LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm Going To Try Wearing Diapers 24/7 For 4 Weeks...

I'm going to try wearing diapers 24/7 for 3-4 weeks. I'm still living with my parents, so I don't know how I'm going to get around that part. I'm comfortable wearing in public, just not around my family. Could anyone give me a few tips on what I should get to begin this? I know I'll need diapers, but anything else that I DO need or what? I'm 19 now, trying to find a job so I can move out and live my own life. Any tips from you all?

I'm going to try wearing diapers 24/7 for 3-4 weeks. I'm still living with my parents, so I don't know how I'm going to get around that part. I'm comfortable wearing in public, just not around my family. Could anyone give me a few tips on what I should get to begin this? I know I'll need diapers, but anything else that I DO need or what? I'm 19 now, trying to find a job so I can move out and live my own life. Any tips from you all?

well there man i dont think u actually want tips on how to wear diapers by yourslef. . u want tips on how to live life on your own.

well .. hopefully ur parents will love you no matter what. so there thats half the battle right ?

then .. get a job .. save 8 months worth of bills and whatnot and then you would be ready to move out. and thats just Suze Orman advices.

once u got that saved.. find an appartment thats in ur budget range and start living your life.. check ur budgeting skills. cuz budgets are really great ( made me save 3000$ in 3 months )

then ur diapers .. things are obvious .. if you take a shit in the middle of something in your parents living room and theres nothing to justify the 5-10 mins its gonna take to change .. and all that goes with it (the bag you put ur diapers in and everything) .. then yea its hard

if u dont have any reason to justify anything .. its hard

sounds like u need to go on your own ..

at this point in this country's history.. just be careful bout your finances aight ? things arent going so well and shite .. and u gotta be careful about what u can afford ( 2 cases of diapers a month is around 1700$ (for abenas) so figure your stuff out.

this country is all about money .. manage ur money well and ur good to go

You're certainly setting yourself a challenge if you're going to wear and use 24/7 whilst living at home but without your family finding out ...

But if you're going to do it, then I guess you need to have thought about/have answers for the following:

- What will you say if, somehow or other, someone at home find your diaper supply or realises that you're wearing diapers? [i mean, literally, at that moment, how will you explain things?]

- Make sure you have a fool-proof (or almost fool-proof) plan for being able to change when you need to, and for disposing of used diapers cleanly and without the fear of discovery (I'm guessing that you don't want your folks to find out ..)

- Are there any situations in which family or friends might see you (partially) undressed in a routine situation (do you walk around the house with no shirt, or just in shorts; do you go to the gym or swimming; do you have friends how are physically tactile and might slap you on the butt etc.). If any of these apply, how will you hide your diaper, or will anyone notice if you change your behaviour to accommodate your diaper-wearing?

- Watch out for diaper rash and clean thoroughly when you change - my guess is that going from occasional wearing to 24/7 may require a period of adjustment from your skin; only you will know how strong your skin is through trial and error.

- Make sure you have a way of always having a clean diaper with you in case you need to change plus wipes etc.. If you don't want to be found out, make sure it's in a place you can get to but others can't.

- If you're going to be messing, put a wet wipe in the relevant of part of your diaper so that when you can change you simply lift/tip most of the 'debris' into a toilet.

- Although I don't think anyone (apart from people like us) really looks at each other's arses trying to work out if they are in diapers on not, it might be worth taking a few steps to decrease the likelihood of being discovered (again, I'm presuming this is important to you) - onesies will hide your diaper if your shirt comes untucked; wear shirts/t shirts etc that don't have to be tucked in and can hang over your trousers; onesies or boxer briefs or other snug underwear cut down on any noise your diaper might make (although again, I don't think many people listen out for this or notice it).

$1700 for 2 cases of abenas a month? The site I usually order sample packs from are only about $56 for a case of 36 bags of abenas.

I know I should try to wait until I find my own place, but something in me just wants to try now. It's just the parents/family thing in my way right now...The only time I get to wear now is when I'm out in public alone and late at night in my room.

I think he meant $1700 is for a year, which seems about right.

I've done the at-home diaper wearing thing, and if you just don't care, you'll be fine. Who are they to tell you that you can't wear diapers? Parents are always the hardest to overcome because wearing diapers again at 19 wasn't part of their plan for you.

Try talking to your friends first. It's a great easy-win when you can tell your friends about diapers and get over the initial fear of 'coming out'.

