LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Open Me (dated-material-inside)

Since discovering my interest in becoming an ab/lg Mommy, I’ve been reading up on some parenting tips that I’d like to practice using on you to see how well my Mommy skills are developing …

1. Connect before you direct; eye-to-eye contact to get their attention.

Ok ya’ll I need your eyes and ears please.

2. Stay brief & simple

Today (March 29th) we are playing a game called Earth Hour. Tonight at 8pm we are turning off the lights for 1 hour to help the Earth rest.

3. Ask your child to repeat the request back to you

So, what are we ALL doing tonight at 8pm?

4. Make an offer the child can't refuse.

If we all play this game together nicely, and I mean ALL of us … I will repost 2 vid stories that I made last year for you ta watch. It is of me (a 10 yr time span) when I was an adult-little-girl in diapers like a lot of you (before I became all grown up).

5. Be positive

It will be fun! You can even use a flashlight if you want.

6. Begin your directives with "I want."

I want you all to behave and have fun.

7. Incorporate the legs first, mouth second method.

((Not sure how ta do this online… but thought it was a really good tip that the other caregivers would like to read.))

8. Give choices

You can pick which hour to turn your lights 8pm or 9pm … but it needs ta be a time you are normally home and when you normally have the lights on. If you didn't get this message in time for March 29th, you can play this game the day you read it :)

9. Speak socially correctly; even a two-year-old can learn "please." Expect your child to be polite. Children shouldn't feel manners are optional. Speak to your children the way you want them to speak to you.

Please make sure you keep safe when those lights are off … no candles for you little ones … only flashlight ok?

10. Put up written reminders.

((posts this note up on the board for all ta see))

11. Close the discussion

Ok ya’ll, hope you have a great Saturday! Please get those lights out for an hour tonight, and you can enjoy 2 short adult-little-girl videos. If you don’t want to participate, it would be great if you could just be silent about the subject and not ruin it for the others.

XX Hugz XX

((so, how'd I do?))

Pfttt... It didn't work on me.... *looks around*

*Turns out his lights at 8* Awww CRAP!

I never thought of mommies having this science but I guess they do... Hum.

*Huggles da Peekie*

lol, yeah knuxie u did good... ya'll are funny.

Here ya go ... 2 old vids, but ya gotta register 18+ before u can view em; u register an email and username and then u have ta verify the email and set up your profile. Sorry if thats a lot of work just ta view 2 small vids ... and wouldn't blame u if u didn't wanna go through the trouble.

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?video...7435&T=7036

I can't believe the number of people that are buying in to this "global warming" bullshit.

This winter we had record cold in America.

Since the myth of "global warming" has been debunked, the anti-American, anti-capitalist and communist wackos are calling it "climated change"!

For those who dont understand, the climate has always been changing. They tell me the polar ice cap is melting but the temprature was -21F at Point Barrow Alaska the other day!

The lights at my home are not going to be extinguished. If an attempt is made to extinguish my lights, my dirty diesel generator will add a little to the "greenhouse gas"!

At least light a candle! Don't scare the kids!

I can't believe the number of people that are buying in to this "global warming" bullshit.

This winter we had record cold in America.

Since the myth of "global warming" has been debunked, the anti-American, anti-capitalist and communist wackos are calling it "climated change"!

For those who dont understand, the climate has always been changing. They tell me the polar ice cap is melting but the temprature was -21F at Point Barrow Alaska the other day!

The lights at my home are not going to be extinguished. If an attempt is made to extinguish my lights, my dirty diesel generator will add a little to the "greenhouse gas"!

At least light a candle! Don't scare the kids!

Words of wisdom from a redneck diaper boy ... thanks for your input. I'm glad someone out there is conserving their brain cells for something other than education. Good for you! I always love those that recycle intelligence for more useful things.

Please before flaming me as anti-science, please read my post. I am not anti-global warming, but I am a critic. I dont believe there is enough scientific empirical data to conducively state whether or not what is happening with the climate is man-caused to the point of catastrophe.

I personally dont believe it is any more than the previously observed warming trends, and the fact is that we know the Earth is already cooler than it has been in the past, we just dont know by how much. Historical record indicates that there were summer in the 1200's-1300's that lasted well into October and started as early as April (this was of course indicated by the campaign season, which had to wait for the end of the spring rains, and finish before the fall muds crept in). These same records indicate high levels of heat associated with the summers.

