LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Hunting Wrong?

babyfur

Is hunting wrong?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Is hunting wrong

• No theres nothing wrong with it
    • It's ok under certain circumstances
    • Yes! It's a terrible thing you bambi butcher!

I thought I'd ask this. I personally enjoy hunting from time to time, but I know some p;eople think it is terrible. I have been called both a "bambi butcher" and a hunting snob because of my methods. I do firmly believe that there is a difference between hunting and just waiting for a deer to fall into your lap, and that the weapon should be fitting to the game your after(I've had the displeasure of meeting a gentleman who thought it was fun to use a big game rifle to bring down deer, the sicko). Anyone else hunt?

For me it's very simple...

(I do enjoy hunting once in a while btw...)

if the hunter doesn't go just to kill,

if the hunter uses all things usable of an animal (there's plenty, not just food)

if he hunts no endangered species

if he doesn't shoot too much,

if he aims clearly and only fires if he feels like getting a really perfect or very good shot

if he kills quickly

and most important:

if he has great respect for the hunted animals and live itself.

Then hunting is something great.

I prefer hunted wild-game for food 100-times over packaged "Produced" meet from farms where most beasts have to suffer quite a bad life being produced only to end on our dinner-tables...

being overfed, antibiotic-treated and all that... being killed in masses at big butcheries...

that's something I quite resent - massmaket-meat. it's bad.

but a fair hunted animal - had a good life, somwehere out in the nature and was all "natural". it had a chance at surviving and getting old or being killed by a dozen predators (men and beast alike).

I have been thankful for every single animal I have hunted, killed - which has served to give me a delicious bit of dinner, leather which I use at work, bones which I use to make stuff or sell,...

I have gone as far as to cure my own leather...

in that regard I hold hunting in a high regard.

if it's done just for "fun" - I think it's wrong.

I hunt too. While there is an aspect of fun in it (nothing beats sitting in the woods and the excitement felt following a clean shot) I don't believe in hunting purely for sport. Hunting, for me, means that I have the same chance of making a kill, as the animal has of getting the better of me. I've missed more times than I care to discuss. I also don't believe in hunting "ranch" style, where the animals are bred purely to be killed. My family owns 140 wooded acres and I hunt on that. As far as using the animal, we (my family) take as much meat as our freezer will hold, then donate the rest(usually to our neighbors, but I have donated to shelters as well). The stigma some place on hunting bothers me sometimes, but not enough that I will stop. People have reasons for the things they believe. I have no right to tell them they're beliefs are wrong, just as they have no right to call me a "monster," "murderer," or anything of that nature(both of which I have been called). Anyway, thats the end of my minor rant.

i use to go out hunting but in a different way then most

for me the fun was being near enought to make a killing shot but not hurt the animal so i used a high power pain ball gun

use to hunt in cailf wild bore in the parkfiled area a group of us with just spear's it was fun and the bore stood the same chance we did there was a risk