As My Famous Quote Goes: "It's Not about How We Start, it's About How We Finish! Btw Another one of my Famous Quotes: "Denver's Where the D-backs Come to Die!"

Go Rockies in '08!

Rockies Fan :D

Long season. We'll see how it plays out. I like my "Snakes" chances, though. And, I love the interest in this thread! What's baseball, without a rivalry going? Let's get it on!

Go D'backs, '08.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

No, never been to a Mud Hens game, that's up in Toledo. Home of Corporal Klinger. I have the AA Aeros near me, so I go there a lot cause my friends and I can get tixs and they are cheaper than Indians games.

Your 'Snakes have a good shot at the NL West, only strong opponents you have are the Dodgers and the Pads. The Giants are going to be cellar dwellers this year. D-Backs look good to me, as contenders for that division. Although I thought LA was going to be king of the hill there at first... Well, still is a long season.

BabyChris121675

No, never been to a Mud Hens game, that's up in Toledo. Home of Corporal Klinger. I have the AA Aeros near me, so I go there a lot cause my friends and I can get tixs and they are cheaper than Indians games.

Your 'Snakes have a good shot at the NL West, only strong opponents you have are the Dodgers and the Pads. The Giants are going to be cellar dwellers this year. D-Backs look good to me, as contenders for that division. Although I thought LA was going to be king of the hill there at first... Well, still is a long season.

BabyChris121675

As in most sports, youth will prevail. We do have a talented group of "diaper dandies" here. Along with a capable coaching staff. I have faith we will make it to the Series. But, like you say, it is a long season. How 'bout "Chief Wahoo" and the "Snakes" gittin' it on in October? :D

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Hey Heidilynn,

I Hate to Knock You off of your High-Horse, But You're Not giving the Rockies Enough Credit. How Easily & Quickly You Forget, that the 1 Loss We Had in that Stretch of 22 Games Was the One That Allowed Your Sucky D-Backs to Win the N.L. West If We had Won That Game We'd of Been the N.L. West Champs. Don't Underestimate the Rockies Like Everyone Else Did. or it'll turn Around & Bite Ya Ouch! And May Eric Byrnes H ve Many Eternal Nightmares of all of the Boo's He's Gonna Hear from Me & the Rest of the Rockies Fans For his Comments from the Broadcast Booth during the Playoffs! :D

Go Rockies & Repeat in '08! :D

Rockies Fan

People still watch Baseball...wow. I can't stand it, waaaay too boring for me- BAD thing to say to a former player.

Hey, baseball is fun. For me, it's the statistics, the history and the knowledge of the game I have as a former player. Hell, right now I'm even watching college baseball on CBS College Sports. I love the game. I really do. Watching Kansas play Nebraska.

I also miss playing the game too. Baseball is fun. Jeez, some people have no sense of culture.

BabyChris121675

Hey Heidilynn,

I Hate to Knock You off of your High-Horse, But You're Not giving the Rockies Enough Credit. How Easily & Quickly You Forget, that the 1 Loss We Had in that Stretch of 22 Games Was the One That Allowed Your Sucky D-Backs to Win the N.L. West If We had Won That Game We'd of Been the N.L. West Champs. Don't Underestimate the Rockies Like Everyone Else Did. or it'll turn Around & Bite Ya Ouch! And May Eric Byrnes H ve Many Eternal Nightmares of all of the Boo's He's Gonna Hear from Me & the Rest of the Rockies Fans For his Comments from the Broadcast Booth during the Playoffs! :D

Go Rockies & Repeat in '08! :D

Rockies Fan

Can't say as I blame you for living in the past. I did it for a couple years after we took the Series back in 2001. Byrnes-ie will haunt Rockies fans in their dreams all season. He loves the attention. Boo all you care to. A good player thrives on it at a road park. So will Mark Reynolds, Jason Upton, O-Dog, Co-Jack and all the rest of the usual suspects. Our pitching is better than the "Rocks" this year. So watch where you run with this :P

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Go D'backs, '08!

• 1 month later...

Good article, lol.

I know when there were underground dance parties in la with too many people to fit comfortably, there was a whole clique of dancers who went sporting depends. Some said it was because they couldn't handle dancing/using and holding all together. I knew better. But either way there had to be at least a dozen a party. But from what I know now, it is non-exhisitent.