I'd suggest longer shirts? I find that when my shirts reach about the same level as the tip of my penis (relatively, under diaper/jeans) they not only hide enough of my bottom in back, but also solve for the 'riding-up' problem when reaching above your shoulders. Dress shirts are your friend, just don't tuck 'em in.

What kinda diapers are you wearing? Are they loud? I'm gonna assume that since you're not a diaper-wearer yet, you only own boxers, or at best, boxer-briefs. My suggestion here is that you should invest in some tighty-whities or if you can, some cool printed briefs ala Spidey or your favorite characters. If you're skinny enough, you can find littleboy briefs in fatboy sizes that can fit a small-framed young man.

You're going to want briefs for a couple of reasons: The first is that they may help mask the crinkle of a plastic backed diaper. Noise MIGHT get you caught if your parents/friends/whomever is suddenly really aware of it. The second reason is that when you wet, (And don't you dare hold it, mister! You use your diapers like you should!) it will help prevent leaks by keeping the diaper from sagging, and also helping it keep its shape.

I'd suggest hitting up a medical supply store and buying a case of whatever diapers you think you want. It'll be a great exercise in not only asking for what you want, but doing so while trying not to care that whomever behind the counter knows what you're up to. Trust me, they won't give a hoot, they'll happily take your money. While you're there, get Tena's 3-in-1 wash creme. It'll help keep odors down, and help your skin stay healthy.

Also, shave. Little boys don't have bushes. Not only does it just look cooler in general (in case you get laid and need to show off, right?) but you'll find that cleanups are WAY easier. Razor. Don't you dare Nair, or you'll regret it.

I can't think of anything else. Good luck!

I think he meant $1700 is for a year, which seems about right.

I've done the at-home diaper wearing thing, and if you just don't care, you'll be fine. Who are they to tell you that you can't wear diapers? Parents are always the hardest to overcome because wearing diapers again at 19 wasn't part of their plan for you.

Try talking to your friends first. It's a great easy-win when you can tell your friends about diapers and get over the initial fear of 'coming out'.

I'd suggest longer shirts? I find that when my shirts reach about the same level as the tip of my penis (relatively, under diaper/jeans) they not only hide enough of my bottom in back, but also solve for the 'riding-up' problem when reaching above your shoulders. Dress shirts are your friend, just don't tuck 'em in.

What kinda diapers are you wearing? Are they loud? I'm gonna assume that since you're not a diaper-wearer yet, you only own boxers, or at best, boxer-briefs. My suggestion here is that you should invest in some tighty-whities or if you can, some cool printed briefs ala Spidey or your favorite characters. If you're skinny enough, you can find littleboy briefs in fatboy sizes that can fit a small-framed young man.

You're going to want briefs for a couple of reasons: The first is that they may help mask the crinkle of a plastic backed diaper. Noise MIGHT get you caught if your parents/friends/whomever is suddenly really aware of it. The second reason is that when you wet, (And don't you dare hold it, mister! You use your diapers like you should!) it will help prevent leaks by keeping the diaper from sagging, and also helping it keep its shape.

I'd suggest hitting up a medical supply store and buying a case of whatever diapers you think you want. It'll be a great exercise in not only asking for what you want, but doing so while trying not to care that whomever behind the counter knows what you're up to. Trust me, they won't give a hoot, they'll happily take your money. While you're there, get Tena's 3-in-1 wash creme. It'll help keep odors down, and help your skin stay healthy.

Also, shave. Little boys don't have bushes. Not only does it just look cooler in general (in case you get laid and need to show off, right?) but you'll find that cleanups are WAY easier. Razor. Don't you dare Nair, or you'll regret it.

I can't think of anything else. Good luck!

I wear briefs and I do wear diapers from time to time when I can. It's just that it's going to be a while before I can actually move out and I can't wait any longer to try this. I've been waiting for years to try wearing 24/7. I usually wear abena abri-form super plus or x-plus and they make almost no noise or I'm deft and just can't hear them lol. I mean if I can wear in public under my clothes and be normal, why not at home right? Also, what's wrong with Nair? Wouldn't it be easier than using a razor and possibly cutting yourself down there, that would be painful lol. So far here's what I figured I'll need for a period of 24/7 wearing.

Case of Abena Abri-form diapers

Rash cream/powder/wipes

Duffel/gym bag to act as a diaper bag for outings (i'm not going to be caught in a messy diaper in public lol)

I'm still wondering whether or not I should try wearing while at home or go on a mini vacation somewhere for a few weeks and wear then.

Also, the only time I can wear right now is when I'm in public alone or late at night and that's no fun XD. Is it me, or do I find it easier to wear in public then at home?

