LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Know Any Good Home Remedies For Burns?

Aloe vera will help for a short time, but you need to get ahold of some Silverdine as soon as you can - I had burned my hand a couple of years ago and got some of that, and believe me, it helped a lot. You can't even tell it was ever burned so badly from looking at it.

After a burn, the very first thing that you should do is to reduce the temperature of the burnt area. Put lots of chilled water or dip that body part into chilled water for 15 to 30 minutes.

Apply honey to the wound once you have washed the wound properly. It will prevent infection and will heal the wound.

Papaya contains enzymes that help to remove dead cells from the wound.

Aloe Vera is good for treating burns. Cut some fresh aloe Vera leaves and put it on the burnt area.Once the wound starts healing, break a capsule of vitamin E and pour the liquid on it. This will prevent scarring.

Applying lavender oil is also found to be effective for burns.

And if you have second degree or above burns, for gods sake don't pop the blister(s) it will greatly reduce the chance of a nasty infection!

I know they hurt like hell but try to keep the wound covered with a sterile bandage or wrap, careful when bathing too!

Best of luck I hope you feel better soon. Oh yeah lay off the Deep Fryer for awhile, 375 degree oil isn't a joke..but I think you know that!