LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Men Having Babies

Body: Yes, it's true now men can have babies.

Check this video out

http://www. youtube. com/watch?v=mk931puQZKI

Here's another one check on it

http://www. youtube. com/watch?v=AiU-KZ_KADY&feature=related

Yes, yes, now men can have babies, now all thsoe gay men who wanted babies can have them and don't have to worry about getting the help. So, now there is no need for women? You can send all the women in my direction. I'm sorry i have nothing serious to say about this, it's just funny too me

So if there is no need for women, where do the eggs come from?... Google this!===> What is the only animal that has the same amount of chromosomes as a human and theoretically possible to have a baby from our species ?? If your brave enough to catch her and nail it..think Spiderman. (It's not a spider!) Without getting into a war on this cause I could care less. But if a creator wanted men with men, or women with a women to procreate then it would already happen..without the science of man/women intervening! Kinda just common sense. Like I said not a slam on people being what they are, just a thought! ;) and Evolution has nothing to do with it, it's science. The girl says it best..Just because you can do something...doesn't mean you should! Adoption!! HELLO! my thought

BTW... both your links sent me to RoadRunner web site, probably my computer! Yeah I could fix it..but why, take out the spaces!

{It was my understanding that those men having children were transgendered women. Therefore they were not biological men to begin with, they still have their uterus ovaries etc. I was watching a 20/20 broadcast about it. So don't get too excited gentlemen, or women for that fact, ya'll will still be bearing the children! ;) }

I don't have a moral argument against this, either. In fact, I think it's important that people do whatever is necessary to achieve their ends. But, like as was said above -- nature will fight back, and it might not be pretty.

I'll be surprised if they give birth to a healthy, normal child. The odds of birth and genetic defects are, without a doubt, significantly higher.

Hey, where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?

Do these people want to be good parents, or do they just want kids? Because good parents put their child's well-being before all else, whereas these people seem more interested in passing on their genes.

But I think I might have to second Belinda.

Being pregnant is he ultimate female experience. In Germany, this person would lose the female name upon childbirth. For change of status they demand infertility in Germany.

Kvetinka

First of all this guy is a transman - which is a female to male transsexual. He is not a 'transgendered woman' nor is he a woman at all. Perhaps he still has his female reproductive organs (not all transpeople choose or can afford surgery), but that does not make him a woman. He never actually was a woman, unless we're speaking legally.

Secondly, lots of transmen choose to get pregnant, there's even a documentary about this (not sure of the name, but that's beside the point). This guy was just stupid enough to bring it to the media's attention. This is nothing new, it's been going on for quite some time now. Some guys do it before they transition, this guy chose to do it post-hormones/chest surgery.

My opinion? If this guy wanted to get pregnant because his wife couldn't then more power to him. That really says something about how comfortable he is with himself and his gender identity, and I respect that. I could never do what he's doing. On that same note, he should not have brought it to the media's attention and should not have made himself seem like something brand new. The fact that he did that enrages me to no end. Most people don't understand transpeople and never will, so why bring trans-related things to their attention if it's just going to make it worse for us?