I wear briefs and I do wear diapers from time to time when I can. It's just that it's going to be a while before I can actually move out and I can't wait any longer to try this. I've been waiting for years to try wearing 24/7. I usually wear abena abri-form super plus or x-plus and they make almost no noise or I'm deft and just can't hear them lol. I mean if I can wear in public under my clothes and be normal, why not at home right? Also, what's wrong with Nair? Wouldn't it be easier than using a razor and possibly cutting yourself down there, that would be painful lol. So far here's what I figured I'll need for a period of 24/7 wearing.

Case of Abena Abri-form diapers

Rash cream/powder/wipes

Duffel/gym bag to act as a diaper bag for outings (i'm not going to be caught in a messy diaper in public lol)

I'm still wondering whether or not I should try wearing while at home or go on a mini vacation somewhere for a few weeks and wear then.

Also, the only time I can wear right now is when I'm in public alone or late at night and that's no fun XD. Is it me, or do I find it easier to wear in public then at home?

I like Carlesta as diaper cream...the tea tree oil smells nice, it's sold for adults.

I suggest that rather than going all out all at once, you simply begin to increase the number of circumstances where you are willing to wear diapers...for example, start wearing in public as long as you aren't doing something athletic...wear all day, and work out how to get the wet diaper out of the house (including the garbage can). I like ziplocs for the purpose with a dollop of hydrogen peroxide added to keep the odor down for a day or two, which allows for the right opportunity to arise. Get clumsy, spill some water on your lap, learn how to deal with that.

The huge advantage of this is that there isn't this huge sudden change, which will be quite noticeable and cause people to start looking for causes. It also gives you a chance to work out all of the practical details without having to do them all at once, and if something doesn't work, you can back off without being desperate.

Parents generally need some time to recover from the shock of finding out their child has an advanced diaper interest. My mother has only recently reconciled herself to the fact that this was a deeply ingrained part of me. But, I'm going to visit her, at her invite, for Easter supper tonight! In my diapers and Easter dress. Imagine that. I couldn't have, five years ago. But there it is. Fact. If your parents love you, they will do all in their power to accept and help you. And love you. Of this, be sure. They may have loftier ideals for their beloved, other than being saddled with an obsession such as ours. But, if they truly love you, unconditionally, they will come around. Word.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Parents generally need some time to recover from the shock of finding out their child has an advanced diaper interest. My mother has only recently reconciled herself to the fact that this was a deeply ingrained part of me. But, I'm going to visit her, at her invite, for Easter supper tonight! In my diapers and Easter dress. Imagine that. I couldn't have, five years ago. But there it is. Fact. If your parents love you, they will do all in their power to accept and help you. And love you. Of this, be sure. They may have loftier ideals for their beloved, other than being saddled with an obsession such as ours. But, if they truly love you, unconditionally, they will come around. Word.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

My thoughts exactly. ^_^

I only recently admitted my ABDLism to my mother and, while she does not approve, she thinks no less of me for it and still LOVES HER BABY. Remember that. No matter what you do, you will always be your parents baby. They may not like your diaper wearing, but 9 times out of 10, your parents will simply leave it at that and not banish you to the seventh circle of hell. Quite honestly, my mother, sister and I have grown much closer since I told them and we visit on a nearly regular basis. Sister helps me to buy my diapers via Finance (I pay her over time for the order) and I plan to move in with her to work at the same workplace (as I do not yet own a car, transport is important.)

Yes, managing your finances is very, very important, but it's also not all that difficult with thrifty thinking just be sure that you can pay for your needs before your wants and remember - Ramen Noodles are food. :D

My thoughts exactly. ^_^

I only recently admitted my ABDLism to my mother and, while she does not approve, she thinks no less of me for it and still LOVES HER BABY. Remember that. No matter what you do, you will always be your parents baby. They may not like your diaper wearing, but 9 times out of 10, your parents will simply leave it at that and not banish you to the seventh circle of hell. Quite honestly, my mother, sister and I have grown much closer since I told them and we visit on a nearly regular basis. Sister helps me to buy my diapers via Finance (I pay her over time for the order) and I plan to move in with her to work at the same workplace (as I do not yet own a car, transport is important.)

Yes, managing your finances is very, very important, but it's also not all that difficult with thrifty thinking just be sure that you can pay for your needs before your wants and remember - Ramen Noodles are food. :D

Mmmmmmm... Ramen. Chicken noodle? My fave. Passes as good baby food, too!