Regardless....is the Earth warming? Yes. The real question is how much of it is caused by man. Quite honestly, we can't make that judgment. We dont have scientific empirical datat that dates back beyond the late 1800's. We know for a fact that the 1700's to the 1800's was a so-called mini ice age, but we dont know whether the temperatures we are seeing now are normal.

Although there is a "consensus" among scientists that global warming exists, there are an increasing number of scientists that do object to it. I may not know enough personally about the science behind it, but I do know when to listen to experts. Also to be quite honest, some of the rhetoric that comes out of the man-caused climate change crowd reminds of the way proponents of historically "accepted" positions (such as the Earth-flat, Earth-centered communitis) tried to shut down Galileo, Copernicus, and other scientists who were eventually proven right.

The core to scientific discovery is debate, peer-testing, and repeated experimentation. Science requires disbelief, skepticism and openness to continue. If we shut it down with rhetoric and angry voices on either side of the aisle (and I think the conservative polemicists are just as bad at this), we will never get to a correct answer.

At any rate though, why cant we limit the amount of emission we consume? Even if it doesnt directly help the temperature situation any, power plants, cars, industry etc belch tons and tons of carbon and pollutants into the environment that dont belong there. We were placed here to take care of the environment, and we arnt. We have to make sure that the Earth is here for the long run, not just for now. We MUST conserve our planet for future generations. There is so much beauty in the world, and if we destroy when we could save it, we are completely criminally negligent. This cant be done by one nation....everyone has to sign on to it, and be subject to the same rules. Please don't talk to me about the Kyoto protocols....they punish the United States and other developed nations who are already the most diligent about the pollution they dump. Yes, they do dump more than others, but not nearly as much in terms of rates to the amount of industry. We should be focusing on helping developing nations correct their environment procedures and offering incentives for them to do so.

Sorry for the rant, but its my 2 cents.

Words of wisdom from a redneck diaper boy ... thanks for your input. I'm glad someone out there is conserving their brain cells for something other than education. Good for you! I always love those that recycle intelligence for more useful things.

I've been lurking off and on around here for a while now, but this particular post prompted me to de-lurk to say to runaway/Peekiee....ROFLMAO!!! Too funny. One of those unexpected funnies that causes one to....well, nevermind what it caused one to do, I'm just thankful my chair is vinyl and it cleaned up easily. :D

And since I'm here, and maybe have runaway's/Peekiee's attention....are you ever going to finish the stories on your site???? Please. Pretty please with (insert whatever your most favorite thing is here) on top!!!! Specifically "The Accident." LOVE IT so far and am waiting with baited breath to find out what happens next....that Winter is going to be trouble, I can just tell.

As I said, if u are not interested just ignore it; u have ur mindset and I have mine. Those that don’t care about the environment or cleaner energy sources, fine … diesel it up for all I care. I have no interest in dictating anyone’s actions. I was only speaking to the ones that do care and was having fun with my new-found Mommy spirit.

As for my fictional yarns of folly … yeah I do have problems completing them. I apologize for the teasing of a drawn out idea and leaving cliff hangers all over the place; although, I’m always glad to hear people like them. But, since my story site is free for all to view, you’ll have ta accept my irregular bursts of creativity. My fingers are fluidly typing for a few months, then the creek dries up and my focus takes a turn around the prairie. Besides, u don’t want me to finish out a story when I’m not gassed up on inspiration … it won’t be as good as a tale that has a while to simmer like a nice thick stew. I’ve not had any stewish stories so far, but do aspire to one day turn out a really great one (or three). Thanks for asking though babydyke! (lets me know I’m not sharing them with only my invisible friends.) Plus, with that little-girl inside me fading and the grown-up in me getting louder, my writing style has changed slightly. I always had problems developing the Mommy-role figures because I couldn’t get into their mind and figure out their motivations ... I just had to guess and wrote things the sub-charcters wanted to hear. Now, I think I am having some progress! It is exciting … but also frustrating, because when I look back at some of the dialogue I cringe because now I’m like, “Noooo she would never have said that!! What was I thinking?!” lol