LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Girl Featured On Tv

i think they showed the ABDL world in a totally positive light for once.

they showed that she was just like every other woman in the world; she has a job, a house, responsibilities, a close family that accepts her, loving b/f, ect etc. the only thing different is that she likes to act like a two year-old when she can.

If you guys have cable just go to your on demand section and go to tv entertainment and go to WE and look up the show.

I got it on my DVR and I can record it to PC...

For those who have seen it...does anyone find it odd that her boyfriend has hidden his identity on the show (unlike the other boyfriends in the episode)? The other thing that struck me as odd was that he claims to be a DL, who loves seeing her in diapers, but he doesn't like changing her? The two go together for me, I guess I understand though.

i guess Daddy John wasn't as comfortable in sharing His lifestyle as baby ella...sure it's prolly a given if anyone knows them in real life...but i'm pretty sure if someone asked me to do this...i'd have to say no completely....and i'd be totally against my partner doing it also........so just His even being on the show, using His real voice, naming T/their home town etc.... that's big in my book!

As for changing someone elses diaper in real life...i don't find it all that suprising....when i was first exposed to online diaper wearers......in my abdl world...it was all about me and my desires.......so the thought of others wearing....creeped me out just a little bit.........even as a child if another peed their pants in school....that would make me feel queezy......who knows why...maybe it was my subconscious mind trying to tell me that my own desires were just wrong....

So my guess is He prolly isn't the first DL to be weirded out by changing an adults wet diaper....fantasy and reality are sometimes very different....but i'm guessing He'll get over His own inhibitions....as long as baby ella is patient...

• 3 months later...

I see more females revealed as ABs than males to be honest. Boys are obviously rather shy to publicly announce this stuff. Maybe they dont think the world will find it as cute? Anyway... find the video. I read the description, and i'm interested. Post it whenever you can, someone. Thank you!

As for Baby Ella...

Amazing performance during that nice little 1 minute intro segment. I was amazed at the way she handled everything. She described the relationship between ABs and their daddy's perfectly and really differenciated pedophiles from us. She's probably the first person I ever saw on television that actually shined a positive spotlight on us. I mean, there have been a few others on TV... but in CSI, it was never really... explained... and on that other show the girl seemed really timid. Baby Ella did fantastic. Kudos.

I also like how they actually got into more BDSM stuff too. It's not just "oh i have wear a diaper sometimes"... they had spanking and bottles and pacifiers, crib, everything... it really made things more accurate for most of us ABs.

-Sophie

Also, i want her crib! So jealous...