Important point. Finances. It is possible through careful financial planning to live life, 24/7, ABDL. Pinch those pennies! When possible, splurge! You owe it to yourself. It ain't easy bein' diff'ernt, ya know?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Another question, those files at warpmymind.com, are there any free ones related to diaper training, etc? Or do they all cost money?

A bit off topic, but last time I checked in, most of the diaper related recordings were free. There are some of the more advanced sessions which are pay. They are all effective, regardless. If, you are daily diligent in your endeavor.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Also, what's wrong with Nair? Wouldn't it be easier than using a razor and possibly cutting yourself down there, that would be painful lol.

To address the point listed here before I get anywhere else, Nair anywhere near the diaper region is an insanely bad idea. I havent done it myself, but that was only because I had a good demonstration of what happens. One of my ex-boyfriends decided to ignore warnings and Nair himself down there. He was screaming to wake the dead for the better part of 30 minutes. I dont know why but apparently it burns like the dickens on private areas. We ended up having to put him the shower for an hour before it stopped burning.

As far as your other questions go, I have to tell you, I've been in your exact situation and wanted to experiment with the same thing. I know its been said already, but if you want to wear 24/7 in your family situation as it is now, without your family getting wise, its not going to happen. After college, I lived at home for the better part of 18 months, and it was extremely difficult to hide my occaisional wearing, much less 24/7. A couple of points to keep in mind, aside from the obvious diaper disposal, hiding supplies, hiding smells, etc.

-How are you going to explain leaks? They will happen usually when you're sitting down, and there are going to be some in areas that arnt too easy to explain how water marks got there (especially butt leaks). Also keep in mind that mom if no one else is going to know what butt leaks look like.

-If you are going to be ordering cases on a quasi-regular basis, how are you going to explain the large heavy boxes arriving every few weeks?

-How are you going to explain the sudden need to carry a duffel bag or backpack everywhere you go? A backpack might be easier to explain than a duffel.

All in all, as has been said I think it would be best to wait to try your 24/7 experiment until you're established and living on your own. I did pretty much the same thing after I moved out myself, and it worked pretty well. Also, I would advise making sure you are established in your job before you start wearing 24/7. If you've been in position for more than a few months, and you start wearing, you can explain that its stress related, and the doctor advised that you wear protection. Most jobs wont ask for documentation as long as it doesnt affect your job performance, as it is a reasonable accomodation that requires no effort on their end. Once you get established, then it will be much easier.

I also have to second what square_duck said....stay the #*$@!! away from credit cards. I got involved with them in college, and it took me the better part of 4 years to get sorted out. If you dont have the cash, dont spend it.

Hope you get to enjoy 24/7 soon!

P.S. I know noone want to say it, and as much as I hated it, dont exclude looking for retail jobs. The work sucks (as I well know, I just finally got out of retail managment), but its alot easier to find a job when you already have one. Try to find a store that has interests that match with yours, like a bookstore or electronics store or something like that. Itll look alot better on a resume if you have an existing job and you are looking to trade it in for something better. (Stay the hell away from food service if you can avoid it though....it sucks bigtime)

I'll add some more wisdom. 24/7 is best when life is easy. If your life is hard, like living with your parents, I wouldn't recommend it. The experience of 24/7 is not fun when you spend most of your time hiding it. Actually it is quite frustrating. So, only if you are willing to accept the fact that everyone might as well know about you and if they find out so what, then I wouldn't recommend it. However if you come to the realization that you should go 24/7 despite everyone finding out then go for it! Life is too short to be worried about things. You just have to figure out what would worry you more - being caught or not wearing 24/7.

Also on another note I see you are 19. I remember my hormones controlling most of my actions until I was around 27. Until then diapers were a very important part of my life and I spent a lot of it fantasizing. I also learned that many fantasies weren't as good as I expected and some were better. At such a young age and with your whole life ahead of you I would wait. You have your 20s to really experiment without the ole P & M over your shoulder.

SDB

One other thing I forgot about if I do this while at home. I have no place to hide them that would be ideal and out of sight/knowledge of my family. They tend to like to go through my stuff (esp. the younger brothers).

Diapered:

With that kind of environment, you are going to need to have a place, like a locked car trunk, that your nosy family can't reach. It might also help you to start enforcing some boundaries with your younger siblings, so they understand that that sort of crap is unacceptable. Do it over stuff your parents will understand, like a twenty dollar bill. And take a job, any job, so you can have some finances of your own.

As I said before, gradual is the word here...you got to work out all of the practical issues, one at